PUDDSTOP Chapter 01: Coming to her senses

PUDDSTOP | Angst & Romance | [Dropped]

Tiffany held her head up looking at the beautiful stars twinkling above her.

She thought to herself, “Hang on, why the hell am I here??”


Tiffany was too engrossed in looking at the stars, she actually forgot the real reason why she was there at that perfect moment.

She turned around and there stood a blonde girl with her hair swaying with the wind, her eyes glowing with passion.


Just then Tiffany woke up, it was all just a dream.

She thought to herself, having only held that girl’s hands once, it gave her a sense of security. But She realized that it was all gone, never to return.

Tiffany then dragged her feet lazily into the washrom, she stared into the mirror. 


“WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING NOW?!?!?!” She then slammed her fist against the mirror. 


“PIANG!” Having smashed the mirror into a million pieces, she then let out a really high pitched yell as she felt immense pain coursing through her hand.

She looked into the broken mirror and tears just trickled down her cheeks. She knew what she wanted.

Just like that she cleaned up and put on her clothes and headed out to work.

She then recalled her first time meeting that gorgeous looking girl.

She had met Jessica one day while she was returning home from work.

She was totally sleep deprived and was rushing to go home while walking in an unstable manner.

Eventually she fell but landed on something soft.
She turned around to notice a pair of hands had grabbed her by the waist.

She looked up and saw those striking black eyes of hers.

It mesmerized her to the point that she couldn’t get her eyes off her.

She immediately stood up and gave a very seductive smile.


But now reality struck her as she clenched her fist and bit her lips as she stood there just staring blankly at the floor.

She didn’t know what exactly she was doing. She felt really confused.


“Was that love or lust?” She thought.


She returned to her table sat down and held up a drinking cup. She stared blankly at it and went into a day dream.

Thinking about how pure the water was, Tiffany had forgotten what she had been thinking of previously. 

Suddenly someone yelled from the back and surprised Tiffany.


“Fany ahh!!

How many times must I tell you to stop daydreaming, I paid you to work and now you are there looking at a cup of water?!?! 

Like seriously get a hang of yourself girl!!” It was Fany’s boss, TaeHyun.



“There he goes again nagging on and on.”, Tiffany mumbled.


“Alright, i'll just go back to the washroom.” Tiffany said as she let out a deep loud sigh.

She than turned and rushed for the washroom.

As she slammed the door behind her whilst panting, she let out another piercing scream.

She just couldn’t get Jessica off her mind.

She dialed Jessica’s number immediately. She couldn’t help herself she just had to.

Even if it was just a minute, just a second. She just wanted to hear that gorgeous girl’s angelic voice.

It sounded so heavenly to her.


Than a man with a deep gravely voice answered. “Hello? May I help you?”

It was Nicholas. He was Jessica's fiance.


------THE END OF CHAPTER 01 TBC-------

 

So what do you think about this Chapter of the fanfic? (:

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions, thanks for reading!

I'm not really a good writer, Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. (: