o1o

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The last bell of the day finally rang.

 

Everyone hurriedly grabbed their bags and went outside with laughter. Too bad, when everyone had gone home, you still have to do the Chemistry tasks.

 

“You can’t go home until you finished your task, Miss.” Lee teacher said. How you wish you could ran away from him. Sadly, he didn’t even move an inch from his seat, with his eyes still on you.

 

You felt like you wanted to cry when your phone vibrated. You got two new messages. With a sigh, you tapped your thumb to open the messages.

 

From: Chanyeol-ssi

Eunji-ssi, I’ll pick you up for lunch in 20 mins.

I’ll wait at your apartment, k?

 

From: Luhan ge

I’ll be home in 30 mins, you better pick me up.

Brat.

 

You wrote something on your sketchpad and showed it to Lee teacher. He read it and he sighed. “I know, but you’ll fail in this project if you didn’t do it.”

 

There were only two bags left inside the calssroom. Yours. And your irresponsible workmate. He ditched the class since Lee teacher announced the task and the groups. You have to do your and his task alone.

 

Damn I hate you, Oh Sehun.

 

You glared at his empty seat as you started to work on the task again. What should I do with those two. You groaned everytime you think about Luhan and Chanyeol.

 

--

 

“Lu, you coming?!” Xiumin jumped on Luhan’s back with his right arms hugging a soccer ball. “I’ll definitely beat you this time.” Chen punched Luhan’s shoulder gently.

 

Luhan chuckled as he pulled himself away from Xiumin. “Nah, I’ll pass. Work is waiting.”

 

Kris chocked on his cola and ended up with a lough cough, “YOU WHAT?” Tao’s jaw also dropped, just like Lay’s. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Lay shook his head in disbelief.

 

“Poor hyung. I’ll take you home.” Tao caress Luhan’s hair like a mother and flinched after Luhan shot a glare at him. “JOKE.” Tao rolled his eyes.

 

“LU!” Luhan’s eyes widen in shock when Sunmi hugged his arms all of sudden. “Wanna come to my house today?” She blinked her eyes cutely.

 

“We’ll go now then. Bye, hyung!” Tao and the others waved at Luhan before they left to the soccer field.

 

“I’m sorry, baby. I can’t. Tomorrow, okay?” Luhan chuckeld softly when Sunmi pouted her lips like a baby. “Stop it, you make me want to kiss you.”

 

“Tomorrow! Promise?!” She held out her pinky finger. Luhan raised an eyebrow at Sunmi, “You know this isn’t my thing.” He laughed as he cupped her face and pulled her closer.

 

Luhan pressed his lips against Sumi’s softly, “Promise, baby. Need to go now, okay?”

 

A sighed of relief escaped Luhan’s lips when Sunmi left. Why do I feel like this? Seriously Luhan, she’s your girlfriend and you love her. Luhan scratched his head as he walked out to the main gate.

 

 

 

 

He kept on tapping his feet on the ground, waiting for you to appeared. He clicked his tongue in annoyance after he saw his wrist watch.

 

“Where is that stupid girl, we need to work in ten minutes!” He hissed silently.

 

Ten minutes has passed.

 

Luhan was getting impatient. He tapped his phone screen with his annoyed expression.

 

“…Hello, manager-nim? It’s me, Luhan.”

 

“Can I help you, Luhan-ssi?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter