Her Turn to Love

My One of a Kind Jerk

 

                                                                                                      C H A P T E R 6`H E R  T U R N  T O  L O V E                                                                                            resting   :)

Sookyung tapped her fingers on the wooden desk; waiting for Kai to get in the classroom the next day. Where is he? It's Friday. She frowned and looked outside.

"Hey, what's with the frown?" She felt a weight beside her. Sookyung looked up faintly, "Oh, Baek oppa." She smiled a little. "What's with the frown?" He repeated; his tongue clucked out. "It's nothing," Sookyung stretched and shook her head.

"Pfftt... nothing?" Baekhyun chuckled. "Sookyung-ah, I've known you since we were just little babies. What's up." He repeated calmly.

"Fine, I'll tell you." Sookyung motioned him to come closer. Baekhyun wanted to listen so he leaned in.

"Babo~" She whispered and giggled when he pulled away. "I hate you," He feigned hurt. "Thank you~ I love you, too!" She bit back a smile.

Where's Jongin? She looked outside again. "Who are you looking for?" Baekhyun asked after he laughed. "You know, typical him." Sookyung fiddled with her phone and blew air in her cheeks as she tapped her index's finger nail on the desk.

"Ah,-" He stopped with a comfortable and knowing laugh. "-Jongin, yes?"

"Yeah." She agreed and looked at her watch's time; 10:29 AM. "Where is that dancing machine?" She impatiently muttered to herself. "Yah. What are you talking about." Soemone chuckled behind her. She looked behind and saw Kai's face just a few inches away from her. Now, she couldn't focus.

"I'll go leave you guys...." Baekhyun nervously said and ran away, but no one seemed to pay attention.

"I-I..." Sookyung lostly whispered while looking at his attractive, red lips.

"What. Got another hang-up?" He chuckled and leaned back. She felt a little disappointment in her and and softly sighed sadly inside of her.

"I hate you, you know that?" She muttered to herslef.

"What was that, Ms?" He jokingly asked. "Never mind." Sookyung blushed; looking away. "Hey, look at me," He softly chided and held her chin to make her look at him. Sookyung's eyes widened and her sinful eyes once again landed on his lips.

He smirked gorgeously; making Sookyung feel hot and tingly inside. She started sweating, U-uh...

He came closer,"What was that? Mind repeating?" He whispered softly in her ear. It made instant electricity and nervousness inside her. "N-nothing!" She jumped and leaned away.

"Ehh, typical Sookyung." Kai clucked his tongue as he held her hand. "Don't frown and stop talking to yourself." He reminded and winked.

Now, it's Sookyung's turn to blush. She was holding his hand and he winked at her for goodness sake!

"F-fine, okay," She stuttered.

KRRRRRRRRRRRRINNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Sookyung retreated her hand back, "O-oops... The bell just rang," She weakly stated the obvious.

The teacher came in and did his greetings, but Sookyung didn't care less. Her heart was beating so fast and she was sweating in nervousness. I can't possibly love him now can't I? Her heart thumped.
 

                                 Sorry for updating just now XD The update's okay, right? XD Comment please~ I have subscribers but don't comment! Please do! I'm lonely and sad. ;_;