NOT an actual update BUT please read. I'll be updating real soon...

The 3rd Cubicle

Okay... I... Really don't know where to start. It's been four years since I last updated and I haven't visited aff for a very long time. A lot of things happened here and there. My life went through ups and downs (I'm fine though :p) and I became so busy that I even went on an actual hiatus from the kpop world. When, I came back I had a lot to catch up to and I became an iGOT7 and a Starlight... (I'm still a shawol and an exo-l though, and now I'm slowly becoming a B.A.P Baby) It's been a long time but I still want to continue this story. I went through every chapter again so that I can catch up, but there might be drastic changes in the storyline that I had originally planned it to have (since I can't remember my original plan for this story because I lost my previous drafts...) but nonetheless, it's still going to be a horror fic and the main characters are still going to be the same.

Although, I can't promise the exact date that I will post the updates, I really hope that you will all still follow this story :) The next chapter is in progress though I can't write continuously because of my shifting work schedules. That' not an excuse though... Anyway,  thank you for all of you! (●´∀`●)(●´∀`●)(●´∀`●)