Step 2: Aware of love

Bittersweet Love

 

'She had never savored the taste of love' Yoona thought, 'Poor her,'

It's like a stare war between the girls, Yoona with her cheeky smile while Jessica with her famous blank face.

"Hey, do you really never fall in love?, because it's really hard to believe" Yoona asked curious.

'Hurm...well I don't know...I just don't understand what is love exactly. Ermm... Miss angel, "

"You can call me Yoona," she interrupt. Jessica just ignore her.

'It's not that I believe you , but you are really weird. There's something fishy about you,'

"Me? How could you not to believe me, I'm angel, seriously. Don't you think a beautiful creature like me is a waste as a human, I'm a proud angel...I must be an angel. There's no way to deny it," Yoona said while flipping her hairs infront of annoyed Jessica.

Jessica just rolled her eyes, 'Whatever, it just plain weird. Why would you who so called angel help me? It's not that I'm pitiful or need a help. I'm not that desperate. It just about love, somewhat I will manage it," Jessica stated her opinion. Emphasized she is not that fond with all that happen.

"You're hopeless, that's for sure." Yoona scoffed and it make Jessica more annoyed.

"I came just because for you, but there's another reason. It's a secret." Yoona slightly winked at her, adding more annoying.

'For me? Seriously!' Jessica just shrugged, shaking her head.

Yoona pointed out the magazine that she was in it with her teasing smile, make Jessica grumbled again. 

"Teach me about love, is it?" She chuckled. Jessica want to say something but she was interrupt by appearance of Suho, her so called best friend,

"Good morning, Jessica!" He greet with a happy and bright tone.

"Morning," She replied with a bit cold tone as she is still annoyed. Yoona was happy seeing Suho who is currently asking Jessica about her morning  time, she was joyful and her eyes were glitter with hope.

'What are you doing?' Jessica asked as Yoona keep lingering around Suho, watching him from head to toe with a huge grin.

"It's not he just perfect?" Yoona said delightfully.

'What?'

"He loves you, right?"

'What? No way, he is my friend. Don't assume something like that, you'll ruin our precious friendship,' Jessica gladly explained.

"Idiot, he always with you. That's why you don't realize it,"

'I already told you, we're friend. Our family is friends and he is my best friend,' She emphasized it with a frown on her face.

"No way, I can see clearly his feeling towards you. It's not that wonderful, your love is so close enough to you," Yoona claimed enthusiastically.

"It's not like that," She shouted a bit with a stern look.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked worriedly, not just she was not paying attention to him, her mind is also in something else. With the sudden outburst, make him wondering what is happening to her.

"Nothing. Sorry, I think I need to go committee room. Duty report." She said bashful, as want to run away from the awkward situation and that's all because of Yoona. She is happily laughing and it really make Jessica more annoyed.

"Be careful on your way,"Suho advised with his warm smile. It make Jessica feel better. She smile sweetly and nodded.

"So sweet," Yoona exclaimed.

'I told you, we're just friend,' they were walking together towards Student Council Commitee Room. While on the way, they keep arguing about Suho's feeling until a boy who is still in his sport attire running towards Jessica. With a bottle of milk, of course. That faithful boy is still nervous in front of her while Yoona is laughing happily.

"Hi, Jessica. Have a nice day," he said a bit stutter while handing a milk to Jessica. Jessica gladly accept it with a warm smile.

"Thanks, Xiumin." She managed to say before Xiumin suddenly rushed running away. She just chuckled.

"It's not he is cute. Yet another candidate, you're really blissful." Yoona said grinning, watching Xiumin running with a red face.

'He is just grateful to me. I'm person in charge for his club, that's it.' Jessica was drinking the milk while walking.

"Seriously, you're so dense. How come he act like that just because he was thanking you, it must be more than that. It was love...for sure," Yoona said firmly. Jessica just glare at her.

"Yeah..yeah...you always said that's not it. Poor him, his feeling don't reach you at all," Yoona pouted with sour face.

"Xiumin is dedicated, hardworking and very determined to you. It's not enough?" She asked again.

'I think you're too into this, that is not love. Grateful for sure, no way I'll mistake it.' Jessica proudly stated. Yoona was the one is frustrated now.

As soon she reach the room, Jessica saw Tao and happily greet him but as usual he just ignore her. She just sighed. Yoona was sitting in front of Tao with a happy face. She grinned again for a many times.

'What are you doing?' Jessica asked curiously. Yoona was still beside Tao with a huge smile, keep poking him. 

"He is so cute, he was blushing!" 

'What? No way. Why would him..? He always cold towards me,'

"Stupid...it's because of you," Yoona smiled.

'Me?'