Kill me

For You

"Tiff..."Jessica calling for her, hoping that she would be home. She checked the patio, but she wasn't there. She went to her room, making sure if she was there. Jessica was getting worried about her, so she went to the hospital to see if Tiffany had went there.

----

Tiffany decided to try to take over Sulli's body since she was ble to go into Jessicas'. She saw Sulli sleeping on the couch. Tiffany walked towards her, seeing how comfortable Sulli was sleeping makes her feel bad for what she was about to do but it was for the best. 

"I'm sorry Sulli-ah" Tiffany cried. 

Tiffany touched Sulli hands, trying to go into her body but she just pass through. Tiffany tried again, but it wasn't working. 

"Why?!" Tiffany shouted. 

"Because, she's not the one" A voice answered her. 

Tiffany turned around to see Taeyeon standing outside the door. Taeyeon walked towards her.

"What do you mean? I though I could use anyones" Tiffany was frustrated because she didn't understand what Taeyeon was trying to say.

"Not anyone, only one specific person" Taeyeon told her,

"But...how come?" Tiffany was confuse

"Because they are the reason of your death," Taeyeon smirk

Tiffany couldn't believe what she had heard, 

"But I'm not dead..."

"Not yet" Taeyeon smile

"And that one person is......" Tiffany think for a while and looked at Taeyeon who knew who she was thinking of

"Jessica, yep. She's the only body you can use." Taeyeon informed her.

"But how is she related to my death, I mean my coma?" Tiffany didn't get how Jessica could have ben involved with her illness. She had a brain tumor, and no one was the caused of that.

"Do you want to how?" Taeyeon smiled. Taeyeon turned around and Tiffany followed her direction. She saw Jessica walked pass her room. Tiffany followed her.

-----

Jessica was walking towards Tiffany's room when she heard voices. It was Tiffany and another person and it was not Sulli's. She was listening to their conversation. She heard how Tiffany could only use her body and that she was the reason why Tiffany was in a coma. Jessica couldn't believe it so she decided to see her dad, who is one of the surgeon at the hospital.

"He must know," Jessica said to herself.

She walked to her dad's office and knocked on it twice.

"Come in" The man said

"Hi, dad." Jessica faked a smile

"Jess!" Her dad stood up and gave her a hug, which she felt uncomfortable. "How have you been doing?"

"I'm doing fine.. But dad, I have a question" Her dad had a worried expression on his face

"O-o-oh ok, what is it?"

"Do you know anything about the patient in room 801?" She questioned him. Her dad tried to not being notice of  being startled.

"Oh what about her?" 

"Why is she in that state?" Jessica knew something was not right.

"You know that I can't share patient's information with you."

"Is it because of me?" 

"Jess..." Her dad looked at her, feeling bad

"Please tell me.. please dad.." Jessica plead

"I knew this day would have come eventually, but I was hoping for you to never question about it"

"What is it?"

"That girl has been in a coma because of a brain tumor Jess. It's been a year now, and she hasn't wake up yet."

"How come? Did I do something?" 

"You didn't mean to, Jess. You were just so depress at that time since your sister and mother died."

Jessica now remembered what had happened.

- Flashback-

Jessica was walking around the hospital. She passed a room, room 801. She walked in, She examined the girl, "she's pretty," Jessica said to herself." She saw a knife, on the table, near the fruit tray. Jessica wasn't in her right mind when she grabbed the knife. She wasn't allowed near sharp things, because she always end up cutting herself. She thought she was cutting her arms when she heard someone told her to stop. It was weird, she usually feel a little pain but this time, she didn't. She thought maybe she had gotten so used to it that she is numb to the pain. Someone grabbed her and drag her out. Her hands were cover her blood and she saw and arm that fell and were dripping with blood. It wasn't her arm. Nurses was rushing to the patient, whos monitor was beeping off loudly.

---- END OF FLASHBACK--

"She lost a lot of blood during the surgery, and with her arm gushing out blood caused her to lose more blood. And because of that, her brain wasn't able to heal well, and now she hasn't waken up. She's not dead so don't worry about it too much.."

"It's my fault," Jessica cried, "I did that to her,"

"No, no no, Jess. It was an accident, you didn't meant to." Her dad tried to console her.

"But dad! I freaking cut her! I caused that!" Jessica shouted.

---

Jessica headed to see Tiffany but she wasn't there. She was going to appoligize to her even thought she knows that it won't change anything. She saw that it was someone else that was in her room, it was a man. 

Tiffany couldn't believe what she had heard, she was mad. She went to see Taeyeon.

"So you found out." Taeyeon could tell by her expression.

"But it wasn't her fault," Tears falling down her cheeks, "She didn't mean to,"

"Yeah, and it caused you to be a vegetable." 

"Let me borrow your body then," Taeyeon couldn't believe what she heard.

"What? You can't"

"Then will you do me a favor?" Tiffany looked at Taeyeon in the eye.

"Kill me"

--

It's been a while, and a lot of  you guys wanted an update so here you go. A lot had happened last year, My 9 has became an 8 and my 12 has became a 10. But I will always have 0912 in my heart so it's okay.