TY 3 : New Chingu?

To You (Saranghago Shipo)

Hongkong

Being here bothered him.

Lee Chanhee looked around the crowded reception Hongkong’s JW Marriot Hotel and let out a sigh. His boss had only given him some brief instructions, his stuff and then proceeded to his own meetings while he was stuck here attending on behalf of the company. He wanted to shout at him and slapped his face at the airport earlier but controlled himself since they were in a public place. He just mentally cursed and cruelly killed him with his flaming glare covered by his black shades.

Chanhee stood up from his chair and tried NOT to mingle in the crowd. He wasn’t in the mood for this and he didn’t want to be here. He was pissed since he saw a glimpse of his Boss/Ex-Boyfriend back earlier and so tempted to slap those poker face on his face. His boss just casually briefs him that there nothing happened weeks ago. He was in a Chanzilla mode and he just wanted to call Niel and shout at him.

Looking around, there was no escape route. He looked at his conference schedule and noticed that there was a seminar held now, so he decided to just go there and pretend he was listening.

He headed towards it and looked around for a proper seat. He got comfortable and put his file on his table just trying to take down notes or just doodle. He had already missed the opening, but he didn’t care. He looked up and found a rather young gentleman lecturing. Looking around the room, he realized that the lecture seemed to catch everyone’s attention. Chanhee frowned and looked back at the lecturer; for he seemed to be entertaining them.

He glanced at his schedule and looked for his name and topic title.

Lee Byunghyun -  Smart Marketing starts from First Impression

Chanhee raised an eyebrow at the title, but decided to listen to him for the topic seemed intriguing to him. He focused his attention on him and listened to all the pros and cons of first Impressions according to female views versus a male one. The Speaker knows a lot about gender issues ha. He even considers the views by homos, he thought with a mischievous smile.  

Chanhee never realized that he spent a whole hour listening to him.

 

--------------------

Chanhee had a smile on her face when he left the seminar. He never thought he would enjoy a lecture so much. The best part was men audience started to debate against women. He was happy that men almost won the debate that made the women in the room whined. He was cheering mentally; it’s not that he was against women. It’s just he was sensitive against female issue. But in the end, The Speaker just ends it that it doesn’t really matters in gender, it can be women, men, gay or lesbian. It still must be either GOOD or BAD. He had enjoyed his time.

He looked around and decided that it was lunchtime, so he decided to go to the ballroom and have some lunch. However, when he got there he noticed that it was crowded and he didn’t feel like socializing.

He started to go back when someone stood next to him. “Are you going for lunch or not?”

Chanhee turned around at the voice and looked taken aback. “Oh…You..”

Lee Byunghyun smiled at him and nodded politely. “Did you enjoy my lecture?”

Chanhee blinked, but then nodded. Up close he looked different than on stage. He was short, fit, and very handsome. However, he wasn’t sure what type of a man he was because he noticed that he was sporting weird earring on one of his ears and his weird orange colored hair is blazing brightly. He thought it was just ordinary dark brown earlier but he was wrong, maybe it vary through the lights at the stage earlier.

Byunghyun moved his hand to his hair and fix it lightly when he notices the other guy stared at it. “Don’t judge me by this.”

Chanhee raised an eyebrow. “I wasn’t, it was just it’s the first time I saw someone with a bright Orange hair. It looks good on you though.” He added hiding his embarrassment.

He just chuckled and looked around. “Would you like to join my table for lunch?”

Chanhee hesitated at first thought.

Byunghyun didn’t get him the chance to respond. He simply moved his arm ahead of him and told him to lead the way.

Chanhee shrugged and did so. He walked slowly until the other caught up to him and led him to one of the tables on the side. He was grateful that no one was sitting there. At the same time, he was comfortable because he didn’t want to be sitting alone.

“Where are you from Lee Chanhee ?” he asked, reading his name off his name tag.

“Seoul, South Korea”

Byunghyun smiled. “I see. My instinct was right afterall,” he confirmed, lifting his elbows onto the table and leaning them there. “I am from South Korea too but I don’t have a permanent address lately because of work. It requires a lot of travels.”

Chanhee nodded politely. “Cause your doing great with your job. I also found your topics rather interesting.”

He chuckled, shaking his head. “Thank You. But I’m disappointed you never join in our discussion. I thought my topics were boring you.” he said softly, watching him.

“Ani..” Chanhee shook quickly as he saw the pouted speaker in front of him.“You’re really good earlier and it was an interesting topic. It’s just I had a bad start of the day. Really… You made me smiling at the end. Thank you.” He added even doing thumbs up for Byunghyun.

“I’m Glad”

The two of them spent an hour conversing over lunch. Chanhee found his company cheerful and not gloomy like most of his companions had been lately. He also find him cute with the way his eyes smiles and the way he speaks. He was a nice and fresh change from what he had been through lately. Finally, when they were done, the two of them exchanged business cards.

Byunghyun tucked the card into his suit pocket. “Do you mind if I get in touch with you when I’m back in South Korea?”

I doubt that would happen. Chanhee thought, knowing that many people didn’t but he don’t know why a part of him wish that he will. “If you want too?”

“Yes, I do,” Byunghyun said.

Chanhee checked his wrist watch and decided to call it off. “It’s been a long lunch so I bid you a good day, Mr. Lee Byunghyun…  ”

“Mr. Lee Byunghyun seems too formal anyway and my overseas friends call me Ljoe. Afterall we’re both LEE’s” Byunghyun stood up and shook his hands.

Chanhee hesitated but the other insisted. “ Ok… bye Ljoe.. I had a great time, thank you too…”

Byunghyun stared at Chanhee’s back as the latter walk off out at the hotel lobby.

See you in Seoul soon Chanhee.

 

********************************************

AUTHOR's NOTE: CHUNJOE finally met... kkekekke...My Last update before I went to my weekend vacation, so i might be update the next chappie by next week already... About the EX-boyfriend and EX -girl friend.. you will know more about them in the upcoming chapters...  i hope you like my update.. don't forget to leave a comment... Byong!!! Happy Weekend!!