Mall Date

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

"You totally messed me up!" I shoved SeungHyun's cookie to make him mess up. He squirted frosting on mine and I squirted frosting on him. Soon there was a frosting war. HongKi pulled me out of the frey and into the hall. "What?" I asked. He put my coat on me and pulled his on and we went downstaris and outside. Immediately you could hear Christmas music and bells ringing. He took my hand in his and put it in his pocket to keep warm. "Where are we going?" I asked. "I'm not sure, but it's winter and almost Christmas and we haven't even gone anywhere." We continued down the streets. They were pretty empty. "Is there anything specific you've ever wanted to do?" he asked me. "No, what about you?" "Silly question. The mall always looks great this time of year. Come on." "But what about disguises?" "Just let's go."

We arrived at the mall. We went into the book store. "Oh, look, it's in English," he picked up a book and flipped open to a random page. "The cons of using..." He set it down and grabbed his head, "Ow, my head hurts." I laughed and placed my hand on his head. "That's because it was a math book." He laid his head on my shoulder. "It's okay. Let's find something else." He nodded. We wandered into the music section and became little kids. "Look how funny he looks!" HongKi teased. "Oh yeah? You look stupid on this cover. You're all dazed out." "I was supposed to be in a dreamy state." "You look like you fell asleep all right." "I do not!" he whined. "And your hair sticks out funny on this one." He laughed, "Look at JongHun's hair." "Look at your clothes." "Why do you always make fun of me?! Make fun of the others!" he pouted. "That wouldn't be as much fun." I turned and started out of the store. "Ya! Wait for me!" He caught up and grabbed my hand.

"You should buy this hat," I said. "Yeah? Do I look okay?" (kekeke the song from previous chapter **clears throat**) "Very nice," I stole the hat and ran to the checkout. They bagged it for me. "I should buy presents for the others too." "You haven't even bought Christmas presents yet?" "No, I'm always running around seeing people and things. I haven't had time." "I'll help you pick out some things. I hope I'm not only getting a hat." I shoved him and he laughed. "Oppa, aren't I enough that you don't even need a hat?" I teased trying to be cute. "Cute!" I backed away from him. "Don't run from me." "Then stop me." I started down the mall running. He ran after me. "You're not supposed to run in the mall!" he called. I turned a corner and ran into someone and fell on my . "See? The grocery store was partially your fault." I looked up at a few of the Beast members, HyunSeung, YoSeob, and Kikwang. "You work out too much," HongKi said turning the corner. He reached down and helped me up. "You just don't dance when you perform. You just stand there. So, how are you?" I asked them. HongKi possessively took my hand in his. "We want to congratulate you. You two are famous," HyunSeung smiled. "Yeah, I guess we are," HongKi said. He put his arm around me. "So you two are doing some Christmas shopping?" Kikwang asked politely. "Actually it's just a date," HongKi said. HongKi's phone started to ring. "Why don't you answer that?" I asked hoping HongKi would pull back from the stareoff. "It's not a big deal. It's probably just the guys wondering where we are."

I pulled the phone out of his back pocket and pulled free from him to answer it, "Yeobeseyo?" "Hello? Who's this?" a woman asked. "Uh, just a second." "Wait," she said. "Are you with HongKi right now?" "Yes," "Where are you?" "The mall," "So you're on a date?" "Uh, yeah," I said worried. "Alright, thank you. Have a nice Christmas. I hope to meet you when HongKi has time," she hung up. I put the phone in his hand. "Was it them?" he asked. "Uh, it was a women." HongKi pulled his gaze off of HyunSeung. "What?!" "She seemed upset that I answered the phone." He checked the phone. "Crap, I have to call her back." He turned and walked away a few steps. "I'm sorry about him. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas," I bowed. "I know you two are on a date but why don't we walk around together?" I wondered if he was trying to stir up a fight. I didn't know why they were upset with each other but I didn't want a fight. "It'll be fun," Yoseob smiled. "The more the merrier, right?" I gave a weak smile, "Sure." "Great," HyunSeung smiled.