TY 2 : Bestfriend

To You (Saranghago Shipo)

 

The next morning, Chanhee had thought he was going to get a peaceful weekend, but how wrong he was.

“NIELLIEEEEE! That evil bastard is sending me to a conference in HONGKONG! He is sending me to HONGKONG!”

Niel let out a sigh and rubbed his ear gently. “Didn’t you hung up on me yesterday?”

“That’s not important right now, you drama queen!!” he snapped, walking back and forth in his room. “He called me on my weekend and told me to meet him at the airport on Tomorrow! I sense he doesn’t want me roaming here and be with that traitor EX-Girl friend!! HE IS SO GUILTY!!!”  

“And you say I’m the one being a drama queen here?” Niel muttered sarcastically, moving the phone to his other ear. “He’s your boss, he’s gonna do anything he wants.”

“That’s not the point! I don’t want to go to Hongkong! I want to sulk in my room.”

“Take my advice?”

“WHAT?”

“Go and take a month off and stay there! You will do the people here at TOP Media Incorporated some good by not coming back immediately. Who knows you might get laid there and forget about your Stupid Ex-Boyfriend.”

Chanhee glared at the phone.

Niel smirked. “Once you stop glaring at the phone, tell me when you want to meet me for a proper dinner.”

“Never!”

[Click]

 

Niel stared wryly at the phone. I hate You Chanhee for ruining my peaceful Morning.

“Who’s that Babe?” Niel heard a sleepy deep voice beside him.

“Chanzilla on his weeks deprived of Lovelife and life.”

The Sleepy topless guy beside Niel chuckles lightly and hugs him.

“Just bare with him for a while, you’re his only best friend now.”

“I still can’t believe she will do that to Chanhee” Niel pouted.

“Chanhee is a great guy. He will move on eventually and he will find the right one for him.”

“I hope so…. Soon…” Niel said and kissed his lover on the lips. “Now, Let’s continue our interrupted morning ritual.”

 

***********

A/N: Short Update and a little bit of NAP....................... CHUNJOE on the next chappie....DON'T Forget to comment.. THANK YOU!!!