Misunderstanding that leads to Love

Stupid Love

 

 

 

 

 

STUPID LOVE (EXTRA)

 

 

 

 

 

[Sungyeol POV]

 

Oh God,. How long will it take to reach home,?? Omma,. How could you embarrassed your own son,??

I take a glimpse of the boy beside me. He’s perfect as always. And that’s when I feel the urge to cry..

He’s so perfect that I stupidly confessed to him,. How stupid can you be Sungyeol- ah,?? It’s almost 2 months and he doesn’t even reply to my confession. Heck, he doesn’t say anything. As if he don’t even know anything,.. ((TT__TT))

 

~~~FLASHBACK (2 months ago)~~~

 

Uhh,. What kind of stupidity are you involving yourself into Sungyeol-ah…

I look to my surrounding. Hopefully there will be nobody seeing me here. I look carefully and stop in front of a table with name Kris Wu on it. It’s HIS table. (Fangirling~~)

You know,. It’s 5 months ago that my mom try to hooked me with her friend - Mrs. Wu son. And it’s him. Kris Wu.

I try to just ignore him but it’s kind of impossible. He’s nice and cute and I kind of like him already,. His face looks kind of similar? With me and yeah,. Last I remember people say that a couple who look like another will last long as they are destined to each other. Couple,?? Ughh,.. Mom sure will like this so much.

So, now, after almost 5 months knowing a handsome creature namely Kris Wu Yi Fan, today, on the valentine day, I will confessed to him by giving him chocolate. The one that I made by myself of course. And I actually kind of violating the rule because I’m kind of break into SM High School. But whatever, at least I’m confessing. Holding the chocolate in the heart shaped wrap tightly, I kissed the card and put it carefully on his table.

I like you Kris,…

 

~~~END OF FLASHBACK (Present)~~~

 

So, after two month without his respond, I kind of blurted the truth in front of Mrs. Lee – my mom and Mrs. Wu. It’s not my fault that he made me frustrated by not saying anything.

Seriously, I can see why my mom and his mother can become a good friend. As when Kris reached my home to pick up Mrs. Wu, they both shoved him to bring me to buy some grocery – by walking. And it’s a long journey. And I’m sure they are devil in cupid disguise.

The butterfly in my stomach start to make a back flip as Kris suddenly extend his hand and hold mine.

 

[END OF SUNGYEOL POV]

 

"Let me bring it,.."

Kris smile of so handsomely. Unaware of the effect it has on the poor boy beside him.

And so the walk become awkward than before after Kris retreats his hand that full with the shopping bag.

"Why are we like this,? Can we be friend like before,??"

Kris sudden word makes Sungyeol chocked on his saliva.

‘Friend,?? It’s just friend Sungyeol-ah,. You’re so pathetic…’

Sungyeol literally hears his heart crushing down and breaks into pieces it might be impossible to be atoned. And he can feel the bile soaring in his liver. And that’s it,. He lost it.

 

Sungyeol vomit.

A lot..

And it was so disgusting…

Kris scrunches his nose slightly….

Trying to be polite…..

But still….

And Sungyeol hope he can just melt into water…..

Or evaporate into air……

So,,,

Sungyeol do the most drastic action….

He run…

But he fell on his fifth step…

Luckily he faint due to the nausea and embarrassment…..

At least nothing more embarrassing will happen to him.

 

 

"Oh ,…"

That’s the only word Kris can say while look at Sungyeol fainting figure in exasperate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungyeol open his eyes ever-so-slowly. His throats dry as he had been living in desert. And it feels yucky. As if he can taste his lunch still. He looked at his surroundings. Trying to figure where the hell he actually is. But to no avail.

The room was too spacious. Not like his is small. It’s just no way Mrs. Lee – as he call his mother will let him had his own big wardrobe that he know will be helpful in case he play hide and seek with his stupid brother- Daeyeol. He swears he can even sleep in that. And the King sized bed. Mrs. Lee will never buy it for him.

And of course the stuffed animals on the bed,?? Stuffed animals,??

 

Being a weird human being he is. After almost half an hour wondering who the hell the room belong to, then only Sungyeol think that trying to remember what happened before is the best way to find out. And he spends another half an hour. Trying his best to work his messy tiny brain despite the big sized body he had.

He slowly processed everything. Shopping- friend – Kris – vomit – faint,..

And he groaned. He knocks his head to the bedside table. Try his best to faint again. But to no avail. So, he drops his body to the soft mattress. Head buried deep into the pillow. Try to knock all the oxygen from his body. In his situation, dying will be the best thing seriously.

That’s when he heard the door clicked. And a chuckled can be heard.

‘Please let me die,..’

 

 

 

"Yeollie,. Are you ok,?"

The said man just keeps quite. He doesn’t even budge from his attempt to kill himself. The latter move slowly and land his on the soft mattress. He patted Sungyeol head ever-so-softly.

"It’s ok,. I wouldn’t say anything.."

"You better not even think of anything,."

Sungyeol grumble slightly.

"You’re so cute you know,."

"….."

"You’re so cute and cheerful that I don’t even know why you drift away from me.."

"……"

"Did you hate me already,??"

The questions somehow manage to attract Sungyeol attention. He shifts himself to sit beside Kris.

 

"Hate,??"

"Yeah you know,. Hate as in H.A.T.E,.. I wonder why you don’t even want to talk to me anymore. You seems different as in drifting away from me,? I don’t know. It’s just as if you don’t even want to talk to me anymore."

The place become awfully quite. With Sungyeol trying to grasp whatever Kris trying to say and Kris who seems hesitant to continue his word. As if he worried his own voice will betray him.

Everything seems awkward and that’s when Sungyeol hope that Doraemon is exist. So that he can leave from the super awkward situation.

Another 30 minutes and Sungyeol can’t take it anymore. No, that’s can’t be do it. Sungyeol take a collective breath. Build some courage and mutter the word slowly. No matter what happened, he decided that 2 month is enough.

"Sorry Kris,. It’s that ----"

"Can we be best friend as usual,??"

 

[Kris POV]

I can see his face drop,? Why,?? He’s been weird enough this past month and I can’t take it anymore.

Where had my cheerful and bubbly Sungyeol gone,? The person that will tells me almost everything about his day. Smile ever-so-lovely towards me. With his cute gummy smile. Sigh,..

Nowadays, he’ll try to avoid me. Whenever I come to his house, he’ll just retreats to his room. It’ll be creepy if I run after him right,? So, I can just missing him badly. How I miss him.

And yeah, I can swear I love Mrs. Lee and my mom very much. I need to talk to him. Anything so that I’ll able to speak to him again,…

I miss my light,. I miss my Sungyeol,. Geez,. Cheesy enough Kris,. I bet the mouse will like it…

Keeping my gaze on the lovely creature with his sad face in front of me, I muster the courage to hold into his hand. It’s so soft,. How long had I dream to hold this beautiful hand.

"You don’t want to befriend me anymore,??"

The question sound ridiculous. Or childish,. Maybe it’s a bit stupid. But it still hurt me. Maybe he did not want to be my friend anymore. Not like I really want to be his friend. I want more. Much more from just a simple friendship.

I like him,. Heck,. I LOVE him.

Suddenly, he drop his body harshly. Face planted firmly on the pillow. What happen,?? Just as I want to ask,. I heard a faint sobs. He’s crying,??

"Sungyeol,.."

I tried to lift him but to no avail. He doesn’t even budge.

"Yeol,. Sungyeol,.."

I shake his body. , he need to breath don’t he.? Was he about to kill himself in my room,? Not like I will allowed it. So, I hug him. With so much self-restrain of course. He is so soft despite the lanky body. I lift him up. Make him sit while still in my hug.

"Why..,? Why, why, WHY!!!!"

His sudden outburst shocked me. His tears run freely from his usually shiny eyes.

"You read my letter don’t you,? It’s 2 months already. You really can’t like me, don’t you,.?"

Like him,? Letter,? What,?? I can’t even say anything,..

"It’s ok Kris-ah,. Even you can’t accept me. Even you just think me as your friend,. I still like you Kris,. I’m sorry but please give me time to forget you,.."

He like me,. Lee Sungyeol like me,? Can I rap due to the happiness now.? But what letter was he talking about,. And forgetting me,. Pshh,. As if I will allow him. Letter -- not liking him,. was he talking about,…..

"The latter and the chocolate are from you yeol,??"

"Stupid choding,.." I tighten the hug when he timidly nodded. I happily kiss his shoulder. Turning his face towards me, I pepper kiss all around his cute face. And lastly, I peck the cute lips.

 

[End of Kris POV]

 

 

 

"What,??"

Sungyeol push Kris from his body. What was that,?? Kissing him out of blue,. He had the privilege to freak out right,??

"Psh,. You still can’t understand that,?? I like you too stupid. I might even love you but whatever. I just,. You’re so stupid,."

Sungyeol can’t help but to pout despite the happiness. Kris likes him too. But how can he say Sungyeol is stupid loudly. As if it’s a praises.

"I’m not stupid ,.."

"You are Yeol,."

"I’m nottttt!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yes,. You are,. Where can you find someone who make a delicious chocolate,. Nice letter but without name,?? And you assume I know it’s you,??"

"No name,??"

The blank on Sungyeol face is priceless. Sungyeol can admit loudly that he is stupid. But no name,? He sure is so stupid. So embarrassing,.. And to think that he overreact alone,. Oh,. Feels like a stupid girl crushing on a boy,. Liking him on his own, misunderstanding him on his own, cursing him on his own, crying over him on his own, forgiving him on his own, and perhaps he just have to live on his own.

Groaning loudly,. Sungyeol slumps (again) on the mattress. He really want to die,.

"Hey,. Hey,.. Don’t you dare die on me,. I like you.. You know,. It’s not bad, right,.."

"It’s embarrassing,. Ugh,. Stupid me,.."

Kris wakes up slowly, taking something from his table and jump beside Sungyeol. He put the box on top of Sungyeol head. And whispered -

"At least you have the courage to give it to me,. Right,.."

Sungyeol take up his head. Only to be greet with the box. Curiously, he opened it,. And that’s when his laughter burst.

In the box, there is a chocolate in heart shape. With a word

‘KrisYeol’

On top of it. And Sungyeol squeals. Throw his arms around Kris, and hug the daylight out of him.

"I love you,.."

"I love you too Yeol- ah.."

[Cue Exo-M : XOXO]

 

 

The two ladies giggle happily from the door. The skips happily away after slips a paper from the gap on the door.

Before they can even exits the house, shout can be heard.

"Omma,..!!!!"

"Momm!!!!!"

 

"Now that they were locked, let’s think for their wedding,.."

And Mrs. Wu, the once that ever so innocent nodded her head eagerly……..And smirked. Maybe they’re really the devil in that cupid disguise.

 

 

 

 

I’m sorry for the long wait. But hey, I’m back. And sorry it’s that I kind of ,. Like seriously ,. And yeah,….

~~~~Run to the corner and hide~~~~~

 

AND AND AND AND I MISS KRIS OPPA~~~~~~~~