Step 4: Conscious of feeling

Bittersweet Love

 

Yoona just grinned since before, she was happily trailing behind clueless Jessica who is currently in duty. This task is going to be easy, at first she was restless, not sure if can handle such a weird case especially handling a girl named Jessica who is really dense. But for now, glad thinking there's a lot suitor for her, just need to help him aware of his own feeling. But wait, she is not sure about her feeling towards all the boy. Is it really she has no feeling towards them? There's no clue.

'What's wrong you with you, your giggle disturbing me!' Jessica asked a bit annoy with her action.

"It's really interesting. You had so many boys that admiring you, for exactly liking you. It's a pure and true love!" Yoona said with a glittering eyes.

Jessica just staring at her cheerful face, she was frowned again..plus with a lot of grumble. 

'How many times I need to tell you that there's no such thing. They are just my friend, no way they had that feeling.' She said firmly, too confident with her statement. Yoona just smile hearing that.

"That's because you're so dense. Hopeless...insensitive...no sense in love at all! Not aware with their feeling, poor them." Yoona stick out her tongue. Jessica was a bit mad, hearing that for a couple times now. She decide just to ignore that 'fake' angel. Yoona just chuckled seeing her action.

There is noise infront of them, not far from their standing. Yoona was wondering what's is all about with all the students especially girls were there.

'It's Sehun,' Jessica said spontaneous, answering Yoona's curiousty.

"Sehun? Who is he? Why all the girl make such a fuss?" Yoona asked again, interested with all has happening.

'Well...I think it's because he was famous. People called him the prince in this school, a cold prince. Something like that,' She explained before start to walk away from the noisy scene.

"Prince? Sounds cool! Hey, do you like that kind boy? A prince type?" Yoona asked as she keep lingering Jessica. Jessica just stop a moment and have a blank face, stare back at her.

'No?' She answer before taking more step and walking away. Yoona sighed, "But it sound cool! Such a pity!" Yoona muttered alone before start to follow her again, she then look back at Sehun again. She realize something and grinned sheepishly.

Sehun was exhausted with all the fan girls things, tired with the crowdness, disturb him to do something but he really don't know how to handle it. He was frustrated but all the tiredness was flying away when he saw Jessica. Just by a glance, he was sure it was Jessica. The girl that had stole his heart yet there's no improvement in their relationship. He was staring at her flawless back, wondering how to greet her, how to start a conversation with her. It just so frustrated, he can't do something for her. He really like her but don't know how to get close to her.

Yoona grinned again. "Hey, Jessica. I think the prince was looking at you," she exclaimed joyfully. Jessica just stop her steps and sighed. She turn back and facing Yoona is happily giggle. She had frown on her face again, surely she will become old soon.

'Don't say something like that, there is no way the prince look at me.He won't even notice me, idiot!' She said firmly, glare at cheerful Yoona.

Sehun was blissful, Jessica just turn her back. It was a chance, even it was a bit far and he was crowded with the girls. He decide to wave at her, bravely and full of confident that she will realize him.

"Look! He was waving at you," Yoona said happily. Jessica just stand still and stare back at Sehun.

'Eh?' Sehun just smile at her. Jessica just waved back a little and nodded her heads before heading away. 

"I told you he was looking at you! Oh, maybe he also had a crush on you!" Yoona squealed. Jessica just have dissapporave look, disbelieve with Yoona assumption or so called theory. It's really unbelievable.

'No way, I think he just respect me. I'm a student council member, remember? He just act nice, after all he is the prince. It is not, right?' Jessica just chide on her.

"But you just said he is a cold prince! Maybe he is only nice to the girl he likes! So sweet! You're sure a lucky girl!" She exclaimed happily.

'Seriously, I think you need to meet doctor. You're sick, too much imagination, hallucination...poor you,' Jessica just hissed her and it make Yoona pouted again.

"It's because you're dense, hopeless!" Jessica just stick out her tounge.

"Sica Noona!" Someone was yelling, calling for her. Loudly saying Jessica's name from a far. Jessica just smirked while Yoona was dumbfounded. Chanyeol was looking for her.

He was running, trying to catch up with  Jessica. He gasped for breath after lost some air while trying hard to follow her, he was patting as he reach where Jessica was standing. Jessica just grinned, looking at poor Chanyeol while Yoona just staring him curiously form head to toe and then smile again.

"This boy surely have a feeling to you," Jessica just ignore Yoona's assumption.

'He just see me as his older sister,' She replied firmly, Yoona just pouted.

"Noona, I miss you," Chanyeol said with a bit whining. Jessica just smile.

"I miss you, too." She said as he pinched a little his cheecks, Chanyeol was smiling to ear hearing that and happy having a little skinship with her.

"Noona...Noona...Noona!" He repeated calling her happily while gazing at her beautiful face.

"Yes, Chanyeol. What can I help you?" Yoona just stared at both of them, what is with her reaction?

"Be with me, forever!" He said cheerfully. Yoona was shocked with how straight forward this boy is, she just grinned.

"Okay," she replied with no hesitation at his childish remark and that make Chanyeol really happy. He was delightful following Jessica while she is on duty, some kind inspection during lunch hour.

"Noona, I love you." He said happily.

"I love you too," Jessica replied with no so hard feeling. She just ruffle Chanyeol's hair, Yoona just staring at them, disbelief. For sure she know she just saying that but of course Chanyeol know it too. They were not serious, are they?

"This is weird!"

 

 

 

 

 

----------x----------x----------x----------x----------x----------

 

Hi! Thanks to all my reader, subscribers, my upvoters sugen123! Thank you very much. I'm so grateful, I'm not that good in writing but I will try my best! So for my gratitude, I just post my new chapter early. I will try to write new chapter everyday as I'm in break! Also, thanks for the comment! I'm not good in replied comment but appeareciate all your comment! It makes me encourage, thanks again and have a nice day!