Before the Song Ends (Sehun/OC)

EXO Fanfic Library

Title: Before the Song Ends

Author: exotickungfupanda

Characters: OC, Oh Sehun

Current Chapters: 9

Status: In-progress

Description:

It's cliche, some would say. The misguided girl and the jaded boy.

They met in a bar. She wore a look of boredom while mischief twinkled in his eyes.

They fell in love. They helped heal each other's wounds.

But a happy ending? I don't know about that. There's a difference between saving and rescuing.

You "rescue" a little puppy from a tree. You save someone from hurting them or you.

It wouldn't be cliche if that said girl fell in love with a villain, would it?

Neither saved nor rescued - they just cover themselves with the ragged edges of their souls.

Sadly, this is my screwed-up reality of Romeo and Juliet.


Okay, personally, this is one of the most underappreciated Sehun fics I have ever seen. Like seriously? The angst is clearly well-presented. There are only a few chapters so far but I read this when it only had like 4 chapters, and it already intrigued me. I have to say, Sehun and the OC are pretty much realistic. I'm glad Sehun is not overly cold and aloof here, and the OC, Mina, is not someone whose depression is too severe. I've always had a thing for strong heroines and Mina, in my opinion, is one of them. I'm sad that this fic doesn't get the attention it deserves because frankly, it's really good.

Read the story here!