Jealousy

Stupid Love

I’m sorry for the crappy first chapter of Stupid Love. I have to Google Exo-M member profile to try to fit them in the story but somehow I feel that it’s a fail. So, I’ll just make their characters as I imagine starting from this chapter. Thanks for viewing, commenting and subscribing to this story. You guys made my day. And I know this story kind of moving in sloth pace and cliché but please bear with me. Hope it’s not too disappointing especially to ‘my lovely roommate’,.. Enjoy,!!!

 

 

[Woolim High School]

 

 

“I can’t believe that Sungyeol guy is such a cute hotie,..” Luhan broke the silence as they were waiting for Kim Jaejoong – the headmaster/ Jung Yunho boyfriend / Kim Sunggyu brother.

‘I can’t believe that too,.’

“Yeah,. With the eyeliners and his dressing,. He’s totally stunning. He’s usually all quiet when we encounter each other but suddenly today he’s acting all cute and such,..” Xiu Min says with his cute face. Unaware that his own cuteness is on the same level and can even exceeds Sungyeol.

 

‘Right,. And he even hardly do aegyo in front of me,.’

“And the skinship in public,? Hugging and all,. The Infinite boys sure are weird.” Tao added.

‘Yeah,. How can he let that animatedly handsome boy hug him,. In front of me,? And last time I check, I’m his boyfriend,.”

“But it’s cute. Isn’t it,? I mean,. The whole MyungYeol things sure are interesting,. And I thought they make a cute couple,. Right Kris,.??” Chen says with a sly grin. Snapping Kris from his deep thought.

“What,??”

“Are you ok,?You’ve been very quiet you know,??” Lay asked Kris with his worried expression.

Of course, as Exo-M leader, Kris is always full of enthusiasm when it comes to commenting (more to insulting) Infinite. But right at the time, he’s kind of lost in his own thought.

“I’m ok,..”

‘Yeah,. As if I’m ok. See if you’ll be ok when your boyfriend did things like this to you. How dare you flirt with someone in front of me Yeollie- ah,. Just you wait,..’

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Myungsoo, Hoya and Sungjong had their eyes on Sungyeol. He had been painfully quiet. Even when Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo went to their own classroom, Sungyeol don’t even spare any glance for them. The hyungs did worry about him but they can’t just stay or Jaejoong will search and drag them to their own classroom. Not like it never happen anyway.

 

‘t,. How come I don’t know anything about Exo-M transferring to this school,?? Is this what they are talking about this morning,? And I just shrugged off and sleep. Gosh, will I have to face Kris wrath then. Oh, wait,. Why don’t he tell me anything,?? Did he try to check out my behaviour in school,?? Aishh,. It’s so frustrating,..’

 

Sungyeol was still debating with himself. He is shocked. Of course. Kris is his secret boyfriend. From everyone eye, his group and Kris group is enemy. So that makes them enemy as well. What that nobody (except their family) know is Sungyeol has being in relationship with Kris since two years ago. Their parents know about it since they are the one who cause them to meet. But their relationship is put on moderate.

 

Sungyeol’s thought was snapped when Hoya knock his table oh-so-rudely.

“Why,??”

“Are you ok,??” Hoya asks lovely. Of course, Sungyeol has his adorable confuse face staring at him. Infinite is a total er when it came to Sungyeol. Even Sungjong treat Sungyeol as a kid.

“I’m ok,..”

“What ok,? You have been awfully quiet since we meet Exo-M this morning,. Are you feeling disturbed by having them here,??” Sungjong reply sassily. He had his hand on his hips- look awfully similar to a figure of an ahjumma.

“I’m not why should I,? This is our school right,? So, there’s nothing to be worried about,. It’s just that I’m tired you know,? I barely sleep last night,..”

Myungsoo raised his brow. Head tilted slightly. Sungyeol know he doesn’t buy his words. Myungsoo is kind of able to read him like an open book. But, he’ll make him believe of course.

“You don’t sleep,??”

“No,..I just barely sleep,..”

Hoya and Sungjong face softened.

“Then sleep,. We’ll leave,.” Hoya patted Sungyeol’s head before sauntered to his table at the back of the class. Sungjong sits beside him.

 

“What did you do yesterday,?” Myungsoo asked as Sungyeol just settled his head on the table. They are sitting together.

“I,.. I play games,.. The one that you recommend to me,..” he stuttered slightly.

“I thought you say it’s boring,.”

“It isn’t,. I keep playing that and I then become addicted,..”

Sungyeol smile sheepishly. Then closed his eyes, attempt in avoid the further conversation. He didn’t play the game. His last night was spent with talking to Kris as they met at the playground near Sungyeol’s house. It’s kind of their routine.

“You just have to sleep. Why bother to go out and find us this morning after all,.. And where is the teacher,. It’s so late already”

Myungsoo mumbles silently. But Sungyeol hear that of course. Smiling slyly, he scooted closer, s his long arm around Myungsoo and nest his head on the crook of Myungsoo’s neck.

“You shouldn’t talk about Mr. Choi you know,. He had that habit of popped whenever we talk about him,.”

Sungyeol can feel Myungsoo’s face heated above him. But he ignored it. Instead he whispers oh-so-secretly on Myungsoo’s ears. Causing the poor boy to burned even more.

“You know I couldn’t sleep when there’s no you right,.”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“So this will be your class for the next 6 months,.” The teacher opened the door of the class and gestured them to get in. Kris, Luhan and Xiumin enter and all eyes are on them. Except for a couple that seem to be on their owned world. They can’t see their face.

 

“You can start introducing yourselves then starting from the cutie chubby face then.”

The teacher pointed to Xiumin. Just as Xiumin want to start talking, the teacher throws his duster towards the couple. Everyone waits since the teacher actually had the gut to interrupt them- it’s the first. And everyone is anticipating.

 

 

 

 

“He’s here right,..”

Sungyeol whispered. His head was still on Myungsoo’s shoulder as he’s drifting to his sleep. Myungsoo nodded. His hands on Sungyeol’s heads, petted him to sleep. Just as Sungyeol about to step to his dream world- with Kris waiting for him while holding a cup of Americano, a things fall on his head. Shocking the hell out of him.

“What the hell,??!!” Hoya, Sungjong and Myungsoo yelled. As Sungyeol only wake up from his seat due to the shock. They are overreacting again- that’s what their classmate had on their mind. But of course, it’s Sungyeol after all. Even the girl (and boys) glaring daggers at Mr. Choi for doing so.

“Wake up,. This is not a day care centre or park for your dating spot. Stop with the oh-so-called Myungyeol and hear your new friend.”

Sungyeol nodded slowly and sit back. He was in dazed and unsteady. He tried his might to not sleep and the so-called new friend words seem like a lullaby for him. He rest his head on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“My name is Kris Wu Fan,..” and that all it takes to wake Sungyeol up from his sleepy state.

He automatically sits straight. Nearly fall and his eye threaten to pop at the sight in fronts of the class. Kris has this murder look. His teeth clenching and Sungyeol wish to just vanish from his intimidating gaze.

“I’m doomed,...”

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

The rest of the class was spent in a little bit of harmony. It’s a good things that Infinite are eating on the rooftop of Sungyeol will be burn to ashes with Kris burning gaze. The rest of Infinite did worry about Sungyeol but he shrugged it and used the same excuse he tell to Hoya and Sungjong. So, they just let it go.

 

It’s just that Myungsoo who keep on complaining that he can feel someone burning gaze on his head. He keeps on turning to the back of class. Attempted to find who the hell doing so. Since it’s kind of his character to be all dark and stare on someone. And Sungyeol have to keep assured him that it was just his feelings.

 

Of course, he can feel that burning and killer gaze Kris had when he had skinship with Myungsoo. But it’ll be weird if he suddenly avoiding Myungsoo right,? So, he just acted like nothing happened and wish to God that he’ll never meet Kris for the entire 6 months.

 

 ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“Walk him home,? Gosh how much that boy attached to Yeol actually,??” Kris mumbles. He’s currently behind a wall, stalking over the couple that was walking hand in hand. His teeth grit and hand clenching in pure jealousy,??

 

He had been following them since after lunch, lurking and eyeing everything they do. He even ditched the meeting with 11 Exo members. Geez, he had been annoyed for the whole day. Snapped at his innocent members and acted like a PMS-ing girl. Gone all his cool and handsome façade. All thanks to his beloved Lee Sungyeol.

 

Just at the junction of Sungyeol house, he can clearly see the L boy walk on another direction of Sungyeol’s house. Sungyeol playfully blow him a kiss and L pretend to catch it and put on his heart. And that is the last straw. He slowly walked to his prey.

 

 

 

Someone tugged Sungyeol hand strongly. His body hit the wall oh-so-hardly. Sungyeol open his eyes. He is fuming and ready to give a lesson to the culprit who harassed him. And he froze,..

 

“Annyeong love,….”