Love and Hurt

Stupid Love

 

 

 

“Annyeong love…”

 

The frozen Sungyeol almost fainted if not for Kris strong hand holding him. Sungyeol’s face full with horror and his eyes bulged – threatening to fall from the sockets. There in front of him, his secret boyfriend stands all so mighty with his furious face. Kris right was hand on his waist and the other was on the side of his face. He’s practically trapped by Kris body.

 

‘t,.. Guess my Krisdar had malfunctions. How can I don’t feel he’s around. I’m in real hell then.’ Sungyeol muttered silently.

 

“Ann- Annyeong,..”

 

Mustering his innocence, he finally greeted Kris. But fail successfully of course. Since Kris is still trying to kill him with his gaze.

 

Kris holds his hand high and moved it closer to Sungyeol. Almost look like he wants to hit Sungyeol. Closing his eyes tightly, Sungyeol pray that at least someone will find his body. God know how possessive Kris was over his belongings. He was sure that after Kris had killed him, he will find Myungsoo. And then Woolim High School will lose two hot boys.

 

 

So, moving on from Sungyeol stupid thought, Kris on the other hand was fanboying the cuteness of his boyfriend. He always sees Sungyeol as his cutie pie but apparently Sungyeol never show his cute side to him. So, seeing Sungyeol been all cute over Infinite makes him jealous. And at the time, Sungyeol was closing his eyes tightly, his face scrunching adorably and Kris can’t move any slower to pinch his cheek.

 

 

“Auuchh,. What’s that,??” Sungyeol whines cutely. Hand busy rubbing his cheek that was pinched by Kris.

 

“That’s the punishment for flirting with others. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t kill you. I’ll killed other who try to get you from me,.Ara,??” Kris smiled murderously. And Sungyeol couldn’t help himself from shudder at the sight.

 

“I wouldn’t ---” Sungyeol stop talking abruptly when Kris holds his chin up. Their eyes met. He can recognize the glint on Kris eyes. And surely, he cannot help but anticipate it at Kris face neared his own. They have ever kissed. Of course, but they never kiss on the daylight or in the public. So, Sungyeol can’t help himself but feel the butterfly flipped on his stomach.

 

One,,,

Two,,,

…………..

………….…………

…………………………………

………………………………………………………

…………………………………………………………………………….

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

No, the number three never come as Kris was apparently on the sideway. He was thrown away by the furious looking Myungsoo.

 

“You bastard……..”

And just like that, Myungsoo punch lands on Kris face. The fight start to heat and Sungyeol just stand there dumbfounded. Unsure either to help Kris and arose the suspicion or helping Myungsoo and let his secret boyfriend suffer.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“You ok,??” Sungyeol put an ice pack on the bruised face in front of him.

 

“I’m ok,.. Are you,??” the latter smile softly. As the pain on his face actually sting even more when he speaks.

 

“Of course I’m ok,. You shouldn’t do that you know,? I’m worried,…” pouting slightly, he put the ointment on the pretty face.

 

“It’s fine. I’m ok,. It’s him who you should worry you know,. He hurt badly. Of course, why did he harass you after all..”

 

Myungsoo tried his best to smile and assured Sungyeol that he’s ok. As he can see Sungyeol face was full with worried. The thing that he doesn’t know is that Sungyeol face was full of worried for his boyfriend. The one that leave with pain in his face – hurt emotionally and physically.

 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“Stop,!!!”

 

Kris stopped his hand that ready to launch at Myungsoo. Sungyeol was currently blocking him from punching the daylight of Myungsoo by hugging Myungsoo closer to himself. Kris was exposed to his backside.

 

It’s pain for Kris. As his boyfriend is choosing and protecting someone other than him. But it’s not like he can say anything. So, Kris just spit the blood that pooling on his mouth to the side. He chuckled slightly. The pain on his faces and body had nothing to compare to the pain that is currently tugging on his heart.

 

“You’re lucky this time, Kim Myungsoo,..”

With the last word, Kris retreats himself. He walked himself home. Not even minding the blood on his face and his stained white uniform. The only things played on his face is that his boyfriend – Lee Sungyeol.

 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

 

The other students are busy whispering to each other – no, not whispering as Sungyeol actually can even hear what they’re talking about. Of course, it’s about the face – Kris and Myungsoo. Both of them had the same expression. As like they will start tearing each other neck if it’s not for Sungyeol who always holding Myungsoo hand and calmed him down.

 

The thing that bugged Sungyeol’s mind was Kris. Kris hadn’t come to the playground at night after the fight. And Sungyeol is dead worried as Kris doesn’t even want to look at his direction. As if he hated Sungyeol after the accident. And Sungyeol is afraid of that. He almost run to Kris side and hug him and apologize him, pampered him with kiss and all if not for the over protective hyung that suddenly barged into the classroom when Mr Kim was busy explaining about the field trip that will be held.

 

He and Myungsoo was dragged to the rooftop courtesy to Sungjong and Hoya whom had texted the hyung to tell about their condition. And Sungyeol once again had to make up a story about what happen. Telling that it’s his fault to taunting Kris (it’s true after all) and assured them not to make any stupid attempt to Exo-M. He doesn’t want to hurt Kris with any other things.

 

So, they spend the half day on the rooftop. As they know Jaejoong was probably looking for them in the entire school. And knowing that they will only face his wrath if they show up at the time, they sat at the rooftop with the hyung petting Sungyeol to sleep. Whipped hyung as always….

 

 ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“You should tell us if you want to make a move hyung,. Is that why you doesn’t join us yesterday.?’ Tao whined when he first saw Kris face. Kris just held his cold façade. He was not in the mood to talk about the thing. So, he just keeps eating his fried chicken even his mouth was hurt as hell. (Yeah,. Because chicken is his style)

 

“What did that L boy and Sungyeol do anyway,??” XiuMin asked suddenly and Kris almost chocked. It’s not that he say anything about Sungyeol but how did XiuMin know about it,?? He shuddered slightly. That hyung really had many experienced. And his smile is sly. As if he knew something. He can see through someone easily. If only he can see how Chen and Luhan was hitting on him. But no, he is oblivious to others feeling towards him. So, Kris can only sigh.

 

“No hyung,. He do nothing,..”

 

And Kris gets up,. Take the tray with him and gets out from the cafeteria.

 

‘He do nothing after he hurts my heart,..’

 

 

 

Kyaa,.. I’m so sorry if this chapter was so crappy,. It’s that I haven’t update for a looonnngggg time and I’m kinda rush when write this,.. Sorryyyy~~~ Bow 90 degrees,…….