PUDDSTOP Chapter 04: Ain't going to.

PUDDSTOP | Angst & Romance | [Dropped]

“Okay it’s lunch time guys remember it’s only a one hour break. ONE HOUR!! EVERYONE CLEAR??”


“YES SIR MR TAEHYUN SIR!” Everyone chanted.


“That’s more like it!” TaeHyun smiled to himself.


TaeHyun then walked back to his office.


“Why must he do that every single day?” MinHo complained


“Beats me.” Taemin was really irritated.


“He really treats us like soldiers when he talks to us, aish I just can’t stand it!” Onew said while letting out a loud sigh.


“I can’t believe that he’s with the hot and y SooYoung!!” Jonghyun cursed under his breath.

-----------------------------------


“Where are you going to have your lunch Fany!?!”


“I’m not sure, I’m just not in the mood, I’ll probably skip lunch today.”


“How can you do that!!” Sunny said while pouting.


“I’m sorry Sunny I’ve lost my appetite.”


Sunny looked into Tiffany’s eyes and said,“Why are you always like this, keeping things to yourself and hurting yourself like that.”


“It really breaks my heart you know.” Sunny mumbled under her breath.


“I don’t care! You’re going out for lunch!”



Sunny stood up and grabbed Tiffany by the arm and dragged her along for lunch.

--------------------------




They came to a restaurant called Serenity.


“Look at me Fany, you need strength to do all those paper work later on.

I know that it’s your dream to become the world’s number one architect.

I believe in you Fany!” Sunny said beaming.


“So what if I became the world’s number one architect, I don’t think I have that passion anymore.”


“Okay let’s just go in and have lunch first then we’ll talk about it.” Sunny continued dragging Tiffany into the Restaurant.


The Restaurant was decorated with loads of building models from all over the world.

Music that not many have heard before playing in the background, giving it an authentic feeling.

Tiffany was amazed with what she saw, it was like paradise to her.


“Amazing how I haven’t been to this place before?” She wondered as her eyes slowly adjusted to the surrounding.


Sunny’s grin was widening, she knew she found the right place.

The waiter led them to a room deep inside the restaurant.

He then push the door open and showed them in.


“Thank you.” Both of them said at the same time.


“Take your time and enjoy yourself, My name’s Key and I’ll be your waiter for today.

Feel free to press on the bell if you need any assistance.”


Key was dressed up in a tuxedo with a pink bow tie. With his hair totally combed to the back.


“Alright, thank you.” Fany said while giving Key her signature eye-smile.

Key went out and gently closes the door behind him.




“That waiter is totally hot.” Sunny said as she smiled uncontrollably.


“Okay, what shall we order?? Hmm, how about the steak with a sprinkle of love?” Tiffany said pointing at the picture on the menu.


“Okay I think I’ll go with that too.”


Tiffany then pressed the bell and both of them just waited patiently.


“Okay ladies are you ready to place your order?” Key asked holding his notes, ready to take their orders.


“Can we have two of the , thank you.”


“Wise choice.” Key said with a charming smile across his face.


“Oh my gosh he is soo damn gorgeous, is that how you describe a guy? What am I saying?”

Tiffany then hit her head with the spoon in her hand.


“You alright?”


“Yeah I think soo…”




Sunny started staring into Tiffany’s eyes blankly.




“You know? You really have beautiful eyes.” Sunny said while biting down her lower lip.


Tiffany was thrown back by that comment, she leaned completely back on her hair. Her hair was standing on their ends.


“What’s up with that comment? Now I think you’re the one who’s is not alright here.”


“What the hell did I just said…” sunny mumbled.


Tiffany suddenly grabbed on Sunny’s wrist with such force it cause her to give out a yelp.

“Are you into me or something?” Tiffany bellowed out in her cute yet loud voice.


Sunny was at the loss of words. She opened but nothing came out. She was becoming breathless, panting heavily.


“Why do you want to know?…..” Those Were the only words Sunny managed to say.


“Nah, I was just playing around with you!” Tiffany replied to clear the weird atmosphere she had just created.


“Knock, Knock!"



"Your steaks are here.”


“Alright you can come in.” Sunny said with a monotone voice.


“Please, enjoy yourselves.” Key said with a wide smile across his face while placing the platers on the table.


The steak was sprinkled with pink sauce said to be a secret recipe made by the cook himself. It looked enticing, and smelt really delicious. Both of them took the first bite and the flavor just exploded in their mouths. It tasted heavenly.


“What’s in this steak, I’ve never tasted something so heavenly in my entire life!” Tiffany’s eyes widen as she said this.


“It actually melts in your mouth, I’d always thought that it was just plain exaggeration on TV.” Sunny’s jaws dropped.

------------------------------------


TaeYeon was still staring at Yuri like her eyes were glued on amazingly beautiful face.


“Snap out of it TaeYeon, you have to stop looking already!!” TaeYeon screamed to herself in her head.


Yuri walked over and gently caressed TaeYeon’s cheeks with her hands. TaeYeon’s heart stared racing, she could feel butterflies in stomach. She stood frozen in a weird position with her head sticking forward and her body leaned to the back of her chair. TaeYeon’s phone rang out of the blue playing SNSD’s Mr Taxi.


“Erm, I think I have to get that.” TaeYeon then pulled her head away from Yuri.


“Hello, Yes? Uhm? WHAT?!?! Alright I’ll be right there ASAP!”



TaeYeon stood up and dashed out of Collins.


“What the hell was going on?"


——-End of chapter 4——

Thank you for subscribing & reading. (: