Ya! Wake Up!

15 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I woke up and saw the FT Island members goofing off like last night. All the SHINee members had left. "Don't you have a schedule today?" I asked. "No, but HongKi is late for one. His phone is shut off so it's not ringing like crazy but I bet his manager is furious. You should wake him." I realized HongKi had fallen asleep on my lap again. I shook him. "No," he rolled over. "Leave me alone." "Ya, wake up." I shook his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and pulled it to his chest. "He's a pain to wake up." "Well, get a glass of water." "She told us to. We can blame her," JaeJin ran to grab something before anyone else could. They all raced. I didn't see what the big deal was. JaeJin won and poured water on HongKi's face. "Ya!" HongKi shot up and tried to grab him but JaeJin was already across the room. HongKi shook his head and water sprayed everywhere. "Lydia told me to," JaeJin defended himself. "But you did it!" HongKi was off the floor and chasing JaeJin around the apartment furious. "Isn't he late?" I asked. "No, he doesn't have anything," MinHwan said. "JaeJin just wanted an excuse to wake up HongKi."

I sighed and got up. I felt like I was pregnant. My stomach felt bloated and it was painful to move. I wondered if I'd have morning sickness today.  I grabbed my new phone and took a picture of HongKi with his JaeJin in a headlock. "Jong Hun, you're the leader, help me." "I don't want to get on his bad side. Are you crazy?" HongKi laughed and finally let him go. "But as leader I think we should go practice today." The members nodded in agreement. HongKi dropped to his knees in front of me, "You'll forgive us if we leave you like this, right?" "Yeah, I'll be fine." He hugged me again and I saw JaeJin hurrying to put out his phone. I pushed HongKi away. "You should go." He nodded, "Farewell." He got up and they grabbed their things. "See you, Lyd." They said as they left. They left the door open and I went over to close it when I saw why. "I suppose it's a reasonable hour now," I sighed at my parents grim looks.