o22

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

How you wish you could sleep longer in this beautiful weekend. It was still five in the morning but Luhan kept making those noises that woke you up. You shifted lazily on your bed and found he was already in your room.

 

What are you doing..? You stared at him with your sleepy face. How come he still looks so handsome with his bed hai- no, stop it. NO. You pinched your own cheek.

 

“Wake up, sleepyhead. We’re going for a trip.” He said.

 

Wait, who- Trip? US? Your sleepy eyes widen in less than a second. He let out a sarcastic laugh while crossing his arms. “Yes, just the two of us.”

 

Luhan chuckled when he saw your blank face. “No, dummy. We’re going with my friends-“ He said as he walked to the door, “-And maybe my friends’ friend..? Whatever, just get ready. They’re downstairs already.”

 

You stared at the ceiling with your index finger on your corner lips, still thinking about Luhan just said. So we’re going for a trip with his friends and his friends’ friends- wait, his fRIENDS?! You gasped when you remembered about Chen. Luhan you dummy, they didn’t know about US. You rolled around on your bed like a buffalo and landed on the floor.

 

THUD!

 

Wait! You pulled the blanket away from your face, revealing your messy hair. Does this mean he alreaedy started to accept me with his friends? You hugged your bolster with a grin on your face.

 

“…What are you doing..?” Luhan gave you a look while leaning on the door frame. “…Creepy.” He muttered under his breath as he walked downstairs.

 

You pouted and throw your bolster at him before you slammed your door shut.

 

Luhan laughed silently while waving at his friends who already waited outside. “You should’ve told me earlier, you dummies.” He throw his bag to one of his friend. “But we want to make a surprise for you.” Xiumin chuckled.

 

“So you said someone’s coming with us?” Kris asked from the driver seat. “Girl or boy?” Chen added. “Girl.” Luhan answered and Chen’s face immediately got brighten. “Yohoo~!” He sang.

 

“Behave.” Luhan glared at Chen. Chen immediately sank on his seat like a puppy. “HAHAHAH- okay..” Tao who burst into laughter also sank on his seat when Chen glared at him.

 

“Yo.”

 

“Hey.” Luhan smiled at Sehun and Suho before they hi-five each other. “It’s been a while!” Suho punched Luhan’s arm lightly. “Yeah, glad we can go for a trip together now.”

 

“I asked some of my friends to come. Hope you don’t mind.” Sehun rubbed the back of his neck. “Nah, no worr-ies…” Luhan frowned when he saw Baekhyun, DO, and Kai. Wait, aren’t they…

 

“Oh, it’s you! Hello!” Baekhyun greet Luhan with his bright smile. “…Hi.” Luhan smiled awkwardly while looking around. If they’re here, that mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter