Step 6: Tangled of heart

Bittersweet Love

 

Jessica just staring at the back of Kris who is currently sit infront, not so far but she can sense a cold aura from him and it makes her sad. It's like she never know him, how can people change in merely time?

"Is something wrong, Jessica?" Suho asked worriedly.

"Nothing," She replied slowly, with a bitter face.

"I know something is bothering you, right?" Suho urged her, just knowing by her reaction. Jessica with her puppy look, with a bit tears looking back at Suho.

"I'm such a bad girl, not a good friend," She whining. Suho watching her worriedly, he want to hug her but he hold it.

"No, it's not true.You're my best friend, my precious friend. I'm lucky having you," Suho said warmly, unconsciously holding her hands. Jessica just stare at him.

"Really?" Jessica asked cutely and it make his heart keep thumping fast. He nodded.

"That's right, Jessica. You're the best!" D.O said convincing and looking at her, he doesn't like seeing Jessica sad. Suho who was panicked when hearing D.O's voice, quickly let go Jessica's hand. He feel a bit shy, grateful that D.O don't realize it.

"Tell us what's wrong? We would help you," D.O said determined, proudly as her shining knight armor.

"That boy...he is my friend. We're a childhood friend but I think somewhat I make him angry and we are not in good terms, it's not just that I never contact him anymore cause I lost his contact and I now I really regret it," She explained and both the boys listening to her carefully. Of course with a bit jealous, knowing Jessica is care about Kris.

"The new student?" D.O asked before take a look at that tall boy.

Jessica nodded. Suho also staring at Kris and then at Jessica back. "How about just greet him normally. You were friends for a long time, he will understand if you explain everything to him," Suho advised.

Jessica's eyes turn into brighter and she start to smile gradually. It make Suho and D.O delighted seeing her in happy mode. Yoona who is currently just watching them was cringed. 'Such a cunning girl, she already had both of them under her clutches,'

"That's right. How come I never thought it! Aish, stupid me. Thinking too much for this matter!" Jessica was grinned. D.O just patted her hairs and smile.

"Okay, then. Time to charge in!" She said playfully before start to walk towards Kris. D.O and Suho just wish the best for her and wait for a good result.

"Hello!" She greeted cheerfully, flashing his sweet smile to his good friend but Kris just stand up and leaving her alone. Jessica was dumbfounded.

"Oh! It's gonna be interesting!" Yoona exclaimed.

It has been multiple times Jessica try to talk Kris, but obliviously just being ignored by him. Poor her, but luckily she have D.O and Suho who always coaxing in her sides. Yoona just despised her all day long and it makes her really frustrated.

"How dare him!" Jessica was burning in anger, mad with Kris's attitude. Yoona just silent, still following her around.

"Are you really just want to ignore me, huh?" She yelled. Kris was just standing there, being block way by wrath Jessica. He just look at her for a moment before push her a little and then start to walk away again.

"Fine..never talk to me, Kris! I won't regard you as my friend anymore," she said threaten and it make Kris movement stop and he turn back.

"It was me who should be angry, it's all your fault," he yelled back, gather all his frustration before. Jessica just stand still, looked sad.

"I'm sorry, Kris. I don't contact you for this few years, it's not I like doing it. I know I'm the wrong one, please forgive me. I always remember you, you're still my best friend!" Jessica said and a bit begging. Her eyes were teary and with that puppy look make Kris heart weaken. They were staring at each other for a moment.

"You really..." He want to be mad but clearly he can't lied himself anymore. He was frustrated all this year but as soon he saw her, he know his heart don't belong to himself anymore. It always follow her and he really can't deny it all. He start to smile slightly, and then Jessica also smile.

After that, they were just laughing at each other foolishness. Kris was happy, really happy that can see her again that he would forgive all the bad memories. Kris just cupped her face and stare at her, Jessica just let him be. Yoona was gasped looking at them.

"I miss you, Jessica," He said sincerely. "I miss you too," Jessica replied and Kris quickly pinch her cheeks. She was slightly screaming in pinch and pouted unfairly.

"I'm still mad, you know."

"Yeah..yeah..hey why are you transfer here?" She asked curiously.

'Because I want to see you,' he thought. "Just because," he replied coldly.

"Seriously? Okay, then. It has been a really long time, really," she said smiling.

"and you never change," Kris replied. Jessica just blinking her eyes, "Really? But I think you have changed, somewhat..."

"More good looking? I'm always like this, perfect since born," Kris stated proudly while Yoona just trying hard to hold her laugh. Jessica just gasped unbelievable with what she heard.

"Oh, you're still full of yourself," Jessica just shaking her heads.

"And you're still dense like always," he mocked her.

"No, I'm not. You're always clumsy," 

"Stupid and slow," he start to bicker again and Jessica also don't want to lose.

"You...really," she want to argue but stop by appearance her friends. Suho and D.O who are really furious just by looking at them.

"Jessica," Suho called her and stand beside her while D.O stand beside Kris who is really not fond with them. He make annoyed face but just being ignored by Jessica.

"Ah, this is Suho and D.O. They were my friends here," Jessica introduce them to Kris. Suho was offering for handshakes but just being ignore by Kris. It suddenly become awkward.

"This boy, really! Sorry for his rudeness, he just not good dealing with new people," Jessica said calmly, don't want to be any misunderstanding. Kris just stick out his tongue and Suho just smile while D.O just silent. 

"Okay, listen boys. I  have a work, so be nice to each other especially you, Kris!" She notify with a bright smile, happy that they were in good terms now. He just make a blank face and it make her sighed a little.

"Suho, D.O.. I'll see you later, bye," she waved happily before start running, leaving that alone.

Suho was staring at the back of Jessica who is slowly fading away and beside him was Kris who is staring at him and then D.O who is not have a good impression for cold Kris. 

"We are in the same class, it's not that miracle?" Suho said bashfully, aware with the high tension between them.

"Huh!" Kris just smirk and it make D.O a bit annoyed with him."I need to remind you all, so now I'm here I don't think Jessica need you two anymore in her side," Kris stated, glare over another boy.

"What! It's not you to decide!" D.O try to argue. "Obliviously it just replacement because I'm not here, right now just make a way for me,"

"We're friends, that also you. That's why I would respect you as her friends, so you should also like that. It is not?" Suho said with a compose position. He take a deep breath to facing Kris. D.O just gritted his teeth, trying hard to calm himself.

"For friends, huh. But I'm always the one who push her suitor away," he glare at both of them before start to walk away. Suho was holding D.O who is furious mad with his statement. For sure, the peaceful start to breaking. 

Yoona who just watching them was restless. 'How come it's like this? Is this going to become bad? Such a drama and then only three were there...what would happen if all of them were here? It would compeletely a chaos! Jessica, you really are..."