Jealous Sehun

Sehun's Jealousy

tumblr_inline_mn6r0pNNsN1qz4rgp.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE 

 

A tiny voice calling for his mom echoed from the living room. Kris and Chanyeol looked at each other before the husband help the heavily pregnant wife get up from the bed to look for his son that keep calling for his mother.

“Umma! Umma!” Chanyeol’s and Kris’s five years old son shouted from the living room.

“Sehunnie  wait, appa has to help umma down the stairs safely so the baby won’t get hurt.” Chanyeol shouted to their son. Sehun pouted and hit the table with his foot. Everything was always about the baby! His mother didn’t do anything with him nowadays because the stupid baby was there. Only appa was with him.

“What is it Sehun ah?” Chanyeol asked as he walked in the room and saw his older son pouting on the floor.

"Umma, can I have ice-cream?” Sehun asked eyes shining in anticipation.

“No, Sehun. You already ate one. You’ll get toothache if you eat it again.” Chanyeol already said but Kris looked at him with pleading eyes, he sighed and nodded.

“Of course, baby.” Kris said and picked Sehun up.

“Yay, love you appa!” Sehun cheered and kissed Kris on the cheek. With sigh Chanyeol sat on the couch and rested his hand over his stomach. He was seven and a half months pregnant and huge! He always needed help in the stairs, going up and down. Once he had almost fallen and Kris got almost a heart attack when he saw it. After that Kris hadn’t let him use the stairs alone.

Sehun ran in the room with his ice-cream stick and sat on the couch besides his mom with a huge smile.

“Don’t drop the ice-cream on the couch honey.” Chanyeol warned his son and tried to wipe his face but Sehun turned his head. Kris smiled and sat next to Chanyeol resting his hand on the bump on top of Chanyeol’s hand. 

“Umma, can we go to the park?” Sehun asked as he finished his ice-cream. It was a fine day and Sehun thought it was a great idea if he could play with his parents at the park since he had lost all his time with his mother thanks to the baby inside his mother’s tummy.

“Sorry, but umma is tired right now. The baby’s so big already that umma can hardly move.” Chanyeol explained. Sehun eyed the bump and pouted.

“Do you want to feel it? It’s your baby brother in here.” Chanyeol asked with a smile and pulled Sehun on his lap. He handed the ice-cream stick to Kris who went to throw it on the bin.

“No!” Sehun screamed and started to struggle out of Chanyeol’s arms.

“Sehun…” Chanyeol called softly trying to make his son stay still.

“Let me go!” Sehun yelled and bit Chanyeol’s arm. He gasped and let go of Sehun, who fell on his feet on the floor. He giggled and ran out of the room. Chanyeol looked at the spot where Sehun had just bit him. It didn’t bleed, but it was red and sore.

“Baby, we’re… What happened?” Kris spoke and quickly walked next to Chanyeol.

“N-nothing. Sehun just… bit me.” Chanyeol said and looked stunned. Sehun had always behaved well and been a good boy. What was with him now?

“He did what?!” Kris snapped and Chanyeol just showed his arm to Kris.

“That kid is too much.” Kris stands up and wants to scold Sehun but Chanyeol have hold on his forearm preventing him to do so.

“Hyung, it’s ok. It’s not that hurt.” Chanyeol looks at his husband with his slightly teary eyes. Kris sighs and sits down besides Chanyeol again. He takes his arm, caress it and kiss on the red mark.

“Appa? Are we going to the park?” Sehun asked from the doorway and looked at his fathers.

“Young man, you are not going anywhere.” Kris said strictly and stood up. He took Sehun by the hand, no matter how much the boy tried to run away, and sat him on the last step on their staircase.

“You sit ten minutes there and think what you did.” Kris ordered and walked back to the living room.

“Umma! Umma!” Sehun kept screaming for Chanyeol and the latter heard it. He wants to go to his baby, soothing him but Kris held his arms tighter, preventing him to do so. He sat silent for almost about 3 minutes and he can’t just stand his son crying, calling for him.

Thus, he struggled from Kris grip and the husband had to the released the hold afraid that he might hurt Chanyeol and their baby. He kneeled in front of Sehun, wiping the strains tears at his smooth skin. He brings the small body of Sehun into his arms, cuddled and patted his older son until he felt asleep on his laps. Still, how much he had hurt him, Sehun is always their son.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE 

 

After the last week incident, Sehun had apologise to him and Kris, and the father gladly forgive him and by that time their relationship went back to normal and Sehun had spent all his time with Kris and Chanyeol was glad because Sehun is being himself again, until it come to this day.

Chanyeol lay down in their bed. It was an exhausting day for him. Kris had gone to work and would be back home around nine o’clock. Chanyeol had gotten Sehun to sleep around an hour ago and now he had a bit alone time. He had had braxton hicks all day, not too bad ones though, but it made him feel tired. Also Sehun had been all moody during the day and just wanting to be with Kris because Chanyeol had ignored Sehun in order to calm his baby in his stomach.

He didn’t even feed Sehun that day, which the thing that he usually did to Sehun because the cramp that he’s suffering. As the result, he’s getting ignored again by Sehun and Kris is the one who feed him during the breakfast and he’s came home again during lunch to look after Sehun. It’s a miracle he even got the little boy to sleep after so much efforts that he makes.

Suddenly he was startled by a loud cry and he sighed. He got up and walked to Sehun’s room. 

“What’s wrong honey?” Chanyeol asked but Sehun just kept screaming. When Chanyeol walked closer he noticed that Sehun was sitting in a big wet spot. That was when he realized that Sehun had wet the bed.

“Oh, sweetie.” Chanyeol mumbled and moved Sehun from the bed to stand on the floor. He would’ve picked Sehun up but that wasn’t possible with his stomach.

“I want appa!” Sehun screamed and his face red.

“Appa’s not here honey. Come, let’s get you cleaned up.” Chanyeol spoke and took Sehun’s hand to walk him to the bathroom.

“No!” Sehun screamed and tried to pull his hand from Chanyeol’s.

“Sehun!” The small boy didn’t stop struggling but Chanyeol managed to drag him to the bathroom. He kneeled on the floor and started undressing Sehun from his wet pants and shirt.

“Now, go stand in the shower.” He ordered Sehun while standing up and the boy did as said. Chanyeol showered him and turned to take a towel. He dried his son and hung the towel back on the hook. Suddenly Sehun let out a laugh and he was out of the bathroom.

“Sehun, come back! You have to sleep!” Chanyeol yelled after him. He could hear Sehun’s laugh and started waddling downstairs. Since Kris wasn’t helping him it took more time to get down. After ten minutes of trying to chase Sehun, Chanyeol gave up.

“Sehun! I’m going to remove your sheets from your bed and when I’m done you better have clean clothes on and ready for bed!” Chanyeol shouted angrily to Sehun. Now it wasn’t the time to play around, it was night for god’s sake and Chanyeol himself was dead tired and the pain on his back doesn’t help either.

He took off the wet sheets from Sehun’s bed and took them to the bathroom. He stuffed them in the washing machine and started it. He waddled back to Sehun’s room and the little kid wasn’t there.

“Sehun?” He called looking in the room.

“I want appa!” Sehun shouted downstairs and Chanyeol could hear him running around. He sighed and waddled back downstairs. He went to the living room where Sehun was. The little boy was grinning like mad and jumping behind the couch.

“Sehun, you should already be sleeping, now come here and be a good boy!” Chanyeol ordered him.

“No! I want appa!” Sehun ignored his mother and keep jumping on the couch.

“He’s not here now, but he’s coming home soon! If you now come here and put clean clothes on, you can sleep on our bed, next to appa.” Chanyeol said, not telling that in either way Sehun still would be sleeping in their bed because Chanyeol was way too tired to go and put new sheets on Sehun’s bed. Sehun looked at the door and then at Chanyeol. He started running towards the doorway but Chanyeol was fast enough and grabbed his arm.

“No!” Sehun shouted and kept struggling.

“Sehun, stop! You have to go to sleep and umma has too, the baby needs to sleep too and if umma sleeps then the baby is easier to sleep.” Chanyeol said and tried to hold Sehun.

“Stupid baby!”  Sehun yelled and started hitting Chanyeol’s stomach with his fist.

“Sehun!” Chanyeol gasped and let go of his son. He brought his other hand on his stomach and rubbed it.

With a deep sigh Chanyeol sat on the couch and yawned. He was too tired to stop Sehun because that kid will never listen to him. Sehun was somewhere in the house and Chanyeol didn’t even try to catch him anymore. Kris would be coming home soon anyways. Chanyeol didn’t even realize he had fallen asleep until he was woken up by a scream.

“Appa!” It was Sehun and now he was running to Kris who just stepped in their house.

“Hi little prince. Why are you not sleeping and why are you ?” Kris asked as he picked Sehun up. The boy didn’t answer, just wrapped his arms around Kris’ neck tightly. Chanyeol stood up from the couch and walked to Kris.

“He wet the bed, about an hour ago, I went to shower him and he ran away after I had dried him and I wasn’t able to catch him.” Chanyeol explained and kissed Kris quickly. The older man frowned and looked at Sehun, who was fallen asleep on Kris shoulder.

“Go to bed babe, I’ll dress him and we’ll come to bed too.” Kris said as they all walked up the stairs.

“Yeah…” Chanyeol mumbled. That is what he could say. After all Kris is back and he know that Kris will make him better after all the tiring day that he had.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE 

 

The next day Sehun watched as Chanyeol spoke softly to his stomach and patted it. Sehun felt the jealousy burn inside him. Why didn’t umma talk with him like that? Why didn’t umma cuddle him anymore? It was all because of that stupid baby! The baby was stupid.

“Umma?” Sehun tried and moved closer.

“Shhh, not now Sehun-ah. Baby’s kicking much and umma tries to calm him down.” Chanyeol said and smiled to his son. Sehun crossed his arms and stomped out of the room.

For days Sehun kept acting badly on Chanyeol. He would bite him, hit his stomach and not listen to him. Chanyeol had no idea what could be wrong and he was growing more and more tired.

One day they had their friends Jongdae, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, over to just hang out.

“I can’t believe that you are 22 and you already have two kids.” Jongdae said as he cooed to Sehun who was sitting on the chair and eating a bowl of ice-cream.

“Yeah, we started a bit early, didn’t we?” Chanyeol laughed and looked at Kris. Chanyeol had only been seventeen when Sehun was born. When he had found out that he was pregnant he had been terrified. He and Kris had only married for about a year and it didn’t mean to happen. Chanyeol think it was too soon to have a baby, but not once did they think that Sehun was a burden, no, he was a miracle. The whole pregnancy was hard for him, even till the birth, he had to put his life in danger but their parents were very supportive, and of course Kris too.

When Sehun was born, it was the most wonderful feeling he have over his 17 years of living. He was so tiny back then that he was afraid to hold him, too scared the he might even hurt him. For him, Sehun was his everything besides Kris. Sehun is his life. The proof of their love and Chanyeol never regret giving birth to him even though it hurt him a lot.

“Are you excited to have a baby brother?” Baekhyun asked Sehun and ruffled his hair. Sehun looked up and frowned.

“No! I hate the baby, stupid baby!” He mumbled and stuck the spoon in his mouth. Baekhyun blinked a few times and looked at Chanyeol, who sighed and looked down to his round stomach. Sehun finished the ice-cream and pushed the bowl away from him. He had ice-cream all over his face and hands so Chanyeol stood up to take him to the bathroom.

“Sehun, come honey, let’s go to wash your face and hands.” Chanyeol smiled to his son and lifted Sehun from the chair.

“Don’t want.” Sehun said and wrapped his arms around the table leg. Chanyeol for nth time sighed, not this again.

“Seriously Sehun, come on.” Chanyeol tried to pull Sehun from his arm. The five-year-old stood up and started hitting on Chanyeol’s stomach.

“Go with your stupid baby!” Sehun screamed as Chanyeol tried to take his hands. Kris quickly stood up and scooped the boy on his arms.

“I’ll take him.” He said to Chanyeol before he was out of the room. Chanyeol sat back on his seat and looked at his friends who were all staring at him.

“He’s been like that for days, only wants Kris.” Chanyeol sighed and started picking on the napkin that was on the floor.

His friend nodded and patted his back, telling him that it was ok but he knows there must be something wrong with Sehun that he act that way. They are very close before but he doesn’t know why Sehun had change. He had change since they get to know the gender of their baby, when he was 5 months. They become distance and Sehun will always put an act to make him angry and never listen to him anymore. Then, he realise that he need to do something.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

The next day, after putting Sehun on his bed, which took him 2 hours to make it after the boy keeps struggling and run away from him, Chanyeol decided to call his mom; probably she might know what is wrong with Sehun. She’s been helping him a lot during his pregnancy and she was an expert and a good listener whenever Chanyeol have a problem.

“Umma, I don’t know what’s wrong.” Chanyeol mumbled on the phone.

“What’s going on?” Mrs. Park asked worriedly. 

“It’s Sehun, he’s been acting all badly for days. He keeps saying that he hates the baby and when I try to lift him or take him to somewhere he just starts to struggle and asks for Kris. He even hits and bites me!” Chnayeol  explained. Mrs. Park chuckled and spoke:

“That sounds exactly like Yura when I was pregnant with you. Basically Sehun’s just jealous because you spent more time with the baby, am I right?”

“But umma, I kinda have to be all my time with the baby. It’s kinda inside me.” Chanyeol said and as an instinct he massaged his stomach.

“Yes I know that, but you should not forget that you have another son too. You should spend more time with him and not just care about the baby.”

“But I care about Sehun, how could I not?!”

“Yes, you think you care about him, but Sehun think the otherwise. Have you ever scolded him? Not let him to do something that he wants? When he wants to play with you, did you play with him?” Chanyeol silent, try hard to think every single statement muttered by his mom. It’s true that he had scold Sehun before but he just want to teach his son. That’s all. Ignoring him? He had not, maybe he had less spent time with Sehun and he realise that. Never had he thought that Sehun will hate him because of that.

“But umma it was impossible for me to play with him with my condition right now.”

“He’s still young. He wouldn’t understand about it.”

“Then, what should I do, umma?”

“Just take him out or something. Maybe let him sleeps in your bed, but not too much. Don’t let him get used to it. He just needs your attention so that he felt the loved you gave him.” Mrs. Park helped.

“Yeah, okay. I know what to do. Thanks mom, I love you.” Chanyeol smiled and placed his phone on the table.

He lay on his bed, relieved because he knows what to do with Sehun. He caresses his tummy and started to talk with his baby again.

“You really like your brother aegi-ah. Loves to kick umma, huh?” Chanyeol smile when he felt the baby kick him again. He winced a little as the baby kick him a little too hard. He talked and talked with the baby until he falls asleep.

When Chanyeol wake up, it was already half past 1 and it hit him like a rock that he forget to prepared lunch for Sehun yet. He wake up from the bed and went searching for Sehun in his room but his son is not in his room and Chanyeol assumed that his son must be in the living room.

“Eurongie, Sehun is sad. Umma not loves Sehunnie anymore. He loves the baby than Sehun.” Sehun talked to his dog, the birthday present he received from his father last year.

“Umma didn’t play with Sehun, hug Sehun and he didn’t even cook for Sehun because he’s busy keep talking to the baby. Sehun is hungry but there is nothing to eat. Umma is bad. The baby is bad.” He continued as his little mouth forming a cute pout.

He had been awake for almost half an hour and he’s not telling Chanyeol that he had already awake because when he arrives at Chanyeol room, he saw his mother was to absorb talking with the baby. Feeling sad and neglected, he decided not to disturb Chanyeol and try to ignore him because all this time he had been ignored by his own mother.

“Sehunnie hungry.” His stomach starts to makes a weird sounds and Sehun clasp his hand together and put it on his stomach, thinking that it can make it stop growling. He looked at his dog and the cute creature purr and bruise his head against Sehun laps.

“Let’s get something to eat, Eurongie.” Sehun walked to kitchen and try to find something edible to fill his stomach.

“Sehunnie…” Chanyeol walked to the kitchen when he saw Sehun was eating the bread, the breaskfast left over.

“I’m sorry, Sehun ah. I forget to cook your lunch. What do you want to eat, baby. Umma will cook for you.” Chanyeol try to kiss Sehun but the kids push his mother and run away.

“Go away! I hate you.”

He tries to catch his son but the sudden wave of dizziness attack him. He groaned and closed his eyes. He lean his head on the kitchen counter and try to relax himself. When he felt that he is fine, he start looking for Sehun again and found him watching his favourite cartoon in the living room.

“Sehunnie… umma is really sorry.” Chanyeol approached his sulking son. Sehun looked up at his mother and try to run away again but Chanyeol was faster enough by grabbing him by his arms.

“Let me go!!” Sehun keeps struggling in Chanyeol arms and he felt the dizziness once again attack him but still he didn't let Sehun slip away. It happen too fast, he lost his balance and fall forward, his stomach bumps on the hard floor and he let out an ear shattering scream. 

“Arghhh!!!” Sehun was too stunned and he can’t even moves.

“UMMA!!!” He cried out and sat beside his mother. His whole body was trembling.

“B…Blood….Kris….” Chanyeol looked down between his legs, and there is more blood flowing.

Chanyeol wanted to cry badly but the pain prevented him to do so. All he wanted at that time was his beloved husband, Kris Wu. He saw the phone on the table within the blurry shadow and asked Sehun to take the phone and give it to him because Sehun don’t know how to use it. He used all the strength he have and dialled his husband number.

Sehun sats beside him and crying his eyes out, afraid of the bloods oozing out from Chanyeol legs. Within a few rings, the line had been picks up.

“Hello, Chanyeol ah.”

“Hyu…Hyung. Arghhh!!” Chanyeol screams as the pain was unbearable.

“Chanyeol!!! Hello! Chanyeol-ah!!” Panic rise and Kris voice is slightly trembled hearing his wife grunting in pain.

“It’s…hurt, hyung. He-help me.” Chanyeol’s eyes were closed and the voice of Kris was heard screaming throughout out the house when he got no more response from his wife.

Kris arrived 10 minutes later, and his heart beating rapidly against his ribcage. He found Chanyeol lying unconsciously on the floor with Sehun hugging his mother. Tears slowly fall from Kris eyes, as he traces Chanyeol legs. There is blood. Kris carried Chanyeol to the car and took him to the hospital. They arrived at the hospital, and Chanyeol was quickly taken to emergency room and Kris can only prayed that nothing bad will happen to Chanyeol and their baby.

 


 

I'm sorry, it was kinda late update and this supposted to be a one-shot story but it was too long that I need to cut it. But for now, enjoy the first update.