The Sly Chipmunk

Stupid Love

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you guys just decided to take the bed without thinking of me,..” a walking baozi entered the room despite the cold situation in the room. They were getting ready for bed.

 

“Yeah,. So, you may take the floor,..” Kris answered absentmindedly.

 

A twin bed is suited in the room. So, Kris actually had his bed full filled with the stuffed animals and it just left the other bed Sungyeol is currently lying at.

 

“I’ll just sleep with you then,. Can I Yeollie.??”

 

“What,??” Kris voice bloom at the word.

 

“What,?? Since your bed is full, I’ll be sleeping with Sungyeol. It’ll fit,. Are you ok with that Yeollie,.??”

 

“Y,. Yeah,. It’s ok,..” Sungyeol stuttered badly and make some room for Xiumin.

 

“Ah,. It’s nice to sleep with someone else than the EXO boys,.” Xiumin said just when his body comes into contact with the mattress.

 

“Yeah,.” Kris rolled his eyes. “But seriously Xiumin,. Yeollie,. What will happen to Luhan and Chen then,?? Isn’t Yeollie for Chanyeol,??”

 

“What,?? Nothing will happen. Not like I care,. ” Xiumin answer cheerily much to Kris chagrin.

 

“And you know that Kris,. I’m fine with everybody and I like to give pet names. It’s cute,. Also Chanyeol is not here so it’s ok,. Right, Yeollie,.”

 

Sungyeol want to pretend that he’s asleep but no way. Xiumin eyes are on his. Full of hopeful and he just can nod. Xiumin is too cute for his health. He knows now why the whole EXO pamper him too much. He looks like a child with the duvet on him and Sungyeol had to restrain his hand from pinching his cheeks.

 

“You’re cuter,.”

 

Xiumin pokes Sungyeol’s cheek.

 

“No,. You’re cuter,..”

 

And their giggles erupted. Kris can just roll his eyes in annoyance.

 

“Stop acting lovey dovey,. I’m going to turn off the light,.” He said bitterly.

 

“Ok mom,..” surprisingly, Xiumin and Sungyeol said in unison. In cue, their laugh boomed around the room.

 

Kris put his ACE on his left ear while his right ear lay flat on the mattress. He swears even in the dark, Xiumin and Sungyeol’s smile blinded the room.

 

Even he had stuff his ears, he can clearly hear is that Xiumin ask Sungyeol to cuddle in which he gets the permission almost instantly. And obviously he can hear Xiumin suspiciously (dark) laugh and it bounced in his head.

 

‘That sly chipmunk,.’

 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“No,!!!!” a rather unmanly scream/shriek/squawk roar around the room.

 

“What the,??” Sungyeol as a light sleeper stir before groggily open his eyes. He wants to stretch his limbs but being restrained by something. When he regain his consciousness, he realise that Xiumin is hugging him dearly and a fuming Luhan is practically stabbing him with his eyes.

 

“Anything I can help,??”

 

“You can help by going away from baozi,. Let him go,.”

 

“Uh,. In case you haven’t realise, it’s him who hugging me. And , with that face, he’s actually quite stronger..”

 

“Cut the crap,. You just want to make me jealous, right. Just because you get to hold and see he sleeping closely and I can’t. Ughh,. Kris,. Wake up and help me,..”

 

Luhan moves his little fist and hit Kris. (I bet if there’s any impact) And Kris (surprisingly) roused from his presumably deep sleep (proven by the fresh drool on his face).

 

“What the hell Luhan,? I’m trying to get some sleep here.” He rubs his fist on his eyes to chase away the sleepiness.

 

“How can you just sleep peacefully when Xiumin is with this chubby cheek cute boy of Infinite,??”

 

“It’s Sungyeol actually but that suited well,.” Sungyeol said before Kris can say anything. He closed his eyes slowly. Wanting to continuing his beauty sleep. It’s still early after all.

 

“No,. Don’t you dare,..” it’s Kris who said that. Not Luhan. So, Luhan oblivious of what actually happened kind of startled before grinning.

 

“See. You should do this last night. Now you just need to move Sungyeol..”

 

“But,..”

 

“Yeollie,!!!” Myungsoo and Sungjong are skipping while Hoya more to being dragged get into the room.

 

And their steps halt when he saw Kris and Luhan stand before Sungyeol. Their protective sides kick in and they hurriedly to Sungyeol.

 

They stop in their track when they saw a certain cute creature hugging Sungyeol’s waist. Sungyeol gulps his saliva.

 

“So cute,!!” Hoya is now acting like a fanboy.

 

“You cute creatures are really cute for each other,. Ahh,. My heart,. I CAN’T,!!” Sungjong, this times coo crazily over the cuteness.

 

 

 

“Uhh,. What’s this,??” Xiumin stirs in his sleep. His eyes blinking cutely and Luhan clutch his heart dramatically.

 

“Xiumin,. My Xiuminnie,..”

 

“You guys are so noisy. It’s still early. I want to sleep more,.” Xiumin lay. He shift his body a little to get the best position. The others stunned by his reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

“Uh,. So why are you guys here,??” Sungyeol asked to get rid of the awkwardness.

 

“I want to get my baozi to breakfast but you just had to break my heart. YOU RELATIONSHIP RUINER,!!” Luhan yelled dramatically. His finger trembled while pointing at Sungyeol.

 

“Uh,. I kind of don’t have the heart to say this but you don’t actually have any relationship with Xiumin, Luhan,.”

 

“No,. I will have if it’s not for---“

 

“Oh God,. You actually more annoying than Sungjong,. I’m surprised. Good things we’re enemy. This world can’t survive two Sungjong..”

 

“Geez thanks Hoya hyung,.”

 

“You’re welcome,..” Hoya answers without realising the sarcasm dripping from Sungjong’s word.

 

“You guys better shut up,.” Myungsoo finally said. “We’re wondering if you want to join us for breakfast Yeol,..”

 

Kris rolled his eyes at the pet name. He currently had Luhan in his bed. Tuck pitifully under the duvet while he look at Xiumin with longing. He is calming the shorter that is in verge of crying. He swore in the name of Rubic Cube that he’ll protect his baozi from Sungyeol.

 

 

“Uh,. Of course---“

 

“Not,..” Xiumin intrude. The others widen their eyes. “You’re going to sleep back with me,..” and he yank (surprisingly weak) Sungyeol to lay on the bed with him. He put his hand around frozen Sungyeol.

 

“You’re warm,. And smell nice,..” Xiumin murmurs. Still the other can heard it and Luhan try to control himself from ripping the two. Hoya and Sungjong giggling from the cuteness, Myungsoo is holding his jaw that threatening to fall on its place and Kris glare dagger towards the two.

 

Sungyeol who can see perfectly everything breath hardly.

“I’m dead,..”

Xiumin in his side just chuckled playfully.

“You’re dead indeed,.  This is interesting,..”

 

 

 

Hello there,.

New update for this Eid,. Yeah,. See, thanks for sticking and reading, commenting and even upvoting though this story move in sloth pace.

Happy Eid al-Fitr to all Muslims and do comment everyone. And, smile always folks.