Step 5: Recollection of memories

Bittersweet Love

 

'What it is? Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face? Aish, it's really uncomfortable.' Jessica said, try to break the silence between so called angel and herself. Yoona just stood there, thinking something while only staring at restless Jessica.

'Seriously?' She almost burst when suddenly Yoona open .

"You..."

'What?' She asked curiously, feeling sudden energized when Yoona was spoken.

"Never fall in love?"

'What? Again...how many times I haved to answer this. I told you, I never had that feeling or something like that." Jessica said firmly while crossing her arms.

"Never? Do you have someone that you really care?" Yoona asked with a dejected feeling.

'Well, I care about my family. My friends, teachers...and etc,'

"Not that, something else. A person... Do you ever had an important person, someone that you can't live on without him. A person that you cherished the most, someone that really special in your heart?" She asked again with a little hope.

'My family?,' Jessica answered after thinking through fully with a serious face but not for Yoona.

"Ah, I'm really frustrated. You really..."

'What? My family is really an important treasure,you know." She replied with a pout.

"Okay, okay...then. Someone else beside your precious family? You really care about him, always thinking about him, when you're with him...you was breathless..."

Jessica just had a blank face, thinking carefully about this.

'My friends?' She answered after thinking throughfully while it's only make Yoona groaned, feeling so dissatisfied. She just glare sharply at Jessica, annoyed with her answer. She really want to smash her own head due too frustration.

"Do your friend make you breathless, Jessica?" She mocked her, Jessica just pouted.

"Just tell me a person...specific person,"

'A person, only one?'

"Oh my, I really don't know how to help you anymore," Yoona sighed, frustrated.

'I never ask for help, you know.'

"Fine, listen to me. As you guardian angel, I will surely make sure to assist you finding your true love..."

'Since when you upgrade become my guardian angel. It's really vague, you're seriously full of yourself,' Jessica said with a sarcasm.

"Just listen at me, okay!" Yoona yelled.

'Okay, then.' She just gulped. 

"So far, we had a few candidate that have a potential to become your lover. First, Suho...,"

'I already told you he is just friends,' Jessica want to argue but being glare by Yoona once again make her become wordless.

'Okay...okay...please continue...'

"Suho - Close to you, best friends that always be there for you. D.O - Ex-seatmate but still sit near you. Smart and reliable. Tao - Member in Student Council Committee. Cold and mean towards you but always help when needed. Xiumin - Ace in running that always give you milk everyday. Hardworking person and shy around you. Lay - famous troublemaker in this school, but listen to you faithfully. such a dedicated person. Chanyeol - a younger boy that always following you around. Cheerful person. Lastly, Sehun - the prince. The cold prince, is not he just perfect?" Yoona stated proudly but just being ignored by Jessica again.

"Don't you know, you always win a favor among the boys?"

'Oh, I never realized that.'

"I just can't believe you, are you really not aware or you just pretend don't know, huh?"

'What? I really think that all your assumptions is not true, though. There's no way they would like me, okay!'

"Aish, this girl. I just can't really win over you," Yoona sighed before her eyes become twinkle again.

"How about someone in your past? Someone that stand out before, in your memories?" 

'Ermm, no?' Jessica just almost crumble all Yoona's hope.

"Ah, seriously. How about Luhan?" She asked eagerly.

'Luhan? How do you know about him? ' Jessica asked while eyeing her suspiciously.

"I'm an angel, remember? Just answer."

'I really want him as my younger brother, he is just too cute. What an obedient kid, always follow me around when we are in elementary school.' She explained.

"Obviously, he likes you,"

'How can you be sure?' Jessica asked. Yoona just smirked. "That's a secret,"

'Heh, no way. We never met anymore, though.'

"Okay, time to move on. How about Chen? Do you remember him?"

'Ah, Chen. I know him, I met him at the library. Wait, don't say he also like me?'

"That's right, he also had a feeling towards you," Yoona exclaimed with a grinned.

'No way and don't say you know and it was a secret,' Yoona just nodded while Jessica pouted, dissatisfying.

'He always keep his head low, I'm sure he dislike me though, maybe I have made him annoy somewhat,' Yoona just have a frown on her beautiful face, dismay with how dense this girl is. Always be confused!

'Why would you recall all of this. What's the purpose?' Jessica asked, curios.

"I need you to aware your surrounding! Like your wish, you want to fall in love, right? You want that feeling of love, right?"

'But, it's not it suppose to come natural? That feeling?' Jessica argued.

"It's because you're an airhead. Never realize their feelings, so I need to smack that in your minds." Jessica just pouted hearing that. Yoona satisfied now, then thinking again.

"Kai, do you know him?" Jessica just scowled.

'Huh, that lazy boy. Just because he is famous, he got to be class president. I dislike him, not responsible and always playing around.'

"That's because he want you to notice him,  you always scold and nag him that's make him feel being care by you," Yoona explained.

'What, a freak!' Yoona just laugh hearing Jessica's replied.

"Like I said, he also had crush on you.," Jessica just show dissapporave sign. "Not to forget your friend in the club, Baekhyun. He also like you,"

'Baekhyun? That smart boy? Seriously? He is really hardworking person. We were in the same club during the last year in my middle school. We were always together that time with Kris,' Jessica face suddenly turn sad and gloomy. Yoona just stare at her, knowing who Kris is.

'Kris... He is my precious friend. We have been together since I don't remember, we have been friends for a long time. My childhood friend.' She muttered in her minds.

"Then, how about him. Is not he had always liking you?"

'Urmmm...Kris? No way. I don't think he was like that, we're friend, my precious friend. Too bad that we don't contact each other anymore because I lost his contact when moving here. He must be resent me now, ah.. I really feeling regret towards him,' Jessica said with a regretful face.

"No, he still waiting for you. He really like you," Jessica just silent with Yoona's remark, and then she take a deep breath and sighed.

'He must be hate me now,' she grumbled.

The sudden silence in the class make both of them stop the conversation, even Jessica who is just talking in her minds which not being notice by others. That's because the teacher come with a tall boy beside him. Jessica just speechless during that time and her hearts seem stops. Yoona just stared at that model like boy. 

"Hello, I'm Kris. Nice to meet you."

Jessica and Kris was looking at each other. Her face become bitter and her heart start to ache, full of guilty.