PUDDSTOP Chapter 02: Emphasizing

PUDDSTOP | Angst & Romance | [Dropped]

Before Jessica was born, her life was already planned out by her parents.

With every single detail covered. Jessica lived with no freedom at all, her one and only dream was to run free one day.

Guilt creeped up and caged Tiffany’s heart as she remembered.

She was the one who made Jessica suffer in the past.

Tiffany suddenly recalled…

“Stop it Fany!!” Jessica was at the verge of tears.

“I can’t let you go and you know it.” Tiffany Said that while trembling.


She knew what she was doing was wrong clinging onto Jessica would just cause more complications.


“I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!”
Jessica then gave Tiffany a slap on her left cheek.


She clenched her fist in anger, and looked at Tiffany straight in her eyes.
“GET OUT NOW, DON’T MAKE ME REPEAT WHAT I JUST SAID!”


Tiffany left without a word with her head hanging low. There were tears trickling down her cheeks.

The truth was that Jessica started questioning her uality after she met Tiffany.

She was really into Tiffany, she didn’t know what made her feel that way.

She didn’t want to know the reasons but she knew that she would have to someday.

She wanted to stop having feelings towards tiffany.

Ever since she was young,

she was taught by her parents that humans of same gender can never be together and that it will never work out.

"If only I helped reduce her pain.. Of only I stopped what I did, if only I just didn’t express my feelings." Tiffany thought.



Flashback

“Hey Sica!” Tiffany was really happy to see her.

They haven’t seen each other for weeks.

Jessica frowned, she gave Tiffany a deadly stare and stomped off.

Tiffany stood there holding back her tears.



Back to reality

She dragged her feet from the toilet back to her own office.

Sunny saw Tiffany frowning.


“Hey Fany, what’s with that face? Come on stop frowning already.”Sunny tried cheering Tiffany up.

Sunny then nudged Tiffany by the shoulder. “Come on give me your precious eye-smile.”


Sunny then made a wacky face causing Tiffany to erupt with laughter.

“That’s more like it!” Sunny exclaimed.

“How I wish I could tell her how i feel, well it’s going to be alright as long as I get to see her smile like that everyday.” 

Sunny mumbled and smiled to herself.


——End of Chapter 02-----


Ps: I lack ideas~