Han Sookyung

My One of a Kind Jerk

                                                                        C H A P T E R 3`H A N  S O O K Y U N G                                                                                         resting   :)

"Kids, we got partners!" The teacher beamed at the students whose faces were T^T. Literally.

"We have to start on these as soon as possible. Let's make it perfect!" He clasped his hands and looked at the crestfallen students. "Uh... any volunteers for the
male and female president?" He smiled meekly at the students.

Everyone pointed Kai.

"W-what? Why m-me?" Kai stuttered. "Because you're the dancing machine." Someone pointed out. Kai turned around only to find Sookyung pointing it out with a smile. "Psh. Dancing machine?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah." Everyone chorused.

"I'll agree, but..." He looked over to Sookyung who was raising a curious eyebrow.

"But...?" Everyone leaned in to hear.

"I want to pick the female president. Meaning, she'll be my partner." Kai pointed out with a smirk. Sookyung slumped down, I'll never have a chance. Urgh, why do you like to frustate me so much? Didn't I already show you I like you and I dump people for you? She frowned unhappily; but mentally. She knew it was bad being possessive and things, but she really liked Kai. She looked down; fiddling with her fingers.

"Yep. Sure!" The teacher beamed at him brightly and immediately; but a little surprised as well that it would be easy picking the presidents.

"I want..." He feigned looking around and dramatically stopped at Sookyung's direction, "Her. I want her." He smirked knowingly.

Sookyung felt eyes boring at the back of her head and looked up. She saw Kai pointing her direction and her eyes widened. "M-me?" Her eyeballs almost rolled out in surprise. Her heart was picking up its rate and heat climbed up to her neck.

"I want her. Han Sookyung."

--

"Yes, we have picked a song for all of us. We also have decided the partners, if you are wondering." Kai motioned Sookyung to come over.

She felt shy upon all the stares and blushed. She reached out the paper Kai asked her to write. "Thanks." He whispered and gave a heart-stopping smile to her.

"Okay, the list of the partners." He turned to the crowd. "Seo Jihyun and Kang Hyunsoo. Byul Jihye and Kim Dongjin. Jung Saebyul and Kim Himchan. Bang Jiyul and Jung Daehyun. Lee Saejin and Bang Yongguk. Yun Taeyeon and Park Jino..." He continued as Sookyung shyly looked up to him. He was so handsome up close and so cool and handsome and suave and wow, there are so many compliments she just can't express. Kai smelled like mint and Sookyung never felt so alive before. Her heart was pounding real hard in her chest as she gluped.

"Okay, that's all for the names. Please go to your partners immediately." Kai instructed. "Our song, it's Baby Baby by 4MEN." As on cue, it started to play. "Woah." All the people in the practice room smiled. 

"Come on, let's teach them." Kai turned to you and gave you a melting wink. L-let's? Sookyung gulped, her heart pounding fast as blush creept up to her cheeks.

                                 Boring chapter once again! Mianhae. T^T It's all I can give OTL i'll go hide in a corner /hides/ Don't forget to comment/squeaks/