TY 8 : Sick Ljoe

To You (Saranghago Shipo)

1 month After

Chanhee and Ljoe have been hanging out every weekend and Niel teasing did not help either. Chanhee always defend that Ljoe just needed someone to accompany him since he is lonely here in Seoul. Just like a nice friend, Chanhee is willing to hang-out with him too since it makes him busy and keep away from unwanted thoughts. Chanhee believes that he is not ready to open up to anyone else but Ljoe company gives him calmness and he is very much grateful for it.

Ljoe have been enjoying his every moment with Chanhee since he knows he might run out of time and will be back again in the US. He is still determined to vanished the emptiness in Chanhee’s heart but his worried that he can’t fully do it, if Chanhee won’t open up to him.

It’s Saturday morning and like their usual weekend hang-out, Ljoe visited Chanhee on his apartment.

“Heh…” Cough. Cough. 

Chanhee frowned, placing his hand on Ljoe’s back. Ljoe had been coughing hard for the last ten minutes and Chanhee was worried because he seemed out of breathe. Chanhee instinctively had one hand on Ljoe’s back, rubbing it gently while his other hand was on Ljoe’s upper arm. “Ljoe…” 

“I’m fine,” Ljoe muttered, sitting down. “I’m… Cough. Cough.” 

Chanhee was not happy. He quickly went to his room, picked up his jacket and dragged Ljoe out. “Come on, we’re going to the hospital.” Ljoe whined but Chanhee just took his hand and walked leading the sick guy.  

They were back two hours later and Chanhee helped him walk in. By now, Ljoe had a fever as well. Chanhee’s doctor had given Ljoe a shot and gave Chanhee some prescribed medicine. When they arrived, at his apartment Chanhee dragged Ljoe to his own room.“Go to bed, mister and and I will cook a porridge for you,” Chanhee ordered, tucking the sick guy on his bed. 

Ljoe didn’t bother complaining, he knows he was weak and he likes how Chanhee taking good care of him. 

Chanhee took off his jacket, hung it by the door and went to the kitchen counter. He rummaged his refrigerator and decided to cook chicken vegetable porridge for Ljoe. It’s had been so long since he cooked for someone though Niel had always compliments his cooking, even his ex-boyfriend loves it. He had been a good cook but I think that is not enough for a perfect relationship. Chanhee thought.

Chanhee immediately shook his head and starts cooking since Ljoe needs to eat first before taking his medicine. He had miss this feeling of caring for someone, since he have always nurse his old mother back then before she died. After 30 minutes, he has finished it and prepares it for Ljoe. Chanhee grabbed the tray, walked back to his room and found Ljoe lying on his stomach in his bed.

Chanhee walked towards him and sat next to him. “You have to finish this porridge and take your medicine Ljoe.” Chanhee helped him move a bit, put a bed try infront of Ljoe, and took out the pills the Doctor gave him.

“I don’t feel like eating well but I think your porridge looks delicious Chanhee. Thanks!” Ljoe said as Chanhee watch him finish the bowl.

“Yuck… I hate medicines” Ljoe muttered after swallowing it whole. He took the glass of water from Chanhee’s hand and drank it. After that, he fell back onto his back and pull the comforter as he coughs once more.

“You can sleep here tonight Ljoe it’s not good for you to be alone in your apartment when you have a fever” Chanhee said while fixing the comforter for Ljoe” 

“Thanks a lot Chanhee” Ljoe smiled as he holds Chanhee’s hand with his own, closed his eyes and whispered drowsily. “I’m deeply grateful…. That… I meet… you. I.. L~~”

Chanhee was staring at the sleeping Ljoe for a minute until the sick guy released his hands on him. Chanhee was pleased with himself because Ljoe was resting comfortably on his bed like a baby. Unknowingly, Chanhee move his head forward and almost kiss Ljoe’s forhead when his cellphone rung from the living room.

Chanhee was confused. Did I just want to kiss Ljoe?

Chanhee immediately got off the bed and went to living room to answer the phone that keep on ringing.

-------------------- 

“Mr. Lee?” 

Chanhee looked up from his notebook and found his boss looking at him concerned. “Sorry,” Chanhee mumbled, playing with his pen. 

Chanhee was currently with an emergency meeting with the Chairman, Mr. MUN. He wants to finalize everything regarding the launching event next Friday before his flight to the US to bring the investors and be back on the day of the event only. The old man is very meticulous and personally meets every department head for business meeting. That’s why, Chanhee admired him so much since the day he figured he wants to have a job in his company. Chairman is one of the reasons he land with a high position now and he still not applied for resignation.

The old man looked at him with concern. “You have a very sad look on your face, Mr. Lee Chanhee. Is everything alright?” 

Chanhee hesitated. He looked at him and then at the one person he hated the most, his ex-boyfriend.  Since his Ex-Boyfriend is the Department Head President he expected him to be there and it bothering him.

“I’m sorry, Chairman Mun. I am worried because I have a very sick person at home. I don’t let my personal matters affect my work, but he was really ill and I hated leaving him this morning.” Chanhee saw the questionable stare from his Ex-boyfriend.

 Chairman Mun closed his notebook. “Then I guess it’s only fair that we end this meeting fast for you since most points were discussed already. Am I right Mr. Hoon?” The later didn’t say anything as he saw Chanhee looking uncomfortable.  After 10 minutes more of sorting out, Chairman Mun ends the meeting.

Chairman smiled sincerely. “You can go home now, Mr. Lee. You have worked hard on this launching for a week already, so it’s only fair that you leave now and take some time and take good care of that special sick person you are talking about. Is that your lover? Don’t forget to bring him on the Friday night launching. Arasso?”

Chanhee nodded hesitantly, but then smiled. “Thank you Chairman Mun, Have a safe flight!”

Chanhee stood up and about to go off but Doojun grabbed him. “You have a boyfriend Chanhee?””

They stared at each other for a minute and Chanhee pushed Doojun away. This is what Chanhee always avoid since the event 4 months ago that is being alone with Doojun just the two of them. When they have a usual meeting in the department it is enduring since they always have the secretary around. But today, they were only two of them and it’s the first time Doojun approached him with his personal life.

Chanhee chuckled. “WoW! It’s the first time I heard you ask about my personal life... I expected that you will beg for forgiveness first regarding our almost 6 years of broken relationship. But no… your first phase is You have a boyfriend Chanhee?, you’re  so funny Doojun”

Chanhee let out a mocking laugh but his eyes betrayed him with tears flowing. Doojun approached him again to calm him down. “I’m Sorry Chanhee… really I’m Sorry.”

“DO IT MATTERS NOW? YOU HAVE ALREADY FINISHED “US” 4 MONTHS AGO AND BROKE MY HEART SO BAD. YOUR FORGIVENESS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND GOES TO YOUR AWESOME FIANCEE TOO.” Chanhee said and pushed him away.

Then he wiped his tears and smiled a bit. “I have to go Mr. Hoon, but I have a sick person at home.” He runs fast to his car and let his tears fall while driving back to his apartment.

Chanhee got home and rushed straight to his couch and let his hurting heart calm a bit. After a few minutes, Chanhee walked to his room and smiled at an instant when he found Ljoe still asleep. Chanhee sat next to him and check Ljoe’s temperature that has gone down a bit.

Are you back from the meeting?” Ljoe asked groggily, waking up when he felt someone next to him. 

“I left early,” Chanhee answered as he checked that is still 3 PM. “How are you feeling?” 

Cough. “A bit cold, but I’m coughing less.” Ljoe answered but took notice of Chanhee’s red swollen eyes. “Are you okay Chanhee? Did you cry?”

Chanhee instantly smiled and chuckled. “I’m okay Ljoe… It just I accidentally got some dust earlier as I walked out from the car. I forgot my sunglasses and it was a mistake that I rubbed my eyes so hard.”

Ljoe is not convinced with Chanhee’s alibi but he let it past and he just wants Chanhee to open up to him naturally. Ljoe just smile back and holds Chanhee’s hand. “You should take good care of yourself too Chanhee..It worries me when you are hur…ting”  but coughed again several times in a row.

“Yeah.. yeah!!! Said the one who is sick now… Try to rest again while I cook for dinner, be honor that the great VP of TOP Media Incorporation will be nursing you overnight and tomorrow you will be better again.” Chanhee nagged and pushed Ljoe back to sleep again.

Chanhee looked at the sleeping Ljoe and murmured “You’re sick like a dog and you still notice my sadness. Thank You Lee Byunghyun.” 

**********************************************************************************04.13.2015 A/N:

Sorry for the super late update, anyway i hope you like it.

Chanhee is slowly appreciating (falling) Ljoe.. but i think he still need some closure. I know its hard to move on from break up and its his first bf. so... 

Chanhee and his ex-boyfriend moment.. I hope you are not confused more will be expose on the ff chapters of what really happened.. hmmm.. will the ex-boyfriend regret it?? Let's see....

and look forward when Chanhee meet his ex-girl friend next chapter..

It might be rushed but I'm deciding to end this fic since I have another new chunjoe fic in mid.. i think 3 or more chapters left.. 

Thank you for reading To You and please don't forget to leave a comment and upvote. :)

Goodnight Angels ---> Chanhee's Eomma