Shy Kai

My One of a Kind Jerk

 

                                                                                     C H A P T E R 5`S H Y  K A I                                                                                             resting   :)

The next day, Sookyung was in a good mood. She didn't even know why, but she just felt giddy.

"Good moring, Jisun~" She sang brightly. Jisun stared at her indifferently. "What is happening to you?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow. "I'm just in a good mood~ But I don't know why. Don't question me!" She warned playfully and giggled to herself. "Are you on your monthly check?" Jisun leaned over and whispered.

"No, why?" Sookyung grinned. "You're creeping me out. I'm just-" Jisun didn't complete her words as she ran away. "I'm innocent!" She yelled.

"Huh?" Sookyung wondered out aloud. "Oh, well~" Her happy feel was back as she skipped happily and cheerfully to her classroom.

"Hi, everybody! Hi, Krystal~ Hi, Amber! Hi, Daehyun! Hi, Himchan!" She waved to everybody on her way. Seriously, what was happening to this girl?

"Hi, Jongin!" Sookyung stopped at his desk. Kai looked up; and to his dismay, it was her; Han Sookyung. The one who he didn't want to meet the most this time.

He lowered the volume of his music and took off his headphones. "Yes?" He acted cold. Sookyung, on the other hand, that was oblivous to his cold acting, she grinned and waved, "Good morning!"

"Good morning. That's all you needed?" He cocked his head coldly as he continued jealously, "After all the attention you got from Baek hyung yesterday-" He rambled but stopped at his words. Did he just say aloud what he had wanted trap inside him only? That he was jealous.

Sookyung pinked and lost all her happiness; replaced by nervousness. "W-what?"

Kai stood up; alarmed and pink also. "I-"

"Pretend you didn't hear what I said!" He blurted with a red face. Sookyung started to smile. Then burst out of laughing suddenly. "Oh my god, Jongin!" She laughed with a clutch on her stomach.

Now, Kai was taken a back.

"You're so funny, you know that?" Sookyung wiped the incoming tears at the corner of her eyes. Then she grinned, created a 'v' sign with her hands and put it beside her eyes in front of the confused and dazed Jongin. "Peace."

Kai blushed. She was cute right now! He couldn't help to burn red and forgive her immediately from yesterday's happenings.

"You're cute, oppa~" Sookyung pinched his cheek lightly and bravely and ran away.

Now his eyes were as big as saucers and were threatening to fall down. S-she pinched my cheek! Kai burnt even brighter and touched his cheek.

                                 So boring, right? I have new subscribers~ Yeah! ♥ Thank you! Please continue reading my story and please comment! I don't receive love T^T