SS501 Life~ Hyung Jun Maknae Birthday!!

All My Love

2 years ago, in SS501 dorm,

 

“Jung Min!”  called Hyung Jun. He was throwing a pillow at Jung Min’s face that lying on his bed.

“YAH!!! Mwohaneungeoya?!! (What are you doing?!!)” shouted Jung Min. He was chasing Hyung Jun around the dorm.

“Aish! Jinja! This boy really like a kids.” said Young Saeng. He with Hyun Joong and Kyu Jong were watching television.

“Guys, let’s join. Bullying maknae!” said Hyun Joong. Hyun  Joong, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong standing for hider Hyung Jun.

“Guys!!” shouted Hyung Jun.

 

Jung Min still chasing him. Suddenly, Hyung Jun stopped his running. Jung Min also stopped his running and standing at behind.

 

“It’s the time for…..bullying!!!” said Hyun Joong. They were walking slowly near to Hyung Jun.

“Don’t!!!”  Hyung Jun tried to ran to main door but, they were quickly caught. Hyung Jun was strugling to escaped himselft. They pulled Hyung Jun into his room. Then, they locked the door.

“YAH!!!!LET ME GO!!” shouted Hyung Jun.

“Mal, you go buy the best and nice food. Then, buy a cake. Don’t forget, buy the best beer.” said Hyun Joong. Four of them were sitting on the floor at living room.

“YAH!!!!LET ME GO!!” shouted Hyung Jun and knocked the door hardly.

“SHUT UP! I WILL KICK YOU IF YOU STILL MAKE A NOISE!!” shouted Jung Min loudly.

“KEKE! That’s great, Mal!” said Kyu Jong and showed two thumbs up to Jung Min. Jung Min showed his evil smile.

“Kyu Jong, you go with Mal.” said Hyun Joong more. Jung Min and Kyu Jong  were stood up and walking out.

 

“Sob…sob... let’s me go! Please…” Hyung Jun appealed. Now, he cried. He ran to his bed.

“Hmm…let’s call Bummie. Invite him with ahjumma also. It’s a big surprise for him.” said Hyun Joong. Then, he called Ki Bum.

 

“Yoboseo…” said Ki Bum.

“Bummie… can you come to our dorm?” asked Hyun Joong.

“Wae? Is something bad happen to hyung?” asked Ki Bum. He felt panic.

“Anio…anio… are you forgot today is your hyung birthday?” asked Hyun Joong.

“HEHEHE… I’m really forgot about it…okay, I will come today.” said Ki bum more.

“Bring ahjumma also. It’s a surprise for him. We will start around 8 p.m.” said Hyun Joong.

“Arasso… we will arrive….7:45 p.m.” said Ki Bum. 

“Okay…Bye!” Hyun Joong ended the called.

 

“Hmm… let clean this place.” said Young Saeng. Young Saeng and Hyun Joong not care about Hyung Jun. Then, they cleaned the place until Kyu Jong and Jung Min came back from the shop.

“Wah! So delicious!” said Hyun Joong.

 

SS501 dorm, 7: 45 p.m.,

 

            Ki Bum and his mother were arrived.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~” said four of them. They walked to the dining table.

“Ahjumma, sits first.” invited Young Saeng. He pulled the chair for her.

“Jung Min, bring Hyung Jun out. But, the first thing, close his eyes with this.” said Hyun Joong and throwing eye mask.

“….wait, this is mine!” said Jung Min.

“It just for a while.” said Hyun Joong and smiled widely. Jung Min was pouting.

 

Jung Min walking to Hyung Jun’s room. He saw Hyung Jun was lying on his bed and he still cried. Jung Min was sit beside him.

 

At the table,

 

“Kyu hyung, is that hyung is crying right now?” whispered Ki Bum at Kyu Jong’s ears.

“I think you know it.” said Kyu Jong and smiled.

“Aishh… hyung…hyung…” sighed Ki Bum in his heart.

 

At Hyung Jun’s room,

 

“Hyung Jun, let’s go out.” said Jung Min nicely. Hyung Jun was quiet.

“Hyung Jun, let’s go out. We want asking for forgiveness. Please…” appealed Jung Min. Hyung Jun turned his face and looked at Jung Min. Jung Min nodded his head.

“But, please wear this.” said Jung Min and showed the eye mask to Hyung Jun.

“YAH!! Bwoya?! (What is it?!)” shouted Hyung Jun.

“Please…” Jung Min appealed. Then, Hyung Jun took the eye mask and wore it.

“Yes!! Yes!!” said Jung Min happily in his heart.

 

He was pulled Hyung Jun to the dining table.

 

“Now, you can open it.” said Jung Min. Hyung Jun took off the mask.

“Happy Birthday Hyung Jun Maknae!” said Jung Min, Hyun Joong, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong together. Hyung Jun felt want to cried again.

 

            Hyung Jun felt someone was patted his shoulder. He turned behind. He really surprised what he saw.

 

“Omma~ Ki Bum~” said Hyung Jun. His tears were falling slowly. He hugged his mother.

“Saengil chukka, my son…” said his mother and his back. She was removing her arms.

 

Saengil Chukkahamnida

Saengil Chukkahamnida

Saranghaneun Kim Hyung Jun

Saengil Chukkahamnida~

 

“Happy Birthday!” said Jung Min. Suddenly, Hyung Jun cried again. They quickly hugged Hyung Jun.

“Don’t cry…we are really sorry. Mianhae!” said Kyu Jong. He Hyung Jun’s back.

“Sob… Sob… Gomawo! ” said Hyung Jun. Jung Min wiping Hyung Jun’s tears. Then, he pinched Hyung Jun’s cheek.

“Gomawo… omma~ Ki Bum~” said Hyung Jun. Both of them smiled.

“Okay! You blow the candle now and then we eat together. Don’t cry anymore.” said Hyun Joong.

 

Hyung Jun blew the candle and made his wish. Then, they ate together happily that night.

 

 

To Be Continued....