Move on

For You

"Come on man, get hold of yourself" Nichkhun's friend, Wooyoung, encouraged him. "She's gone, it's been a year already,"

"No" Nichkhun said stubbornly, can't take the reality that she's really gone, "She's gonna come back."

"Stop drinking, let's go home." Wooyoung stopping his friend from taking another sip of alcohol.

"One more," Nichkhun negotiate, "Just one more, then we'll go home." His eyes shows how drowsy he is, he coudn't even get his words straight.

After another shot, Wooyoung finally able to convince Nichkhun to go home. 

The Next Morning

"Ughh~" Nichkhun groan, he quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up. "My head," He rubbed. He walked to the kitchen wobbly,

"Morning," Wooyoung greeted him.

"Hey, What happen?" Nichkhun sat at the dinner table,

"What happen everyday now," Wooyoung was disappointed in his friend, "Hyung, you can't do this anymore. You have to move on." 

"I know, you're right. I will. From now on, I'll stop drinking." Nichkhun knew that he had to move on. No matter how hurt he is, he couldn't accept that Tiffany left him, without any reason and without a trace. Suddenly he saw Tiffany, in his kitchen, laying down his utensils on the table, "Tiff"

"Huh?" Wooyoung looked around after seeing his hyung drift off from their conversation, "Hyung!" Wooyoung snapped at him.

"Oh!" Nichkhun came back to reality, "Sorry, I thought I just saw her. I guess everything reminds me of her,"

"Well maybe this should be step one," Woouyoung smile,

Nichkhun didn't understand what he meant.

"Let's do some change to your apartment, since everything reminded of Tiffany," 

"I guess so," Nichkhun want to move on. Forget the past and move on towards the future. "Later, I have to go to work." Nichkhun checked his watch and forgot that he had to go.

Nichkhun works as a model, Tiffany use to be a model with him and they were always picked to be the couple on Valentine. Even though Tiffany had quit modeling, he still model.

"Sorry I'm late." He bowed to the photographer,

"It's fine," The photographer smile. The photographer, Jun.k, is a close friend of Nichkhun and Tiffany so he understands why Nichkhun would be late to work, "We're about to get started anyway."

After he was done modeling, Jun.k asked to talk to him.

"Khun-ah, I know it's been rough on you lately but it's time to move on."

"I know Hyung," Nichkhun faked a smile,

"I think Tiffany had her reason on why she left," Jun.k advised

"I guess so, but why didn't she tell me? We've been together for 6 years," Nichkhun heart ached,

"I don't know why either but when she told me that she was quitting I was shocked,"

FLASHBACK

"Oppa~" Tiffany called to Jun.k

"Uhm, I thought you left with Khun already." Jun.k was busy filing the pictures they had took.

"Can we talk?" Tiffany looks around, making sure not alot of people were still there.

"Oh, sure," Sensing that something doesn't feel right with Tiffany's tone.

"Urm, " Tiffany fiddling around with her fingers, " I don't know how to say this,"

"Tiff, you're worrying me," Jun.k grab her to sit down,

"I'm quiting modeling," Tiffany let out,

Jun.k was shock to hear. "But I thought you love to model, what happen?"

"Something came up," Tiffany in a verge to cry.

"Did you and Nichkhun fought?"

"No, "Tiffany was having a hard time to explain,

"Does he know about this?" Jun.k worried about his friend,

Tiffany shook her head, "I haven't plan to tell him,.. yet"

"What?! But Tiff-" Jun.K raised his voice,

"Please oppa,"

"What's going on?" Jun.K knew that Tiffany quit without a reason is wrong, "You're hiding something,"

"I can't tell you. Just know that I enjoyed having you as a friend, and tell Khun oppa I'm sorry. Goodbye oppa" Tiffany ran out crying.

Jun.k sat there confuse, "Why did you say goodbye? Won't I see you again?"

------

"She told you goodbye?" Nichkhun sound mad, "She didn't even say anything to me, she ignored me the whole week,"

"Like I said, she must have her reason. The Tiffany I knew always have her reason for doing something." Jun.K explains. "He's right" Nichkhun said in his head, all I can do now is move on.