Bonus II

Sehun's Jealousy

c3a15252d0fc3338fd98a6e18ad0fc06.jpgtumblr_notauh9tgY1u2eifmo1_1280.jpg

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

The Wu duo, Wu Yifan and Wu Sehun was looking intensely at the sight in front of them. If not with a nudge from Chanyeol on his beloved stomach, people will think that they are a serial killer, with serious and scary looks on their face. But that is not what happens here in Wu residence, even though Kris was this close to chocked Joonmyun when he left his son to their house.

 It was 7 o'clock in the morning when their doorbell rang disturbing Kris morning with his lovely wife. They are still cuddling on the bed and Chanyeol practically kick him and dashed to the front door and come back later with Jongin in his arm.

That Kim ing dwarf Joonmyeon just left his son here in my house. What a nice weekend I have! The father of the two inwardly cursed. He had just imagined his weekend will be more blissful with only him, his wife and cute sons to spend together in the bright Sunday morning. Not that he mind Jongin is here tho, but that Joonmyeon should at least told him sooner  that he’s going to the conference and his husband Yixing will also tagged along leaving his son to Chanyeol care.

He knows that there’s no one that they could rely on except for his wife because heck, they knows how good Chanyeol was in dealing with kids especially the brat one like Jongin. But still, he should tell him first so that he can be prepared. Prepared his heart when that kid Jongin will clung to his wife like a baby koala.

Hey, it was supposed to be him in that position not that some dark kid name Jongin. Joonmyeon is so dead when he comes back later because he had just successfully distracted his day with his wife. Chanyeol of course didn’t mind and he just welcomes them with his 1000 megawatt smile. Jongin automatically stuck to his beloved ‘Mommy Yeol’ (nickname he gives to Chanyeol) once he open the door.

That kid will never leave Chanyeol although Kris just gives him his murderous glare saying that, ‘Hey kiddo, back off from my wife ’ look and Jongin ignores it and asked Chanyeol to carried him to the kitchen because he was hungry.

“Hyung, I’m gonna check on Sehun and Lulu first. Please take care of Jongin while I leave, alright hyung.” Chanyeol requested as he puts Jongin on his sit and of course Kris replied it with his sweetest smile and not forget to gives a little peck on his wife cherry lips.

“Yah hyung! Jongin is here!” And that action makes Chanyeol furiously blush and he hit Kris on his arms. ‘Cute’, Kris thought while smiling as he looking at now running Chanyeol. His smile died down as he averts his gaze to that sleepy looking Jongin on the chair. That kid was now savor his stomach with the cereal Chanyeol gave to him before.

“Hey kiddo, is that good?” Kris said trying to be friendly and smile although it fakes. As long as that kid still behave and not takes Chanyeol away from him, Kris will try to consider being nice. He doesn’t want Chanyeol to be mad at him later because he just makes Jongin cry. That will be a worst nightmare for him.

His smile died down and soon turns to be frown when Jongin just ignore him and continue eating just like he never eats for what, 10 days? Kris snorted at that thought and just observes Jongin eat even though he rather following Chanyeol to wake up their kids. Soon after he saw his beloved one, with cutie pie Luhan in his arms and sleepy looking Sehun tailing behind.

Kris stretches his arm to carried Luhan and the bubbly baby jump up when his father takes him. Sehun sat himself besides his father and Kris ruffles his hair. His eyes widen when he caught Jongin in front of him, eating. He looks at his father and frown like he was asking, ‘Why that kid is here?’ and Kris who seems to understand Sehun gestures only shrugged his shoulder.

“Mommy, why Jongin is here?” Sehun ask as he was curious as to why his best friend slash enemy is here. “Ohhh, Jongin will be here for today because Joonmyeon imo and Yixing samchom have works to do.  You guys can spend time together and Sehun ah, bring Jongin to your room later, ok.” Chanyeol said and both father and son’s jaw drop.

‘This not gonna be good.’ The father and son thought because they know the true color of Kim Jongin. He can be innocent in the view of Chanyeol but Kris and Sehun know better how an evil this Kim Jongin can be.

And this is the start how Jongin will ruin the Wu’s times.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

After the breakfast, the mother of the two had asked his son to bring Jongin to his room to play with his new iron man robot that they had bought last week. Chanyeol knew that both of them really like that superhero and he had bought two and one is for Jongin just in case like this. Hell, He can’t afford to hear all the cries and scream when both of them fighting for the robot.

Once is enough he thought when he remember how the kids will scratch each other adding with some cries and shrilling screams when Yifan decided not to buy that toys after they scramble it. It’s just enough to make the whole mall clamorous with their cries. Thinking about it again makes Chanyeol shiver in his place.

At the mention of the robot, Jongin quickly run to Sehun room earning a dissatisfied look from Sehun because that is his room and Jongin is trespassing. He enters his room without his permission. He huffed and cross his arms over his chest and Chanyeol who seen the act of him gives Sehun his favourite thing and BOOM! His face changes drastically once he gets his favorite things. He even hummed a songs and dance while making his way to his room.

The now happy boy turns gloomy again when he arrives at his room. There, the cause of his gloominess and misery is there, on his bed happily playing with the new robot.

“Wahhh, the robot can punch. Hahaha. Pheu pheu puhh… Hahaha.” Jongin cheer when the robot shows some acrobatic moves as he was punching the air.

Sehun walk pass Jongin and lie beside the noisy Jongin and not bother to join him playing. Jongin who was then feeling bored to play alone, then look at Sehun who was now , his milk bottle.  Yes, even though Sehun was now 5 years old but he still cannot get over his habit to drink using his milk bottle and this gives a chance for Jongin to tease his friends.

“Sehunnie, why don’t you play with Jongin?” Jongin ask but Sehun only turn his body to the other side and now was hugging his favourite rilakkuma, Pinku Pinku.

Getting annoyed, Jongin then crawl over Sehun body and grab the bottle away from Sehun.

“If Sehun don’t play with Jongin, I’ll tell Tao that Sehun is still drinks using bottle. Hummph.” Jongin huff and glare at his same age friend.

At the mention of his crush, Sehun get up and said, “No! Jongin can’t do that!” No! Jongin cannot do that! Where he is going to put his face if Tao knows that he still drinking his milk using bottle. That’s not going to happen, Tao shouldn’t know about this, and with that he pushes Jongin out of his bed and it makes Jongin furious even more.

“Bad Sehun! Jongin will tell Chanyeol mommy that Sehun push me. And Jongin will tell Tao too that Sehun was bad to Jongin! You push me Wu Sehun!!” Jongin scream on top of his lung and run to tell Chanyeol about it.

But before he could do that, Sehun was faster by grabbing his collar shirt making Jongin fall on his . “Jongin is bad too! Jongin going to tell Tao that Sehun is still using milk bottle that’s why Sehun push Jongin! Who is the bad one?”

“Sehun ignore Jongin and keeps drinking your milk that’s why Jongin want to tell Tao that Sehun still using it. Jongin wants Tao to hate Sehun too because Sehun don’t want to play with Jongin.”

Suddenly Sehun faces changes, he was showing the sign that he will cry anytime soon. This is bad! He thought. His Tao shouldn’t know about this because Tao doesn’t like when Sehun use his milk bottle. When Tao know this he will hate Sehun, not playing with Sehun anymore and he will not see Tao again. The thought makes him sad and he was now wailing and screaming for his mom….

“Mommyyy!!!!”

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

“Chanyeol-ah, why are you doing this? You know today is our day right? Our time. You, me and our babies. But why are you doing this.” Kris says exasperatedly while tailing behind his wife who is busy making Luhan porridge. He really not likes the idea of having any intruder during his times with his family and Chanyeol had promise too that weekend are his day with his family and Chanyeol had broken that promise.

“Hyung please understand, just for today. I have too. Junmyeon needs my help. Besides its Jongin we’re talking about. What can he do? He will not disturbing our time just like what you think. Now don’t worries my big baby, I can handle this. I can handle everything if you’re with me. Believe me. I- no, we can handle this ok, hubby?” Chanyeol said while patting Yifan cheek. He wanted to protest but when he sees the sincere smile of his wife and the peck he receives on his lips makes his heart melts in an instant. Damn! His wife really knows his weaknesses.

But Yifan wants more than just a peck. He inches closer and he saw his wife closing his eyes too. He looks at the red tempting lips of his wife. He was close… closer…. Until…

“Mommmmyyyyy!!!! A loud shrieking interrupts their moment.

Oh God Dammit!” He curse when his head hit the kitchen cabinet after Chanyeol push him  away not forget to say sorry before he tend to console his crying son.

“Mommy!! Huwaaaa…Huhu..hukhukhuk.” Sehun cries and hugs his mom dearly.

“WHAT? WHY? WHAT HAPPEN SEHUNNIE?” Chanyeol asked while carried Sehun into his arms. The boy than automatically snuggles to his mom even more. Chanyeol was trying hard to persuade his son but Sehun crying is getting louder. “Sehun, what happen, hurm?” He asked again but the boy only tighten his grip on Chanyeol and keeps crying louder. Don’t know what to do with his bawling son, Chanyeol decided to call for Yifan and the said husband come to him with grumpy looking face, clearly show that he’s still sulking.

“Hyung, stop making that face. I’ll catch on with you later, but help me now with Sehun.” Chanyeol said while gesturing Sehun to Yifan so that his husband can carried him but the boy refuses it.

“Sehun! What’s wrong? Something bad happen to my baby?”

“Mommy! No! Sehun hiks not drinking hiks it.”

“What baby? Mommy don’t understand what you’re talking about.”

“Tao will hate me! Hiks…hikss.”

“Tao?”

“Yes, Jongin said that he will tell Tao that Sehun is still using milk bottle. Tao will hates Sehunnie. Huwaaaa.”

“Told ya, you need to stop using it.” Kris shouted from behind. Hearing that, makes Sehun cries even louder. “HUWAAAAAAAA!!!”

“Hyung!! You’re not helping.” Chanyeol glared as his husband. He sighed and shaked his head. Sometimes he wondered, did he really married to the CEO of Wu Corp? His husband is no different than his son.

Ignoring his husband, Chanyeol walked to the living room and sat Sehun on his lap after he take a sit. His back starting to hurt because Sehun is getting heavy. He wipes the tears away and make Sehun to face him. “Stop crying baby. Are you sure you are going to stop using milk bottle?” He asked gaining a curt nod from his baby. “Really?”

“Yes…hiks hiks.”

“Arghhhh, my good boy. Mommy is glad to hear that you’re gonna stop using it. You’ve grown up now. Aigoo my baby. Now stop crying ok.” HE cheered while hugging his son.

“But…. But if Sehun wants to drink milk then how?’ Sehun asked with tears streaming down his face and Chanyeol sighed at that.

“You can use a cup baby. How? Are you sure you want to stop it now?” Seeing no reply from his son, Chanyeol had no other option than to bribe his son.

“How about Daddy will buy Sehun lots of ice-cream if you stop using it.” Chanyeol whispered to his sulking son and with the mention of ice cream Sehun foul mood immediately turns bright.

“Really? Ice-cream? Lots of ice-cream?” Chanyeol nodded as assurance.

“Yes baby, as much as you want and mommy sure Tao will like Sehun if Sehun be a good boy and stop crying, ok?”

“Sehun will stop. Tao will gonna likes Sehunnie now. Let’s go eat an ice-cream. Daddy!!” Sehun shouted on top of his lung. “What? What happen? Did someone burn the house?” Kris who was busy tending Luhan rushed out almost instanly with clearly panicked face that makes Chanyeol laughing out loud.

But when he saw that his two beloved persons are looking fine as always, he started to feels annoyed and grumpily sat beside them. “Why are you laughing wifey? He asked and pinched the later nose playfully. Hyung, you should look at your face right now, you’re looking silly.”

“Yah, Wu Chanlie!!”

“Daddy stops. Mom says you’re gonna buy me an ice cream. Let’s get hurry dad. Sehunnie want a eat ice-cream.”

“But…”

“Hyung… just this time. I’ll tell you later ok. Just go with Sehun to the ice cream store.”

“Alright alright, Sehun go wait for daddy at front. Daddy will come to you later.” He instructed and that kid obeyed to his father words. Once he makes sure Sehun already gone, he averts his attention back to his wife. “You need to explain to me later baby.” Kris said while wrapping his arms around Chanyeol shoulder. Chanyeol was about to replied when Jongin appeared and makes himself comfortable on Chanyeol laps. That actions makes Chanyeol detach himself from Kris arms and start teasing Jongin on his lap.

“Do you want to follow Kris daddy, sweetie.” Chanyeol asked sweetly whilst sometimes he will playfully tickle the toddler making Jongin giggles cutely. “No, I’ll stay here with Lulu and mommy Yeollie.” Jongin replied while wrapping his arm around Chanyeol neck and hiding his face there earing a glare from Kris who was looking at them with jealousy.

“Ouww, you’re so sweet, honey.” Chanyeol chuckles at the toddler and the next thing that he knew was Jongin lightly gives a peck on his plump lips. That actions makes Chanyeol froze at his place and loud protested by Kris.

“Yah… you! Just wait until Sehun see that.” Kris retorted and was about to takes Jongin away from Chanyeol but Chanyeol already pushed him away and said, “Just go, hyung. Sehun’s already waiting.” With heavy hearts, Kris go without forgetting to curse Kim Junmyeon inside his hearts.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

When Kris and Sehun went back 2 hours later, they were being displayed with unpleasant scenes in front of them. There was Jongin still sitting on Chanyeol laps playing with baby Luhan. They are so happy to notice that Kris and Sehun already back and the dark aura emitting from the father and son. Chanyeol could hear loud thumping, and the next thing he heard was Sehun high pitched scream

“Kim Jongin, get away from my mom!” He shouted and push Jongin away. He then takes his place on Chanyeol laps, hugging his mom tightly and send diggers to his friend. Kris who was silently watching the scene before him smirked victoriously to his son and joined his little family.

“Sehun, don’t do that.” Chanyeol rebuked but Sehun paid no attention to his mom little protest and keeps playing with Chanyeol cheeks.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and excused himself to the kitchen to prepare the dinner with Kris tailing behind him.

“Let me go, you’re disturbing me.” Chanyeol said as he tries to pried Kris naughty hand on his waist.

“I won’t. You’re always with Jongin until you barely had time with me. Now this is the time I can be with my wife. Don’t you think?” He breath huskily that makes Chanyeol shivers slightly. He gasped as Kris started his throat. “No, hyung. Stop it. STOP! I need to prepare our dinner. Junmyeon hyung will be here later.”

“Junmyeon? God, finally! That dwarf will take his son away and then it’s only the two of us. Right, baby.” Kris grinned and pressed the forehead together. “Stop being ert and help me.” Chanyeol pushed Kris away earning a chuckle for the said husband.

It was around 8.30 pm when Junmyeon and Yixing come to picked up Jongin. The couple thanked both Chanyeol and Kris for taking care of Joingin and Chanyeol keeps praising Jongin saying how he’s been helping him to takes care of Luhan. Both of the couples bid a goodbye to each other and jongin managed to steal a last peck on Chanyeol lips making the father and son glared at him.

“I really like Jongin.” Chanyeol confessed after they settle down at the coach while watching both their kids playing with each other. “HUH?” Kris brows furrowed in confusion as he looks at his wife. “And I want him to be my son in law.Hehehehehe.”

Chanyeol giggles happily and be replied  with a loud, “NOOOOO!!!” from Kris and Sehun.


Can you guys believe I'm still alive? Hahaha....