TY 7 : A True BestFriend

To You (Saranghago Shipo)

2 Weeks Later

 

“You to me less these days.”

Chanhee paused, holding blue top in his hand. He looked at Niel who was standing next to him and turned his eyes back to the blue top that he was admiring a few minutes ago. Sighing, Chanhee put it back in its place since it was very expensive, he was never fond of buying clothes that’s too much expensive rather he will just spend it on food and necessary things. He looked at Niel again. “What is that supposed to mean?”

“I’m scared to say that you’re rather cheerful these days. That word doesn’t exist in your life,” Niel  said, picking up the top that Chanhee had returned. “I’m buying this.”

“I’m just in a better mood,” Chanhee said, snatching the top back from him. “Don’t you even dare buy this, it’s too expensive you will just waste your money plus it looks ugly in you.”

Niel ignored Chanhee and took it back just to more “Chanhee…You used to call me three times a day to complain and rant. Now, it’s down to one. Have you found a new victim?” He poked Chanhee’s forehead.

Chanhee thought about what Niel said as he followed him to the counter. Chanhee watched him pay for it in silent and waited as the one wrapped it and put it in a bag.  

Niel took it and led Chanhee outside. “Well?”

“I’m on and off I guess,” Chanhee replied, ignoring Niel’s teasing eyes.

“Is this Ljoe?” Niel asked, window shopping.

Chanhee hugged his arm and pulled Niel closer. “Honey, why are you talking about other guy when were on a date?” Chanhee said loudly that a few customers look at them weirdly. Chanhee even fake a sob that some bystander glared at Niel.

“Aniyo!” Niel politely bowed at the some bystanders and dragged Chanhee faraway at the place. “Geeezz!! This guy… please act your age Mr. Lee Chanhee!! I can’t believe you’re a respected VP officer in Top Media….” Niel Scolded

Chanhee pushed his tongue out at him and laughed. After He finished laughing, Niel just sighed and walked to the bench by the indoor fountain of the mall and Chanhee followed sat beside Niel. “I feel better I guess. If he is the result of me being happy or not, it doesn’t matter to me. I found a good friend who can make me laugh.”

“I never make you laugh?”

“You only make me hang up the phone on you.” Chanhee giggled, watching Niel frown. Chanhee turned serious and looked at the passing family. “You have been with me this few months being a good best friend. I’m very thankful for that Nielie, but I know you have Minsoo too. You need to be there for him too, I’m very much OK now.

Niel put his hands in his pockets and looked up at the mall’s high ceiling. “Minsoo is doing very good and he know You need me more now” he looked at Chanhee who seemed to be thinking of something and then followed his line of sight and found him staring intently at the passing happy family. Niel noticed that Chanhee had absently shed a single tear and then finally he looked away from him wiping his tears.

Niel walked to him and leaned down so his eyes were leveled with Chanhee’s teary eyes. Niel doesn’t care what others think but he truly care for this pitiful bestfriend of him.

Lee Chanhee was an orphan at 8, when both his parents died and relatives of him just abandoned him. For 2 years he suffered a complete depression but then an old lady adopted him when he was 10 years old. The lady have been living alone too and they both long for a family. Every moment with his new mom was happiness, and he study hard for the guardian angel that changed his life. In his teenage years, he was more than happy, he met Niel and a few friends and he even got his first boyfriend. Others envied him, he was handsome with a family, a few best friends, a boyfriend and he even graduated with top honors that led him to a stable job now. Unfortunately, not everything would stay happy forever. His so called only family died, his so called best friend betrayed him and his so called long time first boyfriend broke his heart. Niel and his current job was the only left for him.

Niel leaned forward and hugged Chanhee. “One day you will find a great man who will love and cherish you and give you a family that you deserve. He might be just around you know, we never know.”

Chanhee felt more tears in his eyes. “Do you promise to kick his if he doesn’t?”

Niel laughed, rubbing his back. “Of course.” Minsoo and I will kick his , store him in a box and drown him to death in the middle of Pacific ocean.

Chanhee smiled with his best friend comfort. “Minsoo get sea sick easily and you know he can’t swim Niel, you can’t go in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.”

“Ohh.. hmm I forget about that… well, let’s just burned him to death here in Seoul then” Niel said and let out an evil laugh that makes Chanhee laughed as well.

Niel silently smile on how Chanhee laughed with him. He wants the old Chanhee he met during middle School back. The lovable Lee Chanhee, his only bestfriend. He knows, step by step, he was coming back and he was very grateful. He shoves the paper bag he bought earlier at Chanhee’s laughing face.

Chanhee was confused. Niel just shoved it again to him. “It’s my gift to celebrate our hmmm..,It’s been 12 years I guess.., our 12 years of awesome friendship. Love ya Channie!!” Niel beamed and hugged Channie.

Channie hugged him back and cried. Yes, He might lost so many precious and not so precious people in his life, but he was glad the only one left is Niel. “Thank You Niellie for staying with me all this years… Love ya too.”

They hugged not caring of some passerby who looked at them weirdly until Niel’s phone vibrated. Niel read it and smiled. He wiped Chanhee’s face with full of tears. “Leggo Crybaby, since you owe me a gift you should treat us with a delicious dinner.”

“Us?!” Chanhee questioned.

“Yeah…. Minsoo is waiting already at the 2nd floor…… with Ljoe.” Niel grinned as he saw Chanhee glare at him suspiciously. Niel dragged Chanhee ignoring the latter questions and whines that Niel was planning something.

**********************************************************************************10.05.2014 A/N:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MY PRECIOUS ADEUL......

LEE CHANHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the chuniel update though its a chunjoe fic but nevermind.. I hope you still like it though... I just so happy tonight...

cos It's Chanhee's birthday and some chunjoe moment.. aigoooooo.. My chunjoe feels is just too much.. well, i'm still in cloud9 so I'm just gonna leave you with this chunjoe taken photo and its worth spazzing like........... ^^ (bless the angel who took it really... :*)

 

see??? 

and Imagine Chanhee doing this?? (should i put an M above?? ohnoooo!!)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

OK i'm off to dreamland.... Mornight Angels ---> Chanhee's Eomma