↷nine┇such a tease!

My One of a Kind Jerk

 

CHAPTER nine; such a tease!


page-divider-105.gif 

Kai easily glided and held her waist, while Sookyung did her parts. Ah, this is so embarrassing. She blushed, but was glad the sun was going down- so Kai couldn't see her face.

He easily dipped her, with Sookyung's hands clasped behind his neck, and finally, the song was done. They did their ending poses with their faces close to each other.

Sookyung could swear she was so close to him- his hot breath tickling her neck, as blush crept up to her cheeks. Their breaths were hot and mixing together, and she thought this was the perfect moment.

Kai gazed up and found her staring at him. She looked away; clearly blushing, with him smirking. They stayed in the same position, and Kai found himself staring at Sookyung as well. He breathed in shock. She was pretty even though she was sweating.

Sookyung turned her head at the same time, and she reddened once again. Only one move, and their lips would touch each other.

Kai leaned in slowly- in fact too slow for Sookyung, and she thought her world ended there.

Tap, tap!

"Sookyung-ah! Wake up~" Ken shook his sister.

Her eyes opened abruptly, realizing it was only a dream. She was half-sad, half-happy. Sad because it ended too soon when she couldn't even enjoy the kiss he gave her in her dream, and happy- wait. Why is she even happy?

She rubbed her eyes and blinked slowly.

"Aigoo, dongsaeng." He giggled. "You've got to go to school. Kai's waiting for you downstairs~" He sang.

"What?" She immediately fell down off her bed- due to shock. She could hear Ken laughing at her. "I was kidding, so you'd wake up!" He laughed once more.

"Get up and wash! Breakfast's downstairs." He wiped his imaginary tears and smiled teasingly at Sookyung, "Anyways, dongsaeng-ah, I know you like him~" His grin grew wider.

"I approve!" He jokingly winked before closing the door. "Ya, oppa!" She half-yelled and half-whined. She turned red first thing in the morning.

"Aish~" But she smiled. To start the day, she finally went in to wash up.

page-divider-105.gif 

Author's Notes;
You guys okay with my update? :)) I'm happy with it~ d(OuO)z Can you guys visit my graphic reviews for me? /pouts/ anyways, i hope you wait for the next update. :D fighting you guys! i hope you can comment, too. my last comment was on January~

» layout credit