Step 1: A beginning to love

Bittersweet Love

 

'There's an empty part in my heart,

and I wonder why?

That empty part is slowly growing bigger,

and I wonder why?

I know, I need to fill up that empty part,

but I wonder how?'

-Jessica Jung-

 

----------x----------x----------x----------x----------

 

 

There's a day that somewhat make Jessica feel weaker, by suddenly...a tangled feeling crossing her. It just happen so sudden that she feel hopeless. That feeling...she really don't understand it. She just stared blankly at the outside window, watching students came in as the bell will ring soon. She was standing beside the window, near her seats as she keep let out sigh.

'What is happening to me? Why is my heart so restless?'

She was looking at the blue sky, somehow it make her feel a bit better. There is memory that keep coming towards her, a flutter memories that always make her heart pounding. With a slight tears in the her eyes, she quickly brush it. Her memories of school life, that is so precious. She always glad towards all the people around her, her friends. That's why she always thankful but why is it, that she feel something is missing. Something is really important.

The school magazine that have her cover story was put under her desk by her friends, she read it and she feel lonely about it. It is about love. She know that she never fall in love and she wonder what is that feeling, she longing for it. She always feel jealous towards her friend who has been in love.

'To love, to be loved but how to love?'

"To be honest, I really don't know," a sudden voice abrupt her, rushed through her little moment. She was shocked actually.

Jessica was looking at that voice, there is a girl, with a lovely face and beautiful white dress. Looking at her with a huge smile while she was still blank at that moment.

'Who is this girl?' She thought as she never see her before at all.

"You can call me Yoona," she exclaimed happily. Jessica was dumbfounded, blinking her eyes rapidly.

'She can hear me?'

"Yes, because I'm your angel" Yoona said, smiled sweetly.

"What?" She shout slightly, while Yoona quickly close .

"People would thought you crazy if you talk to me, well I was invisible for them except for you. You can just talk in your mind, I can hear you," Yoona said happily, again with her cheeky smile this time.

'What? Why would I believe you?' Jessica exclaimed with a doubtful look at cheerful Yoona. She just smile.

"Look, you already just think it right. Still I can hear you," Yoona grinned.

'That's just because, I don't want people look at me weirdly. Also want to test you but are you a real? I can't believe it, why would you come to me?' Jessica asked while sat on her seats, while taking out the magazine and reading it. Avoiding stare from Yoona by averted her gaze towards the magazine.

She just giggled and Jessica was glare back at her. She was just stand in front of her with a cheeky smile.

"Love! I need to help you in love because you're so hopeless,"

Jessica gasped as her heart was flutter, 'What is happening, really?'