oo6

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When I have enough money from my own, I’ll move out.

 

I’ll move out.

 

I’ll move out.

 

I’ll move out.

 

“Luhan!”

 

“Y-Yes??” Luhan snapped back to the reality when Sunmi raised her voice. “Are you listening to me?” She crossed her arms close to her chest. “Uh.. Sorry.”

 

“What’s wrong with you? You’ve been acting weird since we finished our class.” Sunmi stopped infront of Luhan, cupping his cheeks softly. “Are you not feeling well?” Luhan shook his head, “No, just kinda hungry.” He lied.

 

The truth is he has been thinking about your decision about moving out earlier. Will he be fine without you around? Without you around, that means no foods, no groceries, no laundry, he’ll be alone.

 

“Um..let’s have lunch over there.” Sunmi pointed at a café and dragged Luhan with her. “Lu, isn’t that your neighbor?”

 

Luhan shifted his gaze to where Sunmi was pointing at. He frowned his forehead when he saw you were walking with the mascot costume, also with the mascot head around your right arm. So it’s true. That Eunji was really her. Somehow Luhan felt guilty for letting you worked really hard while he never do anything to help.

 

He watched how you took a deep breath before you wear the mascot head. It must be really hot inside that costume.

 

He watched how you almost fell down when people kept on bumping over you. Damn those people, are they blind?!

 

Wait, why am I being like this?

 

Luhan slapped himself mentally as he went inside the café with Sunmi. He kept on ah-ed and hm-ed at Sunmi while his eyes still watching over you. His lips curled into a small smile when he saw you danced for the kids. But then his face turned into a  painful one when he saw you took off the mascot head to catch a breath.

 

Your face was red, your hair was a mess, and you were drenched in sweats.

 

“Lu, my mom called and she asked me to go home now. Is it okay?” Usually, Luhan will get pissed when Sunmi left him in the middle of the date but now.. It was different. “It’s okay.” He nodded. He didn’t know why but instead of felt disappointed, he felt relieved when Sunmi left.

 

--

 

The sky was getting dark but Luhan was still inside the café, he still have his eyes on you. She skipped her lunch. Luhan let out a small sigh.

 

“Eunji, you can go home now!” The manager smiled at you. Luhan quickly hid his face with a newspaper when you walked passed his table. Right after you were gone he paid for hid foods and waited for you outside.

 

Luhan saw you massage your own shoulder as you walked out of your workplace. He walked few meters away behind you. He kept on following you wherever you go.

 

She must be really hungry. Luhan thought when he saw you were busy choosing one of the bread flavor in a mini market. You finally choose the chocolate one and went to the cashier to pay. Luhan was hiding behind the vitamin drinks racks with his hood on his head.

 

“I didn’t see you walk in!”

 

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter