New Day, New Students, New Challenge

Stupid Love

NEW DAY, NEW STUDENTS, NEW CHALLENGE

 

[SM High School]

“Woolim HighSchool,?? Seriously,??” Luhan that was playing with his PSP talked nonchalantly. Though his voice full of surprise, he never took his face out of the screen.

 

“Oh come on Luhan,. It’s not that worst right,?? I rather sent to somewhere else than come to this boring school.”

 

“Excuse me Kim Min Seok- sshi. Please don’t talk just as the headmasters of this boring school is not in front of you. I’ll be my pleasure to expel all of you. But his school cannot afford of losing you six bunch of retard student just because your parents are the biggest founder of this school. So be glad that I’m able to convince the headmaster of Woolim High School to accept you six.”

 

“Hey,. Don’t call me that. Called me Xiu Min,..” Xiu MIn whined.

 

“I don’t think so,..” Lay suddenly interrupts.

 

“What’s that Zhang Yi Xing- sshi,??”

 

“I don’t think it’s hard to convince Woolim’s High School headmaster right,?? Since he’s Mr. Jung boyfriend and such,?? I bet you just need one day,. Or perhaps night to convince him,..”

 

“What,?? Yahh,. You kid,.. Geez,. Can you just let me be professional this time,. Aishh,. Just because you’re close to me doesn’t mean you can talk about my relationship with JaeJoong publicly,.” The headmasters, Jung YunHo – according to the plate on his table- grit his teeth. Face turning ten shaded red due to his students bold comment. The six handsome looking boys in front of him laughed.

 

“Can we just be here Yunho- hyung,? It’s not our fault that the girls fight because of us. We have done other bigger fault right,. Why this time,??” Kris as the leader of the boys tried to reason out.

 

“That’s the problem Kris-ah,. All of you have done many wrong doings before that this time we had to take an action to avoid any complaint from the parents. It’s just for 6 months and will be shortened if all of you behaved. Nothing wrong would happen right,??” Yunho smile reassuring.

 

“Yeah,. We hope so hyung,.. We’ll try right guys,??”  Chen tried to assured Yunho with his gentle smile. His hands busy petted Tao’s heads. The boy- the overly sensitive boy eyes already pooling with tears.

 

“But I’ll be missing the hot girls in SM High school,. And hot guys,. And what if the students in Woolim is actually horror beyond imagination,?? God,..”

 

“Em,. Hey,. Wait up,. Isn’t the Infinite boys study there,??” Luhan finally take up his face from the screen. His word is like cold water pouring into them. Waking them up from a dream.

 

Infinite, their enemy in nature studied there. It will be so interesting then. Perhaps six months in Woolim is not bad at all. The six boys laugh.And the laugh of the leader of Exo M’s is the loudest compared to the others.

 

‘These six months will be very interesting jagi- ah.’ He whispered silently- enough for only him to hear it.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

[Woolim High School]

 

 

“What was this,?? Oh God, there’s no girls waiting for our arrival for God sake,!!” Tao dramatically wailed. The others just shrugged their shoulder. Tao can be very conservative and y so it’s nothing new for them. It’ll be better if they leave him that way.

 

Without bothering Tao, the others start to walk into Woolim High School compound. The students start to notice them and the crowd started to gets bigger. There’s nothing like fainting girl students but they can see the trail of droll on their mouth. Even the boy students- well there’s not a shock. All of they are ulzzang after all.

 

The students started to whisper/talk about their presence in Woolim. It is well known that Exo and Infinite was enemy so it’s a big question mark on why they were there.

 

The murmur stops suddenly. The crowd dispersed as another of group of students approaching Exo M. As you guess, it is Infinite- but only the six of them. Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Myungsoo and Sungjong looks so triumph and proud at that time. Since they are actually at their own territory.

Kris frowned when he realized who is disappearing from the group.

 

“Well,. Look like we have half of Exo in here,. What are you guys,? Exo M,? Exo K,? As if I care. So what are you guys doing here,? Intending to gets into our group and turn your back over Suho leadership,??” Sunggyu finally said. Breaking the intense moment among them.

 

It is indeed so intense since every time they face each other, it will be Exo vs. Infinite. Never be Exo M or Exo K alone against Infinite. And it seems fairer since they are almost the same number right now.

 

“We are Exo M. And for your information, were never going to join your stupid cheap group.” Luhan spat. Causing the Infinite boys go ah-oh over them.

 

It is obvious though. Even Exo M is a bad boy types, they dressed following the school rules- since it will be reflect to their family. All smarty looks with their complete uniform ironed and such. Thanks to their maid of course. They study well and get best result- thanks to their parents for hiring private tutor. Basically, it’s actually just their behavior that cannot be controlled. While Infinite is the complete opposite.

 

They control their behavior in school. Since Sunggyu brother is actually Kim Jaejoong, the headmaster slash Jung Yunho’s boyfriend. So their action in school was actually in Jaejoong’s grasp. Misbehave and they’re doomed. They never learn. Heck, even the teacher if possible wouldn’t want to teach them. But still, their result is the best. Thanks to Kim Jaejoong scariness. It’s once Sungjong fail and he’s forbid to get out from his house till he passed the retake. But the way they dressed. They don’t even look like students- with their eyeliner and accessories . Simply because it’s the only things Jaejoong don’t control. They did look smoking hot but it is actually unnecessary since they did look hot even without anything- I mean without the accessories. (without anything?? Gosh,. I must be sound like a ert right now)

 

“Whatever then. You guys in our territory. Keep yourself out of our radar and you’re safe.” Dongwoo as the right- hand man of Sunggyu says.

 

“Yeah,. As if we can control our behavior like you guys did.” Luhan sarcastically said.

 

“Absolutely,. Sorry but we can’t promise to behave since our brother is not here.” Lay playfully add. Xiu Min, Chen, Tao and Kris laugh. Sunggyu clench his fist. Woohyun saw it. So, he put his own hand on Sunggyu’s clasp one.

 

“Ohh,. You want to punch us. Go on then. But first make sure you’re not going to get into trouble kid.” Chen playfully petted Sunggyu’s head before retreat.

 

“Stop it guys. We don’t want somebody cry and his brother coming for us then don’t we?” Kris says. Practically adding oil in Sunggyu’s burning rage.

 

Hoya- unable to hear Sunggyu being embarrassed start moving. Catching Kris hand, he brings it to Kris back causing Kris to bend his body.

Xiu Min tried to help Kris but Dongwoo is faster when he locked Xiu Min in his ways towards Hoya. Myungsoo had his hand in the air. Ready to knock Tao that had push Sungjong to the ground.

 

His hand movement however stops when he feel a hand s around his waist.

“Myung- ah,. How can you left me alone in the classroom,?? What’s all the commotion about,??” a muffled groggy voice can be heard.

Everyone- Exo M and Infinite member stops and look to the voice only to find a cute smoking handsome boy latched to Myungsoo’s back.

 

Sungyeol- Infinite big baby apparently has waked up. They left him at the classroom since he was sleeping to personally ‘celebrate’ Exo M arrival. And that explain why there are just the six of them. Infinite adore and baby him too much that nobody is allowed to even make a noise when he’s sleeping- including their teacher and that explain why all their classmates is not in the class right now.

 

Myungsoo turns around and hug Sungyeol. Hands petted the brunette hair.

 “It’s nothing Yeol- ah,. I’m sorry for leaving you,.” Myungsoo lovingly say. Causing the girl to squealed in delight. Some of them start chanting the word ‘Myungyeol’. Sungyeol lift his head. Showing his pout that causing some of girl to faint- even Luhan threaten to fall.

“It’s nothing Sungyeol- ah,. It’s just that you’re sleeping when we’re talking before and the Exo M kids are here. So we just want to have a small warm up party for them.” Hoya says nonchalantly. He pushed Kris and makes his way to pet Sungyeol head. His expression softened slightly.

“Oh,..” Sungyeol puts his head back on Myungsoo’s chest. All the petting hand lulled him to sleep. He starts to drift to sleep when he suddenly jerked as something registered in his brain

 

“Exo M,??!!”

 

And his eyes suddenly locked to a pair of furious eyes in front of him.

 

“TTT,…..”