The Party: Part 1

All My Love

12:00 p.m., SS501 dorm, Jung Min’s room,

 

            Jung Min was lying on his bed. He looked at the ceiling and thanked about his past and his love that always in his heart, Kim Min Rin.

 

“Aish! Why I thinking about her? Better I go to sleep…geun-dae (but), I really miss her so much…it almost 4 years I not seen her and heard any news about her… Min Rin, If you know that I really suffer when you are not beside me… I really miss you and I always love you…Min…Rin…” said Jung Min and he felt asleep.

 

 

SS501 dorm, living room,

 

            Hyun Joong was watching television with Young Saeng. When he poured orange juice into the glass at the counter, his phone was ringing. Young Saeng looked at him. He was shook his head because he don’t want answered it. Young Saeng took the phone.

 

“Yoboseo…” great Young Saeng.

“Oh! Young Saeng! Mianhae for disturbing you at this midnight…” said Jae Joong.

“Gwenchana… Jae Joong, why you call?” asked Young Saeng.

“Hmm…I want to know if you all free tomorrow? I want invite you all to come to the party at my house…” said Jae Joong.

“Party? Tomorrow?” asked Young Saeng and looked at Hyun Joong. He nodded his head.

“Okay…we will come…I will call you when we arrive.” said Young Saeng.

“Okay…good night!” great Jae Joong. Young Saeng closed the phone.

“We really free tomorrow?” asked Young Saeng.

“Ne… neaga neomu pigon haeyo… (I’m so tired…) good night!” Hyun Joong came into his room.

“Good night!” said Young Saeng. He turned off the lamp and walked to his room.

 

 

The next morning,

 

“Min Rin, can you help me this evening?” asked Jae Joong. They have eating their breakfast.

“Yes…what is it?” asked Min Rin.

“Make a delicious food. My friend will come here. I want make a party. I also had ordered some food. So, you just make a little.” said Jae Joong. Min Rin was silent when heard it.

“Okay, I will list the thing and you buy it. Okay?” asked Min Rin. Jae Joong nodded his head.

 

Around 8:00 p.m,

 

“Yes! Finish now!” said Min Rin. Jae Joong walked to the table.

“Wah! Really delicious!” said Jae Joong. Then, he looked at Min Rin from the top to the toe.

“Yah! Go to bath now…they will arrive soon.” said Jae Joong. Min Rin nodded her head and walked to her room.

“Min Rin! There a clothes that I choose for you…wear it.” shouted Jae Joong.

 

 

*Mianhe~ this chapter really short & boring... :-(