o24

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were quiet amazed with how beautiful and big Lay’s family's beach cottage is.

You just finished with the shower when the others were busy with their little BBQ party outside. The smell of the meats make your stomach growled loudly. Oh, stop it! You hugged your own tummy with a glare.

 

When you were about to get out from your room, you saw the wet Sehun for the second time. He also just finished with his shower, he only wear a pants with a towel around his neck.

 

With a loud gasp you quickly covered your eyes. Sehun blinked at you while drying his wet hair with his towel. “Yo.” He greet you.

 

You slowly crab-walked away from him with your palm still covering your eyes. “You can open your eyes, silly.” He said with a soft laugh at the end. Is it safe now? You peek a little through your fingers.

 

You sighed in relief when you saw Sehun already in his shirt. “Where’s the others?” He asked and you jabbed your thumb outside. “Ah, the BBQ party.” He nodded before he walked to the other direction.

 

He’s not coming? You asked yourself as you trailed him behind.

 

What’s he doing here? You peek at his back from behind the door. Sehun was spending his time alone at the balcony. “Come out now.” His sudden words make you jumped a little.

 

He turned around and his eyes met yours. With a gentle smile he offered his hand at you. You stared at his hand for a few seconds before you took his hand. Both of you stand next to each other, staring at the full moon.

 

“Aren’t you hungry? Why did you come here?” He shifted his gaze to you. You slapped yourself mentally when you realized you didn’t bring your sketchbook or your phone with you.

 

Sehun took your hand and put his phone on your palm. “You can use this.” You smiled in relief and quickly typed something to him.

 

Because you’re also here. Alone by yourself.

 

Sehun chuckled softly. “But I’m not alone now. You’re here.” His smiled make your heart skipped a beat.

 

Then what are you doing here? Aren’t you hungry?

 

He sat on the balcony railing with his arms crossed close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter