Step 7: Miracle of Love

Bittersweet Love

"You're surely the lucky girl, Jessica. But why you're not aware?" Yoona sighed as she keep following Jessica around. Jessica is seriously a busy girl, there is always things she had to do that make Yoona shake her heads.

"How can she suppose to fall in love if she had no time for herself?" Yoona thought, poor all the guy that had fall in love with her.

"But she still have a bright chance to encounter a lot of people especially a good guy but why is she so dense?" Yoona frustrated. "If not, maybe she has been in relationships for many times."

"Oh, Xiumin...how's your practice today?" Jessica asked with a sweet smile and it makes Xiumin's heart thumping so fast that make Yoona smirked looking at the blushing boy.

"Good," that's what he managed to say. Yoona giggled. He keep stealing a look at Jessica while still keep looking down.

"Then, good luck. I know you can do it! You're the champion after all," Jessica said nicely before start to walk away and Xiumin just look at her with a bright smile.

"Wow, how can he be so happy just by that." Yoona chuckled.

"Hey, Jessica...what do you think about Xiumin?"

'Xiumin? the ace for our school.'Jessica stated bluntly. Yoona pouted, "Just that,"

"Seriously, poor all the guy who like you." Jessica just stick out her tounge at Yoona.

“Hey, Jessica. If there is a guy confess to you, what would you do?” Yoona asked suddenly and it make Jessica’s move stopped. She looked down and stared blankly.

“I mean, it’s weird that no one confess to you. After all you’re perfect, beautiful…kind, not that kind but still you got a lot good nature. You…” Yoona stated.

‘Are you kidding me? Cut the crap. I’m not that good as you know, I’m really a bad girl after all.’ Jessica said bluntly, she smirked a little.

“I don’t deserve love at all” she mumbled but still Yoona can heard it.

“The fool one is really you, Jessica” Yoona sighed as she still following her around.

“Noona…Sica Noona,” Chanyeol screamed as soon he saw Jessica. “This boy again,” Yoona chuckled.

“Oh, Chanyeol. What are you doing?” He was all smile as he staring at her.

“It just that I saw you,” He laughed sheepishly. “I’m happy,” Jessica just smile hearing that.

“Oh my, this cutie.” She lightly pinched Chanyeol’s cheek and he gladly accept it. Yoona just disbelieve with all this.

“How can this two be this close but this silly girl never realizes anything. This is really a weird world!”

“I still have a work, see you later Chanyeol,” Jessica as she hurried go to Student Council room. Yoona also tailing her as she looking at blissful Chanyeol.

“How could you play this cute little boy heart; the heaven will be angry with you Jessica” Yoona claimed as she glares at Jessica.

Tao was standing there, look trouble as always. He sighed as keep looking at pile of workload.

“This is frustrating, how come we do need to do everything…”

“Sorry, Tao. I’m a bit late,” Jessica said as looking apologetic to him. “Cute,” Tao was blushing but quickly hide away his face.

“Another victim,” Yoona shaking her head.

“I almost forget, there’s another school who will have training with us. I need to inspect them right now…I need to run again. So, tired!” She exclaimed as she waved bye to indifference Tao.

“Me too tired with all this,” Yoona was grumbling with her pouty face. Jessica just smile, ‘You deserve it,’

“What, you Jessica. As your guardian angel, I need to punish you,” She try to scared her but she just laughed it off.

“Try me,” Jessica stick her tongue out.

“Somehow, you’re immature, poor all the guy who like you. Seriously, I pity all of them,” Yoona said a bit sulky.

“Hey, look out,” Yoona shouted before Jessica crushing to a guy. She was run blindly and while they were chatting, she doesn’t realize there’s guy in her path.

“Ouch,” Both were startled but losing a balance, Jessica almost fell but this guy quickly grab her and hold her tightly. Jessica was relief for a moment but a bit embarrasses and awkward with their position.

“Sorry, I’m really sorry,” Jessica said as still her head still looking down.

“It’s okay. It’s also my fault not look properly when walking,” This familiar voice, Jessica quickly looking back at him. Both were gasped.

“Jessica?” He was all smile when he saw her. Giggle in disbelief as still looking at puzzled Jessica.

“I’m sorry, are y…” Jessica stare back at him while Yoona was also shocked with sudden development. “How come he also was here,”

“Hey, come on. How could you forget me? I’m Kai. Don’t you remember me?” He chuckled as grinning.

Jessica just turn sour, “Ah, it’s you” She said with less excitement and Yoona just chuckled.

“Eh, what’s with your response. No fun at all,” He smile. Kai was happy seeing her again.

‘Do you believe in destiny? Cause I meet you once again...it's not a dream, right?’

“What’re you doing here? as far I know you’re not a student from this school?” Jessica asked skeptical. “You’re being too harsh” Yoona said. Jessica just shrugged and ignore her.

“Well, I’m her…” Kai try to explain but was stopped by someone who grab his shoulder. He looks back at that guy. Jessica and Yoona also take a glimpse.

“Who are you? Why are you flirting with my love, Jessica?” Lay said with annoyed and irritated face.

Kai was trouble with Lay grabbing his shoulder and try to remove it but Lay was holding it tightly. ‘What’s wrong with this guy?’ Kai also annoyed with him.

“Who are you?” Kai reply.

“Huh, it’s me who asking first,” It’s like they were in staring battle.

Jessica was sighed deeply as looking at both who were like will be fighting at any moment while Yoona burst in laughing. ‘How could you laugh in this situation,’ It’s really fascinating for Yoona as she knows about their feeling.

“Hey, you two. Do you realize we’re in school,” Jessica snapped and glare at both of them. Lay quickly rushing beside Jessica just like a puppy.  Kai was irked.

“Jessica, you look pretty when angry,” Lay said happily. ‘Seriously, this guy insane,’

“Aish, this boy” Jessica was a bit mad with smiling Lay. Yoona just chuckled.

“Kai, you’re here” Xiumin said as he rushing to them. When he realizes, Jessica was also there, he quickly looking down while still blushing.

“Oh Xiumin. Then is Kai here for training?” She asked while Xiumin just nodded slightly. Kai was staring back at blushing Xiumin.

‘Don’t say that is he also like Jessica’ Kai was perplexed, not to mention that there is not so delinquent was also there glaring at him. He feels so restless.

‘Jessica, how come you always be like this. Too attractive that there’s a lot suitor after you. This is hard. But as I assume you’re really lovely.It's really a miracle that I see you again’

“Oh my, I smell trouble…” Yoona grinned.