Chapter 05: Puddstop

PUDDSTOP | Angst & Romance | [Dropped]

“We have to go there again soon!” Tiffany’s face lit up.

“Hell yes we will!” Sunny was trying to be wacky.

The both of then happily chatted on their way back to the office, obviously trying hard to push away the awkwardness they had just now. The company Tiffany is working for is called Sanity, they specialize in building Buildings, Models of buildings and anything that is related to Architecture.

Meanwhile in the Office

TaeHyun was Kissing SooYoung wholeheartedly in front of all his employees, as usual.

Minho was just happily taking snaps occasionally.

“I’m so going to post it online, I will gain followers. This is just too hot!”

Minho is just all crazy about gaining followers on twitter and Tumblr.

He’s practically an internet addict.

“Weirdo.” Sooyoung said underneath her breath.

“What is it my Hun?”

“It’s nothing baby.”

“Okay.” TaeHyun smiled and gave Sooyoung another kiss on her soft pink lips.

After that kissing session Sooyoung went forward to Minho who is siting on the bench alone, admiring the pictures he took.

She tugged on his collar and dragged him into the store room.

Her eyes scanned Minho from top to the bottom and she the side of her lips.

She then pushed him against the wall.

“Don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing Mister!” she said biting down her teeth, eyes filled with anger.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry please don’t hurt me, I’ll do anything. I need this job please.” Minho was whimpering.

Sooyoung forcefully pushed Minho onto the floor.

“Anything? Alright then kiss me HERE NOW.”

“No, please…”

“Why, you’re scared aren’t you? I guessed so you little chicken.”

“I’m not, I just don’t want to lose my job!” Minho finally stood up and fixed his clothes and hair.

“Nah, you’re just scared. Anyways forget it,i’ll probably just have you do something else.”

“Whaaaa-at thi-ng the-n…” Minho was trying to keeping Posture, he was about to curl onto a ball he was losing it, he was stuttering.

“You’ll know soon. REMEMBER DON’T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS!” Sooyoung left with a smirk on, slamming the door behind her.

“This is not good……” Minho cupped his face in his palms and started crying.

” I didn’t even know that I’m this weak.. I can’t back out now, or can I?” Suddenly he has a smile plastered across his face.

Tiffany was walking home like on any typical working day.

It was pouring down hard just awhile ago but the minute she stepped out of her office the rain stopped.

“It’s always like this, why even the rain is trying to rub salt into my open wound.”

Tiffany stopped as she was about to step onto a puddle.

-Flash back-

Tiffany was walking home as usual from work. She was just looking around and she saw a blonde haired girl.

The girl was engrossed, playing the new version of Tap Tap on her new IPhone.

“PUDDSTOP!” Tiffany yelled out and pulled Jessica towards her.

Tiffany felt her whole body electrified when she held onto jessica’s arms.

“Huh?? Puddstop?”

“Sorry Jessica I was just trying to say, Puddle & Stop and it came out as Puddstop.”

“It’s alright thanks for saving Me, those boots where limited edition.”

“Okay, I’m going.”

Tiffany grabbed on Jessica’s arms, tugging on it.

“What?! May I help you Ms Hwang.”

“Sorry… It’s nothing..”

“It kinda hurts when she called me formally…” Tiffany thought.

Jessica then ignored Tiffany and continued walking, trying her best not to turn back, pretending to play her iPhone once again.

“Puddstop, that’s soo cute.” Jessica was smiling to herself.

-Back to reality-

“Puddstop….” Tiffany mumbled to herself.

That was the first time they had an actual conversation. Tiffany remembered it just like it was yesterday.

“JESSICA! JESSICA! SICA!JESSICA!SICA!SICA!SICA!!”

There were tears threatening to fall from eyes.

“Why can’t I just get her out of my mind. Every single thing I do reminds me of her. It’s like the thoughts are haunting me for revenge. But what have I done? What have I done, to deserve all this crap pilled onto me.” Tiffany was mumbling to herself, spacing out.

Please all around started staring at her, mumbling to themselves.

“YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP WILL YOU!”

Tiffany was practically out of her mind she was just saying whatever came to her mind at the specific moment, without hesitation.

She dragged her worned out body into her apartment. 
It was dark and full of misery, sadness overcrowding that confined space.

She went into her room, filled with pink items. Opening her laptop, switching it on.

She went onto Twitter.

MintyHo: Check it out. New hot pics I took in my office.

Tiffany clicked onto the links and her jaws dropped.

------End of chapter 5--

Sorry for taking such a long time, I'm actually hesitating too much.
I have not edited the story or anything yet. 
Sorry for any grammatical/spelling/language mistakes.
Thank you for reading! Please leave our comments!