House Invading

My One of a Kind Jerk

 

CHAPTER seven; house invading


page-divider-105.gif 

"Good morning, class." The professor greeted to everyone in the room. "Good
morning." Everyone mumbled back. "As you all know, our yearly Christmas program
is nearing. You better get practicing. It's especially very important this year, we now have judges to pick the winner for this year. Prizes are-" He took out a paper from his filecase as the students excitedly chattered. "Silence!" The professor strictly ordered. They immediately shut up.

He adverted his gaze to the paper, "First prize is 50 dollars, a portable flat screen TV, and the newest model of Samsung's laptop." Upon hearing that, they straightened theirselves and leaned to hear more. very interesting. Even Sookyung thought so.

"Second prize is 30 dollars and a portable flat screen TV." He informed. "Third prize is 20 dollars and an iPad 2." He finished. "Our sponsors this year are very rich and  willing to give these for free, am I right?"

"Nae!" They broke out into excited squeals. "If you want to win, work hard." After that statement, he started to lecture on yesterday's lesson.

"Did you hear that?!" Jisun excitedly beamed and exclaimed to Sookyung after class. "Of course i did. I have ears." She rolled her eyes, but smiled. "I want to win~" Jisun clung onto Sookyung's arm as she pouted cutely.

"Who doesn't want to?" Sookyung once again, sarcastically muttered.

"I'm just telling you, sheesh. No need to turn into Mrs. Grumpy." She took her arm away and looked another direction.

"You're so immature, you know that?" Sookyung poked her forehead jokingly.

"I know, i know." Jisun gave in. "Oh, look. That's Jongin! You should go talk to him." She shushed her. "No! Besides, what will I say?" Sookyung blushed.

"About anything! Just go!" Jisun pushed her towards him. "No!" Sookyung hissed. "I'm going home now," She excitedly chirped as she pushed Sookyung more.

"Y-yah-"

Crash!

"Oww..." Sookyung rubbed her forehead. She opened her eyes and saw her crush beneath her; rubbing his forehead as well. Her eyes widened as she scrambled up immediately. "A-ah! Mianhae, Jongin-ah!" She bowed.

Kai looked up and saw Sookyung. His cheeks turned crimson red. 'I- uh- it's okay..." He muttered softly. Sookyung kept bowing only to bump into a guy's hand. "Huh?"

It was Kai's hand.

"Aren't you going to help me up?" He charmingly smiled. "O-oh. Right. Sorry." Sookyung stuttered; embarrassed. She held his hand and helped him up. "Mianhae." She shyly said.

"It's okay. No big harm done." He chuckled as he dusted his hands.

"Uh- about the dance, do you- do you want to practice at my house?" She offered shyly. "Sure." Kai good-naturally smiled. "Are you sure your parents won't mind?" He gave permission.

"No, they won't. They're in abroad right now. Work, you know." She silently gave her answer. "Oh, okay then."

---

"Oppa?!" Sookyung called as soon as she got home. Kai was behind her and took off his shoes by the door.

"Are you home?" She called out. She stopped when she heard singing in the bathroom. "Oh, my oppa's home." She said to herself.

"Won't he mind me being here?" Kai shyly asked. "No, he won't. He's nice." She complimented. "And he doesn't bite!" Sookyung hurriedly added.

"Oh, okay then." Kai chuckled.

"Sis?" Someone called. Kai found himself staring at the boy in front of him.

 

page-divider-105.gif 

Author's Notes;
Oh, who is the mysterious brother? /suspense/ Did you enjoy today's boring update? I'm sure I will enjoy writing the next chapter. Please comment and give some love ♥

» layout credit