I don't want to leave you again

For You

"WHAT?! Kill you?!" Taeyeon thought that Tiffany was out of her mind,

"Remember when you asked me If I know you? Well I remember now, You were the one that thought I was cheating on Nichkhun with Wooyoung, so you decided to get back at me."

Flashback

"Okay, I'll be right back" Nichkhun told Tiffany and Wooyoung

"So who is she?" Tiffany asked the smiley Wooyoung

"I don't know what you are talking about," 

"You can't fool me Wooyoung,"

"Okay, fine. Well remember Taeyeon,? I've liked her for a while now and I think she likes me too."

"Well, Why don't you ask her out?"

"I will, "

"When are you planning to introduce her to rest?" 

"Soon," Wooyoung smiled

"Cool,well congrats!

"I hope we last long like you and Nichkhun hyung"

Tiffany laughed

Nichkhun left his phone on the table when a message arrived.

"Hey, I had fun last night. We should totally hang out again" - Taeyeon

"Last night?" Tiffany thought to herself, "Didn't he say that he was working last night?" 

Tiffany didn't tell Wooyoung that it was from Taeyeon

Then Nichkhun came back. Tiffany act like nothing was wrong, but she wondered if he had another girl. Which she thought it was going to be easier than she thought, because she was planning to break up with him since she has a tumor. She only had a 50% to live so, she's happy that he had found a girl even before she had said anything. 

--

Tiffany and Wooyoung didn't realize that a girl was watching them from a distance, who thought that Tiffany was flirting with her man by using her eye-smile. She remembered Wooyoung gave her Nichkhun's number because he lost his phone so he had to get a new one and a new number.

"Doesn't she have a man? Why is she flirting with my man?" So she decided to make Tiffany mad by sending a message to Nichkhun. Knowing that Tiffany will see it.

End

" Look, I feel bad for what I did so I want to help you now" Taeyeon plead

"You can't do anything! Why can't you understand that!?" Tiffany was frustrated. "If you won't do it, I will do it myself!"

"Tiffany, please don't! I also need you,"

"What do you mean?"

"Because of that stupid text message, Wooyoung decided not to know me anymore. And I love him, "

"That has nothing to do with me"

"You can help me,"

"How?" 

"I've been trying to talk to him but he's been ignoring me, I just need you to tell him that I really love him and I was being greedy."

"I'll tell him, but I will still go on with my plan."

Taeyeon has to tell Jessica.

-----

"Nichkhun?" Jessica saw a silluote of a man, and he turned around.

"Jessica!" Nichkhun stood up and still holding Tiffany's hand.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica didn't know that Nichkhun had found out.

"I followed you and Jun.K hyung. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because Tiffany didn't want me to. She told me that she hurted you."

"I thought I hurted her, & thats why she left me." Nichkhun sat down, touching Tiffany's face. "Was she always there?"

"Just recently,"

"Did she see me hugging another?"

"Yeah. The first time you came to tell me that Jun.K wanted to talk to, she disappeared. Then when she saw you hugging another girl, she disappeared. She's happy for you though," Jessica told him

"No no, Fany-ah, You're the only one for me" He held her hand against his face.

"She wants you to be happy though,"

Tiffany didn't know that Nichkhun came. So she was surprised to see him.

"Tiff!" When Jessica saw her looking at Nichkhun, which Nichkhun was happy to know that shes here.

"Where is she?" Nichkhun asked

"What is he doing here?"

"He's visiting you,"

"Well, tell him to leave."

"What is she saying?"

"But Tiff,"

"What?"

"She wants you to leave," Jessica told Nichkhun

"No Fany, I'm not gonna leave you. It's been so long since I've seen you and I won't leave you again."

"Please go," Tiffany cried. Jessica rushed to her side, even thought Jessica can't hug her.

"I think it's best if you leave Nichkhun-ssi and maybe come back later,"

Nichkhun did as he was told. He left, hurt and sad. He didn't want to leave her side again.

"Jess, I need a favor. I want to borrow your body again."

"Huh? How come?"

"There are things that only I can do, please."

"O-o-okay, You can borrow it tomorrow."

"Thank you," Tiffany knew what she needs to do. She has to leave, before anything worse happens.