PUDDSTOP Chapter 03: Out of Control.

PUDDSTOP | Angst & Romance | [Dropped]

“Did anything happen when I was bathing?” 
Jessica said sounding curious.

“Nope nothing at all, I was just siting on your bed and practically doing nothing my baby.”

“Really?!?!?”

“Ofcourse why would I lie?” 
Nicholas tried to assure Jessica.


Nicholas didn’t want Jessica to know that Tiffany called her during that time.


“I won’t allow them to see or even hear the slightest of each others voice.” 
Nicholas thought to himself.

“Are you alright? You seem kind of flustered.” 
Jessica said with real concern.

“I’m fine. No not just fine I’m feeling awesome right now!” 
Nicholas said in a more sarcastic than convincing tone.

"Erm I think i have to make a move now, my parents are waiting for me at their office.”


Nicholas leaned forward and gave Jessica a Kiss on her forehead causing her to cringe a little.


“Must I really suffer like this for the rest of my life?” 
Jessica thought.

“Bye darling, thanks for the visit.” 
Jessica waved goodbye with a fake smile plastered on her face.

“Finally he’s gone!” 
Jessica said under her breath.


Jessica avoided Tiffany whenever she had to. But she still really lusted for her. 
All she wanted to do was to Tiffany up and she couldn’t focus on anything else.
She would look at pictures of Tiffany on her phone and fanatsize about all sorts of things they could do if they were together,
TaeYeon was Jessica’s best friend, they practically shared all their secrets with it other. 
Unfortunately for this specific secret, Jessica was just not able to share it with her until Taeyeon saw it with her own eyes.


“Oh my Fany! That pout is just irresistible, I want you so bad…” 
Jessica then started kissing her iPhone’s screen.


Taeyeon stood there shocked with her eyes wide and open jaws dropped.


What the hell did you just do Jessica?! You sure got some explaining to do young lady.”


Jessica and Taeyeon were like family, they visit each other without telling each other first in hand.


“What’s with all the commotion going on up there sweetie!” 
Jessica’s mum shouted noticing all the noise coming from above.

“It’s nothing Mum!”

“Yeah it’s nothing Auntie Jung!”

“Alright if you need anything I’ll be downstairs!”


Jessica sigh in relieve, 
“Phew, That was a close call! TaeTae why must you be so loud you almost got me into trouble.”

“Excuse me, you were the one kissing a picture of a girl on your iPhone!”

“Hey Tae lower your volume will ya.”
 
Jessica started frowning, her eye brown almost tied in a knot.


Taeyeon walked up to her and sat beside Jessica.


“Come on just tell me what’s up, you know I’ll always be there to lend you a listening ear. You’re my precious don’t you know Sica?” 
TaeYeon started leaning closer to Jessica.

“Okay, okay I’ll tell you alright, just stop acting so weird and unatural. It’s also making me feel weird” 
Jessica let out a sigh.


TaeYeon just smirked at her.


“Okay I think I’m in love with this girl called Tiffany, she is drop dead gorgeous! 
Wait till you see her in person, I swear that you’re gonna fall heads over heels over her! Taeyeon ah I’m not kidding with you!”



Taeyeon just stared in disbelief, reeling from the shock at what her best friend Sica just said.


“Sorry I can’t believe that I’m so hyped up just talking about her. I’m sorry TaeTae. I’m just confused.”

“It’s alright darling I know that you really like this girl. 
However, I’m sure your parents would object to this relationship since you are already engaged to 
Nicholas, but I’ll always respect and support your decisions. I’ll always be there for you Sica.
 
TaeYeon smiled.

THANK YOU TAETAE! This is why you are the person who understands me most.” 
Jessica said whilst giving TaeYeon a really tight hug.

“Aigoo, it pains my heart a little when I said that but I meant every single word.” 
TaeYeon thought to herself.


TaeYeon dragged her feet down the stairs. Her eyes were all red and swollen so much so that it was obvious that she had been crying.


“Are you alright darling, want to take a sit and talk to Auntie Jung?”

“It’s okay Auntie Jung I’m alright.” 
TaeYeon said weakly with a ever so forced smile.

“I’m just going to head home now. Sorry if I bothered you. Take care.” 
TaeYeon forced a smile.

“Alright darling but take care of yourself alright I don’t want you to get hurt.” 
Auntie Jung then gave TaeYeon a kiss on her cheek and waved good bye.


TaeYeon walked out the door closing it softly behind her. 
She was just confused and not unaware of her surroundings, It was as though she had just downed 6 bottles of wine.
She staggered on for awhile longer and didn’t notice a small dent in the ground that was coming up. 
Tripping over the dent she fell ever so slightly and injured her knee.


Now not only was she emotionally drained, she was also physically injured.


“Aish, I’m good for nothing!” 
She hit herself a facepalm.

“Maybe going for a drink would be make me feel a little better.”


She went to the nearby Cafe, Collins. 
The owner Collin, who named the cafe after herself, was a girl well liked by many. 
Collin was also a really close buddy of TaeYeon.
TaeYeon pushed the door open. 


Wind chimes that were hung above the entrance of the door sounded, the tinkle of sound really soothed her.
You could see a faint smile on TaeYeon’s face. 
She felt better just being here.

She then went to take her sit on the chair on the extreme left just beside the window which was her usual spot whenever she same here, 
she always spent time just observing people passing by.
The cafe was decorated with pinks laces from the ground all the way to the ceilings. 
It’s like a pink paradise from the chairs to the tables and even the silverware.


Collin would always say: It’s just simply PINKALICIOUS.


“Hey there TaeYeon! I haven’t seen you for quite sometime.” 
Collin said while smirking.

“Okay hold on a sec there Collin, wasn’t I just here like yesterday?!”

“Well you know one day has like soo many hours in between and you were only here for an hour or two.”



Collin gave a cheeky smile causing Taeyeon to crack up in her famous Ahjumma laugh.


“It’s great to finally be able to see your smile again, what’s up my dear?”

“Nothing much.” 
TaeYeon started playing with her fingers fidgeting about like she would usually do when she was nervous or trying to tell a lie.

“Look at you! You’re such a horrible liar. Come on spill it!” 
Collin’s cute expression suddenly changed, TaeYeon could see the curiosity in her eyes.

“It must really want to know, but should I tell her?” 
TaeYeon thought.

“Alright alright, I’m just a little heart broken that’s all.” 
TaeYeon then gave a faint smile, her eyes filled with sorrow.

“Oh yah, Jessica is getting married with Nicholas soon.” 
TaeYeon tried changing the subject.

“Wasn’t the date already chosen even before Jessica was born? Everyone knows that. Are you still jealous of them? They are not really “together”, you know that right.”

“Yeah I know that Collin.” 
TaeYeon’s voice started sounding a little irritated.

“Alright, I’ll just leave you here for a bit I’ll be right back” 
Collin gave her most sincere smile.


TaeYeon just looked out of the window, there was far more couples passing by then usual.



Tears filled her eyes slowly as she thought about the precious time spent with Jessica.
Taeyeon took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down.


It was just too overwhelming for her, she just couldn’t control her feelings.
Tears started flowing down her cheeks like a waterfall. Her cries got louder.


The chimes were then sounded at that time, A girl walked in from the door.
Her long blonde hair was as fine and smooth as silk and flowed in the breeze as she entered the cafe. 
Her eyes sparkled with happiness. She was awfully tall compared to TaeYeon.


“Hey Yuri! Your regular??”

“Yes please, Thank you Collin”

“It’s my pleasure dear”



Yuri went and sat at the table next to Taeyeon.


“She’s a regular? Why haven’t I seen her before?” 
TaeYeon thought.

“I see a really cute girl crying over here.” 
Yuri said awfully loud, husky yet sensuous voice.


TaeYeon turned to look at her, eyes still filled with tears from before[/size]



------THE END OF CHAPTER 03 TBC-------