Strawberry

For You

"Okay, I think that's all of it." Tiffany checked to make sure she have the order straight. "We're ready to deliver it now," She told her boss.

"I'm sorry, but I have an appointment, Can you do it yourself?" The boss lady said guiltly.

"Oh it's fine, he said that he'll bring some people to come pick it up." Tiffany smile,

"Thanks," The boss left quickly.

"Okay Fany, you can do this. Oh, it's almost 10, I should quickly deliver it." She put some of the flowers in her pink wagon, and when she was about to head out she bumped into someone. "I am so sorry," She quickly appoligize.

"It's fine, it was my fault for not looking." She heard a deep voice. Tiffany looked up and smile. "Hi, I'm Taecyeon, I own the coffee shop next door."He point.

"Hi, I'm Tif- I mean Jessica." Tiffany almost revealed her real self. 

"Nice to meet you," Taecyeon held out his hand.

"I'm sorry, but I have to deliever these flowers across the street. It's nice meeting you Taecyeon-ssi" Tiffany rush crossing the street. When she arrived at the studio, she realized that nothing had changed much.

"Oh, I am so sorry. "She heard a voice behind her, "I forgot to tell people to pick it up." 

"It's fine, I'm just delivering some of the flowers," Tiffany smile,

"Well, I'll tell people to get the rest now." Jun.K ordered. "You can put them there." Jun.K pointed.

Tiffany put the flowers down near a fake window, she arranged it to her like. Jun.K was watching her, fascinated by her, "Her technique is like Tiffany," He smile to himself.

"Well, I'll be back with the rest of the flowers,"Tiffany smile, 

"Okay, Those guys will be helping you. Thank you for doing all of this." Tiffany was just happy to help her old friends.

Tiffany was able to bring all the flowers with the help of Jun.K's staff. 

"What's your name?" Jun.K asked,

"I am Jessica," She had think of it for a while,

"Well Jessica, do you think you can do me a favor?" Jun. K ask

"Yeah, sure." 

"Can you help me arrange them? I'll pay you." Jun.K was kind of embarrass of asking her to that favor, "It's just that, your technique reminds me of someone," He smile.

"O-oh okay." Tiffany smile, she knew what he was talking about. Since she had always organize the background of the shooting.

After she was done, she got her wagon and was about the leave, but then she saw Nichkhun, getting his hair and make-up done. Tiffany took a deep breath and quickly leave. She got back to the shop and saw that her boss lady was back already.

"Did everything went well?"

"Yes," Tiffany forced a smile.

--

"Whoa," Nichkhun smile, "This looks good,"

"You think so? One of the girl from the flower shop arranged it." Jun.K bragged.

"That's weird. you never let an unprofessional person to organize your background," Nichkhun .

"Yeah, but her technique and style was like-"

"I know," Nichkhun stopped him. He knew who he was going to say and he didn't want to hear it.

"Hi Nichkhun," Victoria greeted him. "Hi Jun.K"

They bowed and smile at her. Nichkhun looked at her in an awe, he couldn't help to smile. 

"OKay, let's get the shooting begin." Jun.K announce to everyone.

After 10 hours of shooting, they were done. Nichkhun change back to his normal clothes.

"Hey, do you want to grab a late snack?" Victoria asked,

"Sure," Nichkhun smile.

--

Tiffany was about to head home when she came across a coffee shop. She went in and saw Taecyeon.

"Jessica," Taecyeon called out. 

Tiffany looked around wondering who he was talking to then she realize that she was in Jessica body. "Oh, Hey." She waved.

"You came to visit?" Taecyeon ask, 

"Urm, nope. I came to grab some snacks." Tiffany smile, "What would you recommend?"

"Okay, I got it then. Go ahead and pick a seat and I'll bring it to you." Taecyeon smile.

Tiffany went to pick a seat. Then a weird aura tingle her skin, she look at the table beside her and she couldn't believe who she saw. 

Nickhun.

Tiffany's heart suddenly sunk, she quickly look away and pick a new seat. She chose a spot for two and it was near the window. "I guess he's on a date." Tears was about to come out but she saw Taecyeon heading towards her.

"Here you go, strawberries sunday and a strawberry drink." Tiffany was shock,

"Wow, strawberries!!!" She said eagerly.

"I kind of took a guess that strawberries were your favorite." Taecyeon smile at her expression,

"How?"

"Your pink wagon, theres not a lot of pink wagon out there." He smile. "Take a bite,"

Tiffany took a bite of it, she suddenly feel better. "Mmmmm~ this is so good. Urm, do you have a straw?"

"Yeah, here." Taecyeon smile, 

----

Nichkhun and Victoria decided to go to the new cafe that was open across the street. They went in and got their order in already and took a seat. Suddenly the person from the table next to them left and pick a seat near the window. "I guess she wanted to be near the window,"

"Huh?" Victoria wasn't paying attention,

"Oh the girl that was sitting here moved to that table over there, I guessed that she wanted to sit near the window." Victoria turn around to look at who he was talking about,

"She's pretty." Victoria smile,

"I guess," Nichkhun could feel the awkwardness, then he heard someone said strawberries, he looked around to see it was the girl that had moved. The memories of how happy Tiffany was when they eat a strawberry flavor food flash at him.

"Are you okay?" Victoria saw Nichkhun expression changed,

"Yeah, I'm fine." He lied,

He miss her....so much...