Step 3: Realization for love

Bittersweet Love
 
'Seriously?' Jessica asked. Yoona just nodded vigorously.
 
'Why?' Yoona just dejected with her question, she must be really stupid in love.
 
"Are you dumb? He likes you...it's so obivious. It just you're too clueless." Yoona scoffed, try to shook her but Jessica just pouted cutely.
 
'Tao like me? You must be crazy, miss angel.' Jessica chuckled, added Yoona's annoy.
 
"It's Yoona," she try to argued but completely being ignored by Jessica.
 
'He always mean to me. It's not that bad but I can see clearly he is surely dislike me. Maybe he was annoy at me?' Jessica wonder and it make her thinking why it is?
 
"Ah, I'm frustrated. Do you ever hear, boy mean towards the girl they like. It was like that, Tao is just pretending. He really cares about you" Yoona try hard to convince this insensitive girl. But she just brush her away, Jessica just had frown on her face and crossing her arms. 'No way!'
 
Yoona was disappointed again.
 
"Class is about to start," Tao remind after a long silence they had since the beginning. It just awkward, he was extremely nervous just being with her, with just be alone with her in the room. He really can't calm and compose at all.
 
"Ah, that's right. Thanks, Tao," Jessica said and flashing her sweet smile before leaving the room.
 
Tao just dumbfounded, he was awestruck with Jessica's smile. He start to blush again and cupped his own face while Yoona was giggle looking at his cute reaction before leaving too, start to following Jessica again.
 
"Tao is just too cute!" Yoona squealed happily while trailing behind clueless Jessica.
 
'Stop it, my ear is sick hearing you all the time, maybe I'm really sick that's why I see you.,' Jessica muttered under her breath while walking towards her class. Of course Yoona heard it.
 
"Hey, you should grateful that I want to help you. There are many human who want me to help them especially in terms of love, you don't how important me is, " Yoona declare proudly.
 
'Yeah...yeah.. But not me!' Yoona just pouted dissastfying.
 
"Ah, it's D.O," Jessica squealed as soon she saw him as she enter the class. She was happily walking towards him. Suho and D.O we're chatting together. They were happy seeing Jessica and smile back to her. Jessica was happily seated next to Suho and facing D.O who is still looking happy towards her.
 
"Morning, you look so happy today!" D.O said, his smile is till there.
 
"It's because I saw you, you really brighten my day," Jessica said bashfully with no hiding intention but somewhat it makes him joyful hearing that. He smile again.
 
"Not someone who claimed to be angel, just make my day worse," She just ditched pouted Yoona beside her.
 
"Huh, angel?" D.O asked curiously. 
 
"Nothing, just kidding," she giggled and Yoona is not happy, she really pissed but as soon her eyes laid on D.O. Her mode changes and it was bright and happy, her eyes shining and twinkling.
 
"Oh, another candidate! He is quite good looking too," she exclaimed happily and keep her eyes eyes on D.O with a smirk.
 
'No...no...don't touch him. He is my friend, you know.' Jessica emphasized quickly, try to stay in conversation with Suho and D.O but still eyeing Yoona who is really can't stay quiet.
 
"All boy you said it just a friend," she just slam her back with a huge grin. Jessica just glaring at her and it make D.O confused by he thought she was glaring at him.
 
"Are you mad at me cause you just glare at me?" He asked anxiously because he always want to be in good terms with her.
 
"No, it just...I'm just recalled my bad dreams last night," she just fake laugh, covering her own action.
 
Yoona just stick out her tongue playfully. Jessica was a bit mad, gritted her teeth but still trying to calm down. Their bickering is still nonstop and it becomes worse when a boy with a not so proper uniform come and directly walking towards Jessica and friends.
 
Absolutely, their face is not good because they were not fond with this guy. An infamous boy named Lay, coming with a cheesy smile. Yoona just staring at him, wondering who he is?
 
"Hi, Jessica. I'm late again but I promise I will come early. So don't give up on me, you just need remember our promise?" He said grinning. Jessica just frown looking at him,
 
"What's with you, why can't come early. It's not just that, your uniform. Why can't wear properly?" She asked as try to fix his uniform and straighten his tie. It make Lay so happy. He just standing there with happy face while Jessica trying to help him.
 
"Don't play too much, do you know?" She advised, looking at him. He just nodded shyly. Jessica steal a glance at Yoona who is currently enjoying the whole situation. Realize being watching by Jessica, she just smiled happily.
 
"Jessica, can we..." Lay want to say something but was interrupt by the teacher who's already enter the class. Jessica just brush him away and quickly sit at her seat.
 
Lay was pouted while walking away from her class, they we're not in the same class. It's not fair!
 
"I'll see you again when lunch," he shouted happily before leaving. Jessica just shrugged while Yoona just grinned. She want to say something but aware the changes in air, so she just stand still. Jessica as usual with her poker face while Suho was looking at her, with a worried face.
 
'Jealous?' Yoona thought. Suho just keep stealing glance at Jessica, who is really can't calm while D.O is just silent. He just looked down, bitter with  all that has just happen. Yoona can see that he become moody, she just grinned again for a many times today.
 
"It's interesting!"