Where are you?

For You

"What?!" Jessica screamed in shock.

"Yeah, I found a job for you." Tiffany smile awkwardly, "So hurry and get dress before you're late to work."

"You're kidding me right?" Jessica look at Tiffany, 

"Nope,"

Jessica sigh, "What am I going to do there? Do I have to lift anything?"

"No, you're going to love it. Trust me." Tiffany smile,

"How can i trust you when you're not even a live," Jessica said underneath her breath.

Tiffany pretended like she didn't hear it and head out.

While they were walking to work, it was kind of awkward. Both didn't say much so Tiffany decided to break the ice. 

"So if you don't work, how do you afford paying rent and food?" 

"I have my way, " Jessica said in a cold exression, she didn't meant to say it like she was mad, it was just how she regulary talk like.

"I see, "Tiffany skip, then Jessica heard someone called her name. She turned around and saw a buff guy waving at her, she was kind of confuse so she looked around if he had mistaken her for someone. Tiffany turn around and saw that Jessica had stopped walking, "Hey, why did you stop?"

"Is that guy waving at us?" Jessica ask. Tiffany looked up and saw Taecyeon. 

"Oh, That's Taecyeon. The guy I told you that owns the coffee shop nearby. He's really nice." Tiffany explained. 

"Hey, I called your name many times." Taecyeon finally caught up, 

"Oh, sorry. I didn't hear you." Jessica not able to look at him.

"Ar you okay?" Taecyeon ask,

"O-oh yeah, I'm fine." Jessica stuttered,

"Just act normal, he won't bite." Tiffany whispered. Jessica glared at her.

"Well, I gotta go to work, have a nice day Taecyeon-ssi." Jessica rushed off.

"Taecyeon-ssi?" Taecyeon was confused that she had called him that, usually she would call him Taec.

Jessica got work and bowed at her "boss?". 

"Her name is Ms. Shin." Tiffany informed her, "She's your boss and the girl next to her is Seohyun, your co-worker,."

"What do I do?" Jessica whispered, still smiling at her boss and co-workers, who's staring at her like there's something wrong with her since she's just standing there.

"Go in the backroom and get your aprons," Jessica was done as she was told. She went watering the plants and organize the flowers, then she brought some new flowers outside and arranged it like Tiffany told her to do. The she she notice that Tiffany was staring somewhere else, she follows Tiffany's gaze and saw what she was looking at. A guy, tall, pretty smile, not too buff like Taecyeon.

"Who is he?" Jessica asked, "Tiffany?" 

Tiffany's heart just suddenly collasped, like a thorn just started poking it.Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"He's my ex- love." Tiffany choked on her tears, "I hurted him."

Jessica then saw a girl walking with Nichkhun, "I'm sorry."

Taecyeon was about to bring some drink for Jessica when he suddenly stop. He saw that Jessica gaze was across the street, he saw a tall guy. That guy came into his coffee shop once, with the same woman that he is with right now. Taecyeon also remembered that Jessica had moved her seat away from him last time. "Does she like him?" For some strange reason, a little tiny pain creeped in his heart. 

"Oh Taecyeon-ssi," Jessica noticed that Taecyeon was standing there, "Did he notice me talking to Tiffany?" She asked herself.

"Oh hey" Taecyeon smile, "I just came to drop off some smoothie for you. It's strawberries, your favorite flavor."

"Oh, thanks, you didnt have to." Jessica smiled awkwardly,

"Strawberries is my favorite," Tiffany told her,

Jessica gave her I-bet-it-is look.

"Excuse me," They heard a voice, a familiar voice for Tiffany.

They all turn to see it was Nichkhun. Tiffany froze where she was, Jessica looked at Tiffany. Taecyeon looked at Jessica, he thought that she was trying to avoid Nichkhun's gaze. 

"Y-Y-Yes?" Jessica snapped when Tiffany just suddenly gone. 

"My friend told to tell you that he would like to see you," Nichkhun reported,

"Nae?" Jessica was confused,

"Didn't you arranged the setthe other day?" Nichkhun asked,

"I guess," Jessica said unsurely,

"Well he would like to see you," 

"Well I guess I'll go back to the shop now,"Taecyeon walked off.

"Okay, just let me go put my apron off first."

When Jessica came out, she looked if Tiffany was anywhere. But she wasn't anywhere in sight. Nichkhun was still waiting for her.

"Ready?" He asked.

Jessica just nod her head.

They cross the street and found Jun.K sitting at his desk, editing some pictures.

"Oh, Hey!" Jun.K stood up.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," Jessica bowed,

"You're not that lively like you were last time, well I just want to know if you want to work here. I mean, part time if you like." Jun.K announced,

"Nae?" Jessica weren't sure if she heard it right,

"Well, the background that you had decorated last time was outstanding, everyone loved it. So I would like you to work with us," 

"Well.." 

"You don't have to decided right now, tell me tomorrow."

"Okay," Jessica forced a smile.

Jessica was walking home when Tiffany popped in her head. 

"Where are you Tiff?"