It's a Yes

For You

Jessica rushed home,

"Tiffany? Are you here?" Jessica searching for Tiffany around her house, "Is she gone? Is she alive now?" But then she heard someone crying, she went to see who it was. It was Tiffany.

"Tiffany, what's wrong?" Jessica kneeled down. 

Tiffany lift her head, "Sica-ah,"

"Where did you go? You suddenly disappeared when Nichkhun appeared." 

"I don't know, my body just felt like someone was pulling on it. It hurt." Tiffany's tears kept streaming down her cheeks. "Then I was back at the hospital. I heard the doctor said that my heart had stopped beating."

"Tiff, do you think that maybe it was because of Nichkhun?" 

"I don't know." Tiffany thought back, when she saw Nichkhun, her heart did felt like it had collasp, "Sica-ah, we have to hurry."

"Okay, well I heard you are getting pay tomorrow." Jessica reminded Tiffany.

Tiffany laugh a little, "Oh and some guy offered me,.you..well us to work with him."

"Who" Tiffany ask.

"He said that you had arranged the background for his shooting last time," Jessica explain,

"Oh, Jun.K oppa."

"You know him?" 

"Yeah, I use to model for him. He was one of my close friend." 

Jessica nodded, "Well do you want to work with him? 'Cause he told me to give him an answer tomorrow. I bet he pays better than the flower shop."

"That'll be great!.." Tiffany paused a little, "But then we're going to have to see him, I'm not ready."

"Why did you leave him?" Jessica weren't sure if she should ask that,

"I'll tell you next time." Tiffany wasn't ready to tell Jessica why yet, she needs more time.

"Well, I'm glad you're okay." Jessica smile, "Come on, let's get off the floor."

"Thanks Jess. I owe you." Tiffany was glad that she was able to find such a friend, she needs to repay her before her days come to an end. Tiffany finally know how many days she have left, because she had heard how long she had when she was listening to Sulli and the doctor conversation. That was one thing that she hadn't tell Jessica.

---

Jessica woke up pretty early, she woke up and didn't see Tiffany in sight. She panicked. Then she spot Tiffany near the patio, Tiffany look like an angel with the sunset beganing to rise and Tiffany wearing an all white dress. 

"Hey, you're up early." Jessica greeted her,

"Oh yeah," Tiffany didnt realize that Jessica was standing there.

While Tiffany was waiting for Jessica to get ready for work, Tiffany saw a picture of a man. Who looked familiar.

"You ready?" Jessica ask,

"Yeah," Tiffany didn't realize Jessica was done getting ready. "So what are we going to do with the flower shop?"

"Well, we tell her that we can work part-time there." Jessica didn't really want to leave the flower shop, it was an easy job. She didn't really have to lift anything. When they reach the shop, they saw a new person.

"Ms.Shin?" Jessica called out,

"Oh, there you are. This is your new co-worker. Taeyeon, please come greet your co-worker." Ms.Shin introduced.

Tiffany was shock when she saw Taeyeon, "Hi, I'm Taeyeon. I'll be working with you guys from now on."

"Hi, I'm Jessica." Jessica smile, then for some reason it felt weird. Taeyeon's gaze wasn't at her, but at Tiffany. Taeyeon smirked. "Well let's get along from now on."

"Ms. Shin, can we- I mean I talk to you?" Jessica ask.

"Sure,"

"Well you see, I got an offered to work across the street and I would like to work part-time here. If that is okay with you." Jessica was hoping that she would be okay with it.

"Yeah, it's totally fine since we have Taeyeon. It's weird that she applied here.

--

Tiffany didn't go in with Jessica rather she went to talk to Taeyeon. "What are you doing here?" 

"I'm going to start working here. To help you out." Taeyeon smile,

"What you mean?"

"This way you can work part-time at the Modeling agency."

"How did you know about that?" Tiffany was shock, how did she know about it when she wasn't even there.

"I have my way," Taeyeon organizing the flowers, "I have a question."

"What is it?" Tiffany is getting suspicious of this girl.

"Do you not remember me?" Taeyeon asked,

"Huh?" Tiffany didn't get to talk to Taeyeon long enough when Jessica came out smiling and gave a thumps up. She called Tiffany towards her,

"Let's go tell him that we can work with him." Jessica shriek.

"Okay.." Jessica was walking fast to the modeling building, Tiffany look back at Taeyeon. Thinking about what she mean if Tiffany had knew who she was.

"YAY!" Jun.K screamed, he cleared his throat, trying to act professionally, "Well I'm glad that you decided to work with us Jessica, it's going to be great. Come, let me introduce you to the crew."

"Are you okay? How are you hanging?" Jessica was kind of worry about Tiffany since Yesterday incident.

"I'm fine," Tiffany smile.

"Come," Jun.K called over. "So this is Junho, he's in charge of many things. That's Changsung, he's our stylist. That's Nichkhun, you guys met yesterday."

"Hi," Nichkhun smile, he offered his hand.

Jessica looked over to Tiffany, she just gave her smile. "Hi, I'm Jessica." She returned his handshake.

"Well, I guess you have to go back to the shop now?" Jun.K sound kind of disappointed,

"Oh, well my boss said that I can work here the whole day today." Jessica smile,

"Great!!" Jun.K was so happy, "Can this day get any better?"

"But I have to go somewhere first," Jessica told him, "It's gonna be quick."

"Okay"

"Where are you going?" Tiffany was confused.

"Well, didn't you usually go say Hi to Taecyeon?" Jessica smile,

"awe, I forgot about him"

They reach his shop when they see him putting the chairs in order,

"Welcome" Taecyeon greeted and saw Jessica and smile. "Hey, what's up?"

"Oh, just came by to say Good morning," She smile, "and to tell you that I'll be working across from the street from now on"

"Oh, does that mean you won't be working next door?" Taecyeon was kind of disappointed,

"Oh I am, just part time." Taecyeon was glad to hear that but was a little sad that she would be working with that guy form yesterday.

"Jess, we have to hurry." Tiffany whisper like Taecyeon could hear them.

"Oh right," Jessica told Taecyeon had to go back to work and that she'll try to come by again at the end of the day.

"Why are we going back to the shop again at the end of the day?" Tiffany didn't usually go see twice a day, so why is Jessica going to see him again?

"Just cause." Jessica smile.