♥the princesses♥

♦The Coffee Princes♦

THE Princesses

 
 
 
 

 

Jane 

Name: Jung Yujin 'Jane'

Age: 22

Personality: Jane is a regular to the XOXO Café and the workers there love her. She is very caring, always asking how the boys are feeling. In a sense Jane is very motherly. She is not only a favorite to the workers at the café but gets along easily with almost anybody she meets. Her sweet persona is what draws people to her, who knows maybe someone will notice her even more?

Love Interest: Xiumin

 

 

 

ahri 

Name: Park Ahri

Age: 20

Personality: Ahri at first seems like a normal girl among all her beautiful friends that she hangs out with. Though on closer inspection one would find out that she is quite a charming girl. Ahri is very easy-going, almost laid-back, and doesn't want all the attention on her. She enjoys having a good time with her close friends. Just something about her makes her so unique.

Love Interest: Chen

Trivia: Goes to the same college as Ella.

 

ella 

Name: Kim Isabella

Age: 19

Personality: Ella is that one girl that anybody could make friends with. She is outgoing and loves to talk to people... all the time. Often times people have called her a bit talkative, but no one ever stopped hanging out with her because of that. Ella loves to smile, so you often find her doing playful and silly things to bring happiness to someone's face. She stands out every time she enters the café and someone there just wants all her attention.

Love Interest: Chanyeol




Siwon 

Name: Yoon Siwon

Age: 21

Personality: Siwon is a real beauty and does she know it! She is flirty girl yes she is, but not desperate in any way. Siwon knows people very well. With her extremely outgoing nature she has many friends and admirers. With all this being said, Siwon is quite a rebellious character.  Siwon hide in the café to escape all this trouble and it seems like there's one person who let's her do it all the time.

Love Interest: D.O

 



SIeun 

Name: Yoon Sieun

Age: 20

Personality: Sieun is the opposite of her older sister Siwon. Instead of open to new people, she keeps to herself most of the time. Her distance with people makes her aloof with others. Sieun is mostly quietm, even with being the people she knows. Though, despite her cold and distant nature she really cares for the people who are close with her... maybe there's room for one more person?

Love Interest: Kai

 

 


cuifen 

Name: Huang Cuifen

Age: 20

Personality: Cuifen is such an innocent girl who is entering the crazy world of South Korea. As a Chinese foreign exchange student in a different country, Cuifen seems to look deep in thought whenever people see her. She is always studying or least holding a book in her hand whenever she's at the café. Cuifen has a very sweet personality and many of the workers force a certain someone to talk to her all the time.

Love Interest: Lay

 



sunhi 

Name: Kwang Sunhi

Age: 24

Personality: Sunhi is walking mystery. Her beauty is captivating and causes many people to take a double take. She dresses fine and proper, almost like a princess or lady of class. Not much is known about her, but one thing for sure Sunhi may be quiet but when she talks she always says the right things. She visits the café every morning to take a coffee to go and there's one person who is fascinated by her everytime she comes around.

Love Interest: Luhan

 



min

Name: Kim Minseo

Age: 19

Personality: Does the name Minseo sound familiar? Well it should. Everybody meet Kim Minseok's little sister! Unlike her more quiet older brother, Min is more talkative then her brother. She is a fiesty girl who doesn't like dealing with people making fun of her. Min is a complete cutie though, especially to her brother. Though there's one person who thinks that she's a pain in his . 

Love Interest: Baekhyun
 



yoonmi

Name: Oh Yoonmi

Age: 22

Personality: Yoonmi is only girl to be in an actual relationship with one of the workers, Joonmyun. She is lively young women but a very intelligent lady, with an IQ of almost 150. She works hard in her studies in hope of becoming a doctor, but money is tight. Her dedication is what Joonmyun loves so much about her, plus she visits the café all the time.

Love Interest: Suho





alexa

Name: Baek Alexa

Age: 20

Personality: A mature looking young lady, Alexa is pretty normal girl. She is outgoing enough, but shy to a point. She is funny, but not hilarious. Overall, and it's kind of sad to say, but Alexa thinks that's she not that special girl. That is not the case at all. Alexa is a very beautiful girl with a deream of one day becoming a teacher. Her warm heart shines the most out of all the girls and one boy in particular notices that.

Love Interest: Kris
 

 



jihye

Name: Kim Jihye

Age: 18

Personality: Jihye is a bit... weird. That's the best way to put it. She is very creative young lady and is always stating the first thing on her mind. Jihye doesn't really care much about what people think about her. She has a lot of aegyo and can act a bit babyish, then again she is only 18. Jihye comes into the café occasionally to sketch in her notebook or study for fashion school and to a certain person she looks like the perfect innocent girl...

Love Interest: Tao

 

 

Dani

Name: Cho Danika-Lorraine

Age: 18

Personality: Dani makes up the maknae line along with Jihye. While the latter is just weird, Dani is awkward but of course in the cutest way possible. Being the youngest out of the girls she does tons of aegyo with her friends... only with her friends. Dani doesn't do well around strangers, becoming a blubbering mess of awkward. Whenever at the café with friends, the boys in the shop notice the cute little Dani, especially a certain worker. 

Love Interest: Sehun