Let's Play A Game

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"Let's play a game." "Ugh, I never like your games," MinHwan whined. "That's because you always lose." "I know one," JongHun said. "Are you all willing to play?" No one argued. "Alright, everyone sit in a circle." It was crowded but we managed to fit all eight of us in there. "How's your music coming?" SeungHyun asked the two Beast members. "It's really good. When does your new album come out?" "Three weeks," JongHun smiled setting in the center a bottle. If it was spin the bottle I didn't see how I could lose but I didn't see how they'd win. "This is Truth Game. Someone spins it. Whoever it points to gets asked one question in which they must answer or pay the penalty." "What's the penalty?" Yoseob asked. "You'll find out if you need it," JongHun answered. "Everyone ready? HyunSeung, you spin first."

He spun it and it pointed at JaeJin. "Why are you only mean to Lydia?" "What?" "You heard me." "I'm not only mean to Lyd." "You are," JongHun stated. "I am not." "You are," HongKi agreed. "I guess I don't like how she acts." "What do you mean?" SeungHyun asked. "A girl should be more polite and refined so I treat her more like a guy." "Your spin," JongHun told him. JaeJin spun it and it pointed at MinHwan. "Why have you not been yourself lately?" "Huh?" "You're calmer and solemn." "I think it's harder to do this album than others so I guess I'm more tired." "Why is it harder?" Yoseob asked. "It feels like the fans are weighing down on us with their expectations and I don't want us to let them down."

MinHwan spun and asked HyunSeung about being idols. I was happy when it still hadn't pointed at me and everyone else had to tell truths. But fate turned against me again and HyunSeung pointed the bottle at me. "Lydia, have you kissed a guy other than HongKi?" I sighed, "Yes, I have." "Wait, you haven't kissed anyone before coming to Korea and HongKi was your first kiss so that means while you two were together." "How long exactly have you planned this question?" "It's not my turn to be questioned." "And you got your question." "Lyd?" HongKi asked worried. Fate really hated me. "During New Year's party while I was drunk." "Who was it with?" HyunSeung prodded. "Don't make things awkward," Yoseob glared at his friend. "Lyd?" HongKi turned my head towards him. "Who?"