Malade (Baekhyun/Luhan/OC)

EXO Fanfic Library

Title: Malade

Author: shainiak

Characters: OC, Byun Baekhyun, Lu Han

Current Chapters: 13

Status: In-progress

Description:

People have tendency to use the word ‘forgive’ too often. It gives them an illusion of a perfect life in a society without enmity, grudge and injustice.

But if this pure illusion crashes onto the cruel reality, what would be your final decision?

Would you be willing to become a support for a person who destroyed your life? Would you be able to unselfishly help a person who tore your dreams into pieces? Would you rescue a person you’d rather see dead?

 

And would you be able to sleep well if you didn’t?


Okay, this author has officially done it again.

One of the things I love about this one is that this isn't a typical storyline that has a predictable or overused plot, wherein you could already guess what will happen next. With this, I HONESTLY HAVE NO CLUE. My feels for this fic are all over the place. I found myself wanting to know more and more since the plot itself is already so intriguing. I love the character portrayals, especially Sehun! He's not an overly aegyo king who's obssessed with aegyo nor a tsundere who doesn't talk much instead of one-word answers nor a complete ice cube. He's portrayed as a person. Baekhyun's character is yet to be explored although I'm loving him already. Luhan, however, is an indecisive arse. HAHA. And the OC, well, she has issues. HAHA. These character portrayals are so good, and they have room for development, which I like a lot.

Okay and the time travel thing was definitely used in a unique way. 8D

Read the story here!