Happy Birthday

Sehun's Jealousy

372248_1334230883719_500_329.jpg

Warning: Medical term usage and detail birth scene

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

Guilty, that is what Chanyeols’ feel right now. Not because he had ignored Sehun again, but wait… he did actually. But it was not his attention too. It was Sehuns’ birthday last week and the mother had done nothing to celebrate it.It was not he’s forgot or what. In fact, Chanyeol was the one who eager to celebrate it rather than the birthday boy itself. They will celebrate it every year. That was a must for a Wu family to celebrate  Sehuns’ birthday and it will be the most unforgettable event that happen to the 5 years old boy life span and Chanyeol want all those beautiful memories to be planted on Sehun mind. So that the boy will remember that his parent loves him dearly. So that he will appreciate every single bit with his family when he grown up later.

Thank you very much to the ‘so called doctor’ Yixing, because he need to say ‘hello’ to his bed because the older by two years a.k.a his private doctor had told him to have a bed rest on the last stage off his pregnancy until the baby is born. On the other hand, his worry wart husband also agreed with what the doctor said. It makes Chanyeol frustrated because Kris never let him do anything that requires him to use his feet.

Being the one who can’t sit still, there’s one night where Chanyeol felt hungry. He didn’t want to make his husband because, come on; he can do it by himself. He’s grown up man and a mother too, not a disable people who need help with every move that he did. He just pregnant and that doesn’t mean he’s not capable to make a few steps to the kitchen. Then, he decided to wake up from the bed with cautious and slow movement, afraid that his husband will wake up by a little movement and a small sound that he made.

Once he manages to free himself from Kris arms that hugging his waist, he sighed in relief when the husband rolled to the other side and still sleeping. Finally he arrived at the kitchen with much difficulty. He smiled in glee when rummaged through the fridge where he found cake, chocolate, bread, fruits and milk to fill up his stomach. His next step died, when suddenly Kris came to the kitchen with a smirk nailed on his smug face and Chanyeol swore his knees turn weak looking at the sight of his husband. He smiles sheepishly before his body being carried by Kris to their room again. Kris laid his pregnant wife gently on the bed and kiss Chanyeols’ pout away before he dashed to the kitchen again to bring the food for him. Chanyeol beam upon seeing the tray of food that was place on his lap. He start to eat to eat it up, unnoticed Kris amused face that was sitting infront of him.

“You know honey, you can always wake me up.” Kris stated while his thumb caress the chubby cheek of his wife that are full with food.

“I dhont wath tho throughble yhou.(I don’t want to trouble u)” Chanyeol uttered. Words almost incoherent because the amount of food in his mouth.

“Next time, wake me up hurm. I don’t want you to get hurt anymore.” Kris said as both his hand now cupping Chanyeols’ face. He nodded and gulped down the food immediately before Kris taking his lip with a sweet kiss.

And now here he is, still on the bed with Sehun playing besides him. He felt pity for his baby Sehun because they can’t celebrate his birthday this year. The baby is coming anytime now and Yixing had predicted the baby will make his appearance for the next 3 days. Every preparation had been made for the arrival of the newest addition of Wu Family. Even his parents in law in Vancouver also will have a flight back to Korea soon to welcome the new bundle of joy.

He was left alone in their house with Sehun because Kris had a sudden meeting with very important client. Although, Kris had already take his leave, but because his position as a CEO in the WU Corp. he had to deal with this situation. At first he was reluctant to leave his wife because his state right now but Chanyeol assured him that the baby will not born today and Kris don’t have any other choice than to comply with it.

Chanyeol sigh as he adjusts his position so that he will get comfortable. The baby hasn’t moved too much today and the baby got low. Very low, he can tell it. He rubbed his belly with tender hands and blew out a breath.

“Sehun ah, I’m sorry baby. We can’t celebrate your birthday this year.” Chanyeol said then pout after that. Sehun had ignored his toys and scoot closer to his mom so that Chanyeol can hug him.

“It’s ok umma. Yixing sanchom said you’re having a baby.” Gently, Sehun put his hand on Chanyeol stomach and patted it softly.

“What you want for your birthday baby?”Chanyeol looked down at Sehun that snuggles close to him and kiss his head.

“I just want you and baby to be safe.” Chanyeol’s almost tearing up hearing that. Sehun is such a sweetheart and very understanding now. He loves his baby brother even more.

“Are you sure?” Sehun nodded against his chest.

“Is the baby asleep, umma? I’m sleepy.”

“Yeah, baby’s asleep. You can sleep if you want too.” Sehun yawned and Chanyeol pulled him so that Sehun can cuddle up to his belly.

“You’re my good boy, you know that? Always my baby boy.” Chanyeol whisper as he patted Sehun back. The boy closes his eyes as he lulled to sleep. Soon, he also felt asleep with Sehun snuggled in his arms.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

Chanyeol woke up to a strong cramp in his lower belly. It’s already night and Kris still didn’t comeback yet. He put his hand on the bottom curve of his enormous belly, softly. Sehun was beside him, snoring softly. The cramp passed and Chanyeol tried to get comfortable again. His back ached terribly and he knew he had to move. He wake up and rest his back on the headboard, trying to take a deep breath and steadying his breath. He’s in labor and he knew it that in this kind of stated he can’t be panic and trying to be relaxed and calm down. He starts to time his contraction using his phone. It was 30 minutes apart and he still has a long way to have his baby. He doesn’t want to call Kris because he still has time for Kris to get back and he doesn’t want to rush thing. Kris will be back soon.

When Kris arrived, there was silent filled the air and Kris though that maybe Chanyeol and Sehun already sleeping. He walked to his room and panic attack his vain as soon he sees his pregnant wife on the bed with eyes still closed and bit his bottom lip.

“Oh God, baby.” Kris rush to his wife side and kneel besides him. He take Chanyeols’ hand and Chanyeol instantly open his eyes.

“Kr-Kris. I…Ahhh.” Chanyeol moaned as another cramp started and he grip Kris’s hand even tighter.

“Ar-are you in labor?” Chanyeol can only nod and he’s looking miserable. Kris gasps and starts to panic. He felt like crying and muttering cursed that Chanyeol barely heard because of the pain he’s having. Kris put a hand on Chanyeol’s belly, feeling the shape of their baby against the stretch skin. He felt the muscles tighten as Chanyeol began to breath heavily.

“ Yeol! Why you didn’t tell me?” Kris said almost histeric. He admit that he’s afraid right now and he can’t even think straight

“We still have time, hyung. It’s still 30 minutes apart.” Kris groaned and stands up. He takes off his coat and ties. He ruffled his hair and bit his lip not knowing what to do.

“No-now te-tell me what should I do.” Kris stuttered and pacing back and forth infront of Chanyeol.

“Now, can you please call Yixing hyung. Tell him that I’m in labor. The baby’s coming.” Chanyeol pant through the contraction.

“Alright, alright.” Kris fish out his phone from his pocket and start calling for Yixing.

“ you, Yixing! You said the baby is coming out for the next three days.” Chanyeol trying to suppress his laughter hearing Kris cursed to Yixing through the phone. It’s a cute, at least for Chanyeol because he can rarely see this side of Kris.

“Calm the down Kris! I can’t understand you. What are you trying to say?”

“Calm down? You asked me to calm down when Chanyeol is having our baby now?”

“Wait.. wait. What?”

“You hear me Xing! Chanyeol is having our baby, like… like right now and you wer…”

“Woah…woah. Shut the up Kris and relax. It was just my prediction and we can’t stop when the baby is coming and now listen here Kris. How long the contraction so far?”

“30 minutes apart.”

“We still got time. I’ll prepare a room for Chanyeol and bring here as soon as possible you dumbhead. I’ll waiting for you now.” With that, Yixing end the called and Kris was left dumbfounded.

“Hyung…” Chanyeol called and Kris looked back at Chanyeol.

“Is hurt so much, baby?” Kris asked and Chnayeol shooked his head.

“We should left Sehun with our neighbour for a while. Can you please take Sehun to you house. She can take care for Sehun once we’re at the hospital.”

“Alright, I’ll take Sehun to you house and talk to her.” Kris immediately takes Sehun and run to the said house. Once he back, he help Chanyeol to get up and take the bag that had been prepared earlier when the times arrived.

The ride to the hospital was filled with Chanyeol moving uncomfortably in the seat and gripping Kris's hand tightly during each contraction. The Lamaze breathing helped but Chanyeol was in pain. Yixing was waiting for them in the paternity wing when they arrived having been ushered up from the emergency room. He gave them both a bright smile, walking over to give Kris and Chanyeol both warm hugs.

“So, I hear you’re going to have a baby.” He said, his hand on Chanyeol’s belly.

“Let’s get you settled into your room and then do a thorough exam to see how far long you are.” Chanyeol smiled a little weakly, still holding onto Kris’s hand as the nurse pushed them to the room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

Chanyeol got hooked up to a million and three machines and some nurse, who he was sure is a very sweet lady but thinks was a terrible medical professional, botched his I.V. line four times before someone else finally got to it and did it in one shot.  He can’t even appreciate this fact because he was already sore and hurting from the four failed attempts.

Yixing had checked on him and he was not dilated at all and Yixing start to inject a Pitocin so that the dilation will occur faster.

“Huh,” Chanyeol snorted as he put both palms on his lower back.

“What?”  Kris his lips and pushed his hair from his eyes.

“Contraction.  A real one.  And it’s just…it’s kind of weird.”  Chanyeol straightened his back and rolled his hips, trying to make head or tails out of the cramping and constricting of his muscles.

“Hurmm.” Kris didn’t know what else to say to that.  So instead he went back to tracing the muscles in Chanyeol’s thigh with his pointer finger.

They went on like that for a while.  The contractions hit Chanyeol harder and harder, but he seemed to have hit a roadblock.  Two hours later, a labor and delivery nurse propped up Chanyeol’s legs in very unfriendly, very exposing stirrups and announced that he was no more dilated than when he arrived.

 Chanyeol wanted to smack her when she noted that she’d never seen such slow dilation with the use of Pitocin before. She suggested he walk around for a while; try to speed up the whole process.  They’ve got his labor and contractions going pretty rhythmically, now they need the dilation phase up to speed.

“Can you try talking to your kid?  He’s not listening to me already.”  Chanyeol huffed, crossed his arms over his chest, and glared at his middle.

“Do you ever think that maybe he loves you so much that he doesn’t want to leave the nice cozy space you’ve created for him?”  Kris laughed but stopped when Chanyeol stayed silent.

“No.”  Chanyeol hissed as a contraction made him tense up and wrinkle his nose.

“Was that one bad?”

“Worse than the others.”  Rubbing a hand over his sizeable swell, Chanyeol sighed.

“Not so bad that I can’t tolerate it.”

in his bottom lip, Kris pouted apologetically.  He gently laid both palms on Chanyeol’s middle and dipped his head so that when he talked, his voice was directed towards the swell. 

“Hey, kiddo?  Can you come out please, baby?  It’s not as scary out here as you think.”

Chanyeol’s lips curved up and he let Kris talk to his belly.  Usually, he didn’t love this type of sappy attention but it felt good to focus on something other than discomfort.

Kris dropped a kiss to Chanyeol’s middle, covered only by a thin hospital gown.

“Come on little one, don’t you want to help us out?  We want to meet you.”  Kris felt the muscles contract under his hands and waited for the tension to pass before he braved a question.

“Want to try walking?”

The medical staff had already detached all monitors what would hinder Chanyeol walking around the floor.  The only thing left in him was his I.V. supplying him with Pitocin which he could wheel along with them as they walked.

“Err, yeah, I guess.”  Chanyeol sifted and used Kris’s frame for support.  As soon as he got to his feet, he floundered for solid footing and clutched onto Kris tighter.

“Woah, baby.  I’ve got you.”  Kris hooked an arm around Chanyeol’s waist and gave him a moment to get his legs under him.

“This is stupid.”  They hadn’t even left the room yet and Chanyeol dug in his heels.

“I look stupid.” Cocking his head to the side in confusion, Kris pulled back.

“What?” He questioned back.

“I look stupid.  I’m all…” Chanyeol made a vague gesture to his disrobed, hospital gowned self, “and all…” he emphasized his gravid middle, “and I look like crap.”

“Yeollie, seriously?  You are having a baby, and you look great.”  Kris the end of Chanyeol’s hospital gown.

“This greenish color is really becoming on you.”

Curling his lip, Chanyeol thumped Kris on the back of the head.  He immediately regretted it because as soon as he did, another contraction started to creep up his body and made his legs go weak.

“Ohh!” With quick reflexes, Kris strengthened his support.

“Easy baby.  It’s okay.  Just breathe.  That’s it.  Nice and slow.”

Chanyeol’s exhalations were noisy as he slowly let out each calculated deep lungful of air.

“Krisss, that hurts.” Kris rolled his wrist to get a clearer look at his watch.

“They’re holding steady at about 11 minutes apart.”

“Fan-ing-tastic.”  Chanyeol huffed out one last breath before trusting himself to take a step forward.

“Wanna try this walking thing?”

“Yeah.”  Kris smiled and helped support Chanyeol’s weight though the laboring man was doing pretty good on his own at the moment.

“Chanyeol?”

“Hmm?”

“You’re awesome.”

“Shut up.”  But Chanyeol blushed, smirking secretively.

They walked for a while, Chanyeol freezing up and clutching onto Kris whenever a contraction took hold of him.  Kris tried his best to keep Chanyeol from being too anxious and fidgety with tales of his socially inept co-workers.  Aside from a stunted snort of laughter, Chanyeol stayed mute, happy to have Kris fill the silence at the current moment.  The contractions weren’t getting any stronger but after 6 more, they were starting to put Chanyeol on edge.

Eventually, the walking thing got old and they returned to their hospital room where a nurse promptly stuck Chanyeol back in the unfriendly, over exposing stirrups and checked him out.

“One and a half.”

“Seriously?”  Chanyeol snorted, pushing up from the bed while awkwardly trying to glare at the nurse still between his legs.

“Your body doesn’t feel like cooperating.”  The nurse peeled off her gloves.

“I am going to see if we can do something about that.”

It was 9 o’clock.  Four hours in and he had barely made any progress.  They upped his dosage of Pitocin and his doctor came in to apply Cytotec gel to his cervix in hopes of softening it enough to speed the labor along.

Unfortunately, for a time being, walking was out of the question while the Cytotec hopefully took effect.

Chanyeol was beginning to feel a bit like a lab rat.  He was back on the machines, his contractions being monitored along with his son’s vitals.  The baby was still absolutely fine, but Chanyeol couldn’t help but worry how all this drama was affecting his baby.

With the Pitocin kicked up, Chanyeol felt the difference.

“Kris!”  He dug his fingers into the meat of Kris’s thigh and panted through the contraction.  Burying his face in the crook of Kris’s neck, he tried to hold onto the rhythmic breathing that had gotten him through all the previous contractions.

“Shh, doing good Chanyeol.”  Kris dropped a kiss to Chanyeol’s sweaty hairline and held him tight.

“So good.  Almost over.”  He eyed the device monitoring Chanyeol’s contractions and held his breath until it was over.

“I hate seeing you hurt like this.” With a grunt, Chanyeol released the pain induced tension but stayed in Kris’s arms.

“They’re getting worse.”

“I know babe.”

“And this hurts.”

“I know.”

“And I just want him out.”  Chanyeol huffed and pulled away from Kris to fall against the bed.  He rubbed his middle in an attempt to sooth the tension there.

“Come on baby.  Let’s go, down and out!”  Groaning, he shifted his hips from side to side.  He faded off into pain while Kris told him he loved him.

It was 11 o’clock.

Seventeen contractions later and a lot of grumbling on Chanyeol’s part, the nurse checked him again.  He had barely cleared 3 centimeters.

With the application of more Cyotec gel and legs left splayed wide in stirrups, Chanyeol was starting to shake all over again.

The Pitocin made the contractions stronger than normal, crashing into Chanyeol quicker and knocking the breath out of him.  He felt like his middle was a vice and he wanted to pass out.

But he couldn’t.  He had a job to finish. He moaned, chest stuttering as he forgot how to breath during a contraction.

“Come on Chanyeol, breathe with me.”  Kris started to mimic the type of breathing he and Chanyeol had been practicing.

“It’s okay baby.”

“I…”  Chanyeol cried out, biting his lip to stifle and further cries, and his hands scrambled to find something to squeeze onto.

“Ohh, Nghhh.”

“You’ve got this Chanyeol."

“No I don’t.”  Chanyeol shook his head quickly and pitched forward.

“I don’t.”

“Yes you do.”  Kris ran a hand across the laboring man’s lower back.  “You’re doing awesome.”

Chanyeol still shook his head, his brain trying to out run the contraction.

“He’s a trooper.”  Yixing entered the room and gave Chanyeol’s file a quick glance.

“He’s been at this for nine hours and still hasn’t murdered you yet, Kris?  That’s pretty good.”  He laughed at his own joke and went to stand beside Chanyeol.

“How are you doing?” Knitting his eyebrows, Chanyeol gave out a strangled.

“I’m okay.”

“Nice try.  You don’t look very ‘okay’.  Let’s try that again.  How are you really doing?”

“Not so good?”  The sentence squeaked out like a question and Chanyeol gave a pathetic shrug of his shoulders.

“The last one hurt like a mother er…”

“Let’s see what is going on with you, shall we?”

A quick exam later and Chanyeol was trying to arch away from his doctor’s exploring hands.

“You’re at four."

“You’re kidding.”  Kris had been hoping for a higher number because Chanyeol was visibly struggling and he was worried he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer.

“I thought you would be further along too, based on how much ‘help’.” He rolled his eyes towards the Pitocin drip.

“We are giving you and how much noise you are making over here.”  Chanyeol flushed with embarrassment but Yixing put a hand on his knee.

“I didn’t mean it like that Chanyeol.  It’s totally normal for you to be acting the way you are.  This isn’t the fun part and Pitocin solidifies that fact even more so.”  He smiled softly.

“I know you were hoping for more progress, but going from 3 and a half to 4 is progress, just not a huge amount.  It means your body can do this, it’s just taking its sweet time.”  He gave both men a nod.

“I’ll be back to check on you later.  Try to relax, a hard task, I know.  Hopefully your body can get to 5 centimeters in the next hour or so.”  He left as suddenly as he appeared and Kris was left with a glowering Chanyeol.

“Baby…”

“Don’t talk to me!”  Chanyeol whined low in his throat as his belly tightened.  The cramp was strong and unnerving, making him dissolve into a moan.  He in his breath and held onto it, groaning into the pillow.

“Baby, you gotta breathe."

“You ing breathe.  I’m serious!”  He let out a yelp as the pressure in his middle almost became too much.

“Breathing isn’t doing !”  Turning onto his side, he tried to disappear into the bed.

“Oh god, Kris…I can’t…nngh!”

Undeterred by Chanyeol’s outburst, Kris leaned forward and brushed Chanyeol’s sweat damp hair away from his face and carded his fingers through it.

“You can.  You’re doing so good.  Seriously, I am in awe of you right now.”

“Yea-yeah?” Chanyeol’s words got tangled on an awkward breath and he gave Kris a defeated stare.

“Absolutely.  But you have to try to relax baby.  And breathe.  You don’t wanna stress our baby out.”

At the mention of their son, Chanyeol’s hand flew to his middle and followed the downward shoot of pain.

“Can you just knock me over the head and cut him out?”

“Is that what you want?”

Coming out of the contraction and thinking more rationally, Chanyeol shook his head.

“No…but…I don’t really want to do this anymore either. Sehun is out in no time. What is wrong with this one?”  He wiped at his forehead with the back of his hand.

“Can I have some water or something?”

“Yeah, here.”  Kris passed Chanyeol a lidded cup of water with a straw.

“I know you are tired Chanyeol, and I know I can’t really help, but…" He cupped one of Chanyeol's hands in both of his.

"Thanks for doing this for us.”

Taking a long gulp of cool water, Chanyeol sighed.   Regret in making Kris feel like he wasn’t a helpful part of this ordeal sank in.

“You are helping, Kris.  A lot.  You just being here make me feel grounded.  I’m sorry about being crazy before.  It’s just that…sometimes…these contractions are so intense that I can’t see past them.  I’m sorry.” Giving a soft smile, Kris leaned forward and placed a lingering kiss to Chanyeol’s forehead. 

“It’s okay.  You can yell at me all you want.  I won’t hold it against you.”

“You don’t have to thank me by the way.  I want this baby as much as you do.  But… If you tell anyone about how noisy I am being right now?  I will kill you.”

“No.  I’d never do that.  You are being the picture of poise and control.” Kris let out with a smirk.

“Good.  Now give me a list of reasons I shouldn’t kill you on the next contraction.”  Chanyeol gave a weak laugh to let Kris know it was a joke but by the look on Kris’s face, the other man wasn’t so sure.

In the end, a nurse came in and said he could try walking again if he wanted to.

If it meant that he could dilate faster, Chanyeol was on board.

But, instead of walking, he spent more of the time with his arms looped around Kris’s neck, swaying his hips back and forth to alleviate some of the pressure, as the breathed through several more contractions.  In fact, they never left the room, Chanyeol pacing nervously before giving Kris subtle clues that a contraction was starting.

Kris helped support Chanyeol’s weight and shushed soothingly as the man labored against him.  In truth, Kris was trying to hold it together.  Despite what Chanyeol said earlier, he felt utterly helpless.  He’d never seen Chanyeol quite like this before, and he’s never been in a situation where he couldn’t play some role in getting the job done.

It was a waiting game pitting them against Chanyeol’s body and unfortunately, Chanyeol was bearing all the weight of the situation.

Eventually, they got to 5 centimeters and Kris almost paled when he realized it had taken them a whole day to get halfway through the process.  He’s not sure Chanyeol could survive another day.  To be honest, he’s not sure he could survive another day.

By nightfall, Yixing decided to take Chanyeol off the Pitocin.  He had been on it at the maximum dosage practically all day and they had to give his uterus a rest or else risk hemorrhaging.  Without the Pitocin, Chanyeol’s contractions eased off but so did the dilating process.

Even though he wanted this whole process over, Chanyeol needed a break.  He needed to try and get some type of sleep, even if it was in between irregular contractions and spasms.

It was a weird night, and in the quite times when Chanyeol actually did find sleep, Kris watched him like a hawk.  It’s silly, he knew.  Chanyeol had proven time and time again how strong and determined he was, but Kris still needed to make sure he was okay.  On the same hand, he was also watching the baby’s vitals, glad that they seemed to have gotten past any issues with their son going into distress.

The night was over all too quickly, and while Chanyeol was slightly more rested, he picked up and cursing right where he left off when they start the Pitocin again at 8 o’clock in the morning.

Things actually move a little faster.

Chanyeol, breath knocked out of him and body shaking, caught Kris’s eyes during a contraction and flowed through the pain.

“I’m okay Kris.  It’s okay.”

Kris let out a laugh at Chanyeol’s attempt to comfort him when Chanyeol was the one in labor.  He smiled softly and let Chanyeol clench his fist around his hand, jamming his fingers together uncomfortably.

At 10 o’clock, Chanyeol hadn’t dilated any further so Yixing snapped his labor up a notch by breaking his water.

“Keep your legs open, Chanyeol.  This isn’t going to hurt.”

Gasping, Chanyeol reacted to the alien feeling of his amniotic fluids rupturing and releasing some of the pressure that had been building in his middle.

“What the…”  His words trailed off as Yixing withdrew the long needle and helped the nursing staff absorb the fluid.

“You had a lot in there, didn’t you?  No wonder you were feeling so much pressure.”

“It feels so weird.”  His belly contracted and there was a little bit of gush against his thighs.

“Oh god…I’m sorry.”  He looked up at Yixing and winced.

“What are you apologizing for?”  He laughed and went back to examining the amniotic fluid.

“Fluid looks good Chanyeol.”

“That’s good, right?”  Chanyeol looked up at Kris as he spoke to his doctor.  He in his lower lip and cursed while a contraction built up.

“Oh , oh , oh …”

“It’s very good Chanyeol.  And now that you’re water has broken, things are going to get even more intense.  But, I think you’ve already realized that.  Keep it up and we will have a baby before the day is done.”

Chanyeol nodded and Kris gulped.

When he left, Chanyeol latched onto Kris’s forearm.

“We’re going to have a baby and we’re going to give Sehun his baby brother.”

“Yeah, we are.”

“I can do this Kris.”

“Of course you can, baby.  You’re going to be great.”

“No, I mean…I can do this.  Like, it’s happening.  My body is letting me do this.”  Chanyeol shifted and cursed, feeling pressure push downward.  He tried to smile, but it was strained under his discomfort and he gritted his teeth.

The determination was nice, but it didn’t last long.

Three hours later, the contractions were right on top of each other, coming less than every four minutes and they were blowing Chanyeol out of his mind.

Kris was trying to knead the tension out of Chanyeol’s back as the man rocked forward.

“Are you sure you don’t want to get an epidural?”

“Yes.” Chanyeol moaned.

“No.”  He rubbed at the sides of his stomach.

“I don’t know.”  Giving Kris a confused sigh, he collapsed against the bed.

“Maybe.”  A contraction hit him and he groaned as his son kicked with a short, sudden jab.

“The baby doesn’t like the contractions.”  Looking down at his middle, Chanyeol screwed his face up in discomfort when he felt his child shift.

“Baby, you’re in a lot of pain, and who knows how much longer this is going to go on.  It’s okay if you want an epidural.  You’re exhausted baby.”

“I just want him out.”

“I know.”  Sorry that Chanyeol was so worn out, Kris made a pitiful noise in the back of his throat.

“Can you…can you maybe ask?”

“Yeah, Chanyeol.  I can ask.”

Seven minutes later,Yixing himself popped into the room.

“Someone wants pain meds?”

“Yeah, I…” Chanyeol cursed and powered through the tail end of a contraction.

“Yes!  I…yeah!”

“Okay. You know the drill, Chanyeol.  Open up.”  He helped press Chanyeol’s thighs wider.

“Hmm…” Yixing scrunched up his face in contemplation and moved his gloved fingers in an exploratory search for the baby.

“Baby’s posterior, that’s why he didn’t feel like coming down to meet you.  Don’t worry, he’ll spin, but we gotta help him out a bit.”

“Posterior?  He… what?”  Chanyeol panicked and clenched up around Yixing who worked at keeping his legs open.

“The baby’s spine is facing your spine.  It makes it difficult to get him out that way.” Kris perked up.

“What does that mean for Chanyeol?”

“It means two things.  First of all, sorry Chanyeol.  You’re almost at seven centimeters, so no epidural for you sweetie.”  Chanyeol snorted in response before the doctor continued.  “And two, it means that we gotta try to get this baby to turn if you want a chance at trying to push him out.  We are going to get you to labor for a little while on your left side.  The contractions and position might get him to spin enough.”

“Right, so more waiting.”  Chanyeol in his lips, his face contorting with a multitude of emotions.

“More waiting…”  He nodded his head too quickly for it to look natural and blinked at Kris.

“Chanyeol, don’t freak out.”  Kris moved aside so the doctor could help shift Chanyeol onto his left.

“No..I’m good.  I’m not freaking out.”  Chanyeol shook his head.  His chest rose and fell quicker as he tried to figure out what Yixing was telling him.

“Chanyeol.” Kris’s utterance came with a knowing tone behind it.

“Oh god, I’m freaking out, aren’t I?” Kris lifted up his hand and pinched a tiny space of air between his thumb and pointer finger.

“A little bit.”  Making sure Chanyeol was as comfortable as he could get, he resumed his position beside the man.

“It’s okay Chanyeol.”  He placed a palm over Chanyeol’s middle.

“What if it’s not?  What if he’s not okay?  If he doesn’t turn?”  Chanyeol looked up at Kris and joined their hands together on his stomach.

“No one has said anything for you to think that he isn’t okay.  He’s doing good.  And if he doesn’t turn, then they’ll do everything they can to deliver him safely."

“I just want him to be okay.”  The fear flashed into Chanyeol’s eyes.

“He’s going to be.  Okay?  And he is going to grow up perfect.  You are going to teach him how to play instruments and I am going to teach him sport and I hope he looks just like you.” Kris’s eyes softened at the thought.

Chanyeol sighed and pressed his face into the pillow.  His voice was muffled but Kris was able to make out the words.

“I want him to look like his incredible dad.”  He groaned out the last part of the sentence and picked up on a weird irregular breathing pattern.  His skin broke out in goose bumps as the unsettling feeling of his baby rolling came to the surface.  Looking at Kris, he tried to smile but it came off as an awkward grimace.

“You’re lucky I love you.”

“Love you too baby.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

When Chanyeol cursed again and writhed on the bed, Kris was right there to support him.  Kris was right there, just as he had been for the entire process and Chanyeol couldn’t help but realize that he was probably the lucky one. The waiting game dragged on, and on, and on until Chanyeol's resolve broke and he felt tears of surrender coming to his eyes.

“I CAN’T do this!”  Chanyeol screamed inches from Kris’s face and fisted the collar of his shirt, drawing Kris even closer.

“Chanyeol…”

“Kris, I swear!  You have no idea how much this hurts.  None.  I’m going to ing kill you.”  He groaned and pressed all of his weight back into the mattress in an attempt to counteract the tension in his body.

“This kid is not coming out there.” Scratching the back of his head, Kris scrambled for a reply.  Thankfully, Yixing had one for him.

“Chanyeol, I need you to relax.  I know it is hard and it hurts, but I need you to try to calm down.”

Ignoring the doctor, Chanyeol screamed again.

“This kid is huge!  And…oh god…he is splitting me in two.  This is your ing fault!”  He squeezed his eyes shut before popping them open in surprise.

“Arghhhh….I….nghhh!”

“Chanyeol, baby, it’s okay.”

Chanyeol smacked away Kris’s hands, thwarting their attempt to calm him down.

“Not okay!  , , !  I gotta push!”

The revelation floored Kris, and even through they’ve been aiming for this goal for 38 hours, now that they’ve gotten there, he couldn’t do more than blink.

“Easy, Chanyeol.”  Yixing put a hand on Chanyeol’s knee.

“I need you to calm down so I can check you.”  He swung Chanyeol’s legs into the stirrups and locked eyes with the man.

“Relax Chanyeol.”

“You relax!” Chanyeol snarled at him before going back to attacking Kris.

“This is your fault.  You had to me when you knew I was out of birth control.” Frustrated, even though he felt no right to be, Kris gave an exasperated huff.  He knew Chanyeol wasn’t in his right mind, but there was only so much he could take.

“Chanyeol …we were both known about this.  You want this too.  Don’t act like this wasn’t your idea too.”

“It’s still your fault!”  A contraction tore through him and he cursed.

“Oh god! Kris!”

Putting the dispute aside instantly, Kris helped brace Chanyeol as he pitched forward.  It was an awkward move with his feet secured in the stirrups and he moaned the whole way.

“I’m right here baby.  You’re okay.  Breathe through it. I’m so sorry.”

“Kris!”  Chanyeol buried his face in Kris’s shirt.

“I don’t want to have a baby anymore, can you…I…”  His words fell away in a jumbled mess.

“It’s okay baby.  I’m going to help you.  You’re almost done.”

Chanyeol sobbed through the pain and looked Kris dead in the eyes.

“I can’t do it Kris.  I can’t deliver this baby.”

“Well, you’re about to.”  Yixing gave a quick exam to Chanyeol’s dilated opening.

“The baby turned enough and you’re completely effaced, 10 centimeters.  It’s push time."

“What?  Really?”  Chanyeol let out a pant.

“Yeah, you’re good to go!  You two ready to be parents again?”  He smiled at their shell-shocked faces as he broke down the base of the bed.

“Kris, you want to help hold back Chanyeol’s hand?”

“Yeah, I… Chanyeol, that’s still okay, right?”  Kris shared a nervous glance between Chanyeol and the doctor.

“Yeah, I…I want you to see him being born.”  He vaguely watched nurses he didn’t recognize scurrying around, the room a sudden flurry of activity.  The pain he had been dealing with transformed into this uncontrollable urge to push and he couldn’t think about anything other than giving into the fact.

“Oh god! I need to push! I need to push now!”

“Go ahead Chanyeol.  It won’t hurt your baby. You know how to do this, just how you do it with Sehun.”  Yixing had most of the equipment in order and was rearranging Chanyeol’s right leg in a stirrup, keeping it up and spread wider.

“He’s ready.  All you need to do is push him out.  Come on Chanyeol, concentrate on pushing this baby lower.”

“Kris!”  Chanyeol leaned forward with the effort and bore down.  He curled his body and brought his chin to his chest.

“Keep going Chanyeol.  Try to keep your back straight, it will help with spinny posterior babies.”  When Chanyeol immediately followed his directions, lengthening his spin and keeping his head high, he let out a little cheer.

“Perfect.  That’s great.  Hold the push.  Hold it. Hold it!”  After guiding the straining man through the push, he smiled reassuringly.

“Good first push!”

“NGHHHH!”  Chanyeol fell out of the effort and collapsed.

“Kris?”

“He's right there Chanyeol.  He is going to hold your hand during pushes, okay?” 

“We gotta keep your back straight.”

“I’m right here Chanyeol.  You’re doing great.”  Kris felt Chanyeol clamp down on his wrist with his left hand.

“Okay Chanyeol, on the next contraction I am going to count to three and I want a big push.”  He took a seat on a stool at the foot of the bed.  Chanyeol tensed up and reflexively tried to close his legs.

“Legs open Chanyeol.  Come on, let them fall open.” 

“Ready? 1..2..3!”  Chanyeol’s face went red as he squished it up and pushed.

“Argghhhh…”  He choked on a breath of air.  The pushing hurt but it came with an odd sense of relief that he could do more than wait.  Working with contractions and urges felt right, and he gave it his all.  The pressure increased as his baby descended, making his legs shake from his efforts.

“Good job.  Push all the way down to your bottom.”

“I’m trying!” Chanyeol grabbed the back of his thighs and bore down again. He tried to look between his legs but his vision was met with his own distended flesh.

“Okay, ease off Chanyeol.  Take a break,” Yixing replied when the contraction ended.

“I don’t wanna take a break.  I want him out!”  Chanyeol groaned and squeezed down on Kris’s wrist.

“I know, he’s getting there.” The doctor confessed.

“Alright, let’s go Chanyeol, it’s push time again.”  He observed Chanyeol’s opening as the man gave bearing down another go.

“Harder, Chanyeol.  Good.  Keep going!  Push, push, push, push!  Great job!”

Kris watched in awe as Chanyeol pushed for over an hour, sweat beading on his brow and muscles shaking from the strain.  He could barely believe Chanyeol still had the power to keep going.  Still, at his place beside Chanyeol’s, Kris couldn’t stop himself by being slightly transfixed by what was going on between the man’s legs.  Part of him went weak in the stomach, but eventually when he caught sight of the small sliver Chanyeol was trying to expose, he was able to focus on the fact that that was his son.

“Chanyeol, I can almost see his head.  You’re doing good.” Kris smiled at the man with complete adoration.

Chanyeol took a deep loud breath and panted for a moment.

“Really?  You…really?”  He acknowledged Kris’s nod and panted though a response.

“What color hair does he have?”

“It looks dark but it is hard to tell.  Come on babe, push him out so we can see.”

Chanyeol let out a strangled agonized vocalization as he followed the instincts crashing into him and pushed long and hard.

“Ahhh…it hurts!”

“Great push! You brought the head right there! Now we just need to push it out.” Before being instructed to do so, Chanyeol felt a wave radiate through his body.  He bore down with a yell, his legs shaking from the strains of his labor.

“Kris, is he coming?”

“Yeah, Chanyeol, he’s coming.”

“You're crowning Chanyeol, but your baby needs your help to get out.  Nice big deep pushes. Let’s help him out.”

Chanyeol stretched his legs open wider and willed his body to let his baby come, urging him on with another push.

“Is that supposed to help?”  Chanyeol groaned as he felt his child about to push free.

“Oh god! Get him out! I want him out! Arghhh!”

“Almost there.  Just a few more strong pushes like that and he will be in your arms.” Yixing helped stretch Chanyeol slightly to ease the infant into the world.  Looking worried, he put up a palm towards Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol, hold off on that push for a minute to lessen the stretch.”

Chanyeol’s brain heard his instructions but his body didn’t care.  There was no way he could hold off the urge to push which was taking over every muscle in his power.  He let out a feral yell and pushed, refusing to stop despite his doctor warning him not to keep going.  A red hot burn made a sudden presence and Chanyeol couldn’t hold in his surprised scream.  He kept making pained, choking sounds as he pushed his chin to his chest and bore down.  Taking one more quick breath and pushed down harder than ever before.  There was a lot of pain, riding a wave of shock, as he felt his son’s head being expelled from his body.

“Oh, God!  Hurts!  Arghhh…” Chanyeol started hyperventilating, eyes panicked and begging for reassurance.

“He’s okay?  I didn’t hurt him?”

“You did an excellent job." Yixing cleaned the area.

“He is almost here. Pant for a minute while I get him into position for the shoulders to be born.  Don’t push yet." Chanyeol panted and looked up at Kris in exhaustion.

“Kris, I just want him out.”  The statement trailed off into a plead for relief.

“I know love.  He is almost here, and you are doing so good.  I know you can do it.”

“Gotta push!”

“Hold it Chanyeol.  Come on baby, you can do it.”  While Kris was talking, he noticed Chanyeol squish his face up and bear down.

“Yixing, he is pushing!” ‘Tsking,’ the doctor finished his ministrations and nodded at Chanyeol.

“It’s okay, push if you need to.  Let him come.  Just work with your body, okay?  You feel him moving lower?”

“Yeah, I…Arghhh!”  Chanyeol squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip.

“Then give a big strong push and you’re done.”Chanyeol pushed but stopped abruptly.

“I can’t!”  The burning where he tore increased as he pushed and he didn’t know how he would be able to give into his urges to work with the pressure building and push his son out while not tearing worse.

“It’s hurt!”

“You’ve got to push through it.  Come on Chanyeol, you can do it.”

“It’s too much.”  He grunted and backed off from a thorough push, lodging his child’s shoulders on the verge of coming into the world.

“Get him out!”

Words soft and comforting, Yixing locked eyes with his patient.

“Chanyeol I can’t.  You have to help me.  This is what you wanted, remember? You wanted to give birth to your baby. I know you can do it.  So let’s get him out of there. Okay?”

“You’ve got this Chanyeol, come on, push one more time and you never have to do this again.  Just one more and he is here.” Chanyeol grabbed onto Kris’s hand, squeezing and shouting as he bore down. Kris didn’t know who to watch: his son coming into the world inch by inch or Chanyeol working with blind determination.

“Aghhh!”  Chanyeol pushed hard, his feet straining against the stirrups as he got past the sticky shoulder situation and expelled both of his son’s arms in sequence before the rest of the baby followed in a slippery rush.  He fell back on the bed with a blissful feeling of emptiness, the pain becoming a dull throb in the back of his memory.  All of his other senses were reaching out in every direction, instinctively searching for what he just created.  As soon as he regained his composure he saw his child being flipped onto his stomach, his little lungs wailing, his eyes screwed shut.

“Oh god!” Chanyeol brought his hand to his mouth.

“I did that.” Reaching towards the bloody baby as a nurse cleaned him off, he his small flailing arm and choked on a sob.

“Yes you did.  You did great.”  Kris kissed Chanyeol on the sweaty temple.

“That’s our little baby, Chanyeol.” Yixing breathed out a sigh of relief and clamped the baby’s cord.

“Want to cut his cord Kris?”

Hands shaking a bit, Kris took the offered scissors.

“Perfect.  Want to bring him to Chanyeol?” Chanyeol was crying and Kris wanted nothing more than to get his son wrapped up and snuggled into Chanyeol’s arms.  After all, the man deserved to hold onto their baby for as long as he wanted after the ordeal he just went through.

“Yeah, come here little guy, do you want to meet your umma?”  He helped wrap the baby in a soft receiving blanket and held his son for the first time.

“Oh Kris…You…and him…” Chanyeol breath hitched as he watched their and Kris interact for the first time outside of the womb.  Sure, Kris had felt kicks, but they had never bonded quite like this.  Seeing Kris fall in love with his son was almost amazing enough to overpower his desire to get a hold on his son himself.

“He’s so beautiful, Chanyeol.  He’s perfect.”  Kris kissed the baby’s forehead as he continued to cry.

“It’s okay baby.  We are never going to let anything happen to you, ever.”  Giving a shaky smile on the verge of being overcome with emotion, Kris transferred the baby into Chanyeol’s arms.

Chanyeol took a deep breath and cradled the baby against his chest. The moment their baby let out a wet baby coo, something in Chanyeol kicked in and he held onto him with a giant smile plastered on his face.  He still hurt, but everything faded out once he look at their baby in his arms.

“Hi baby.  I’m your umma. You’re so small baby. Look, that’s your appa. You have a brother too. His name is Sehun. I think he will love to see you, baby.”  His smile widened and he kissed their baby’s temple.

“God, I love you so, so, so much.  Appa is right, you are perfect.  And you look just like me, don’t you?  Do you look like Umma?” 

"He looks so much like you. He's got his appa's nose and lips, and black hair…hello, little one, you're so pretty like your umma." Kris sniffled and reached down to touch his new son's cheek.

The nurse come again and brings formula milk so that Chanyeol can start feeding his little son. He put the on the baby little mouth and he start to to it.

“Hello Wu Luhan. Welcome to the family.” Chanyeol grinned and brought the snuffling infant to his chest and gave Kris a smile.  When Kris reached out a hand to wipe away one of Chanyeol’s happy tears with his thumb, Chanyeol leaned into the gesture.

“Kris…Kris…I…I love you.  I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”  Kris smiled and watched Luhan get a better hang of eating and le more enthusiastically.

“You did so great, baby.  You have no idea how proud I am of you.  You were amazing.” Kris leaned forward and captures Chanyeol plump lips with his.

“Now get some rest. I’ll check on Sehun and called our parents and friend telling you’ve our baby.” Chanyeol nodded and Kris takes Luhan away from Chanyeol so that his wife can get a rest. He kiss the baby one last time and place the baby in the baby bassinet.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

The next day, Kris comes to the hospital holding Sehun with him. The little boy was so excited to see his new baby brother. He jumps upon hearing that his mother had got a new baby and he urge Kris to bring him as soon as possible to meet with Chanyeol and Luhan.

Chanyeol was sitting in his bed, still holding little Luhan when Kris open the door, and his son let out an eager squel and ran over to hug his umma.

“Hello, darling. Did you miss me?”

“Yes umma.” He said breathlessly, gazing down at the bundle in Chanyeol’s arm.

“Is that my brother?” Chanyeol positively beamed and looked up at his son and nodded.

“He certainly is, big brother. Do you want to see him?” Chanyeol tilted the baby so that Sehun could take a good look on his little brother.

“He’s sleeping right now, so try not to get loud.”

“He’s really little and beautiful too. What’s baby’s name? I want to tell him hello.” Sehun said half whispering and Kris grin as Sehun is trying hard to communicate with his baby brother.

“Sehun, this is Luhan. But you can call him Lulu. Both of us picked up the name. It’s a nice name don’t you think?” Sehun pursed his lips and then he smiled.

“Lulu, annyeong! I’m Sehun, your brother and I just want to say that I want to meet you.” Sehun said and then kiss Luhan cheek.

“I think he likes you, Sehunnie.” Chanyeol watched the amazed look on Sehun’s face as the baby in his arms start to moves and slowly open his big eye.

“Umma, he looks like you.” Sehun said, and reached out his chubby hand to touch the baby cheek.

And later on, Chanyeol parent come and both of the grandparent’s cooed looking at the new baby in Chanyeol’s arms. Kris parent also come later on from Vancouver, they took the flight last night and gasp seeing the baby cuteness. Kris’s baba take the baby from Chanyeol’s and cradled it softly. Kris by now was sitting besides Chanyeol, with Sehun in the middle. His arms wrapping Chanyeol back and give a deep kiss on his forehead. He’s so proud of Chanyeol.

“Oh look at his eyes, Chanyeol, he has your eyes.” Kris’s baba cooed, as Luhan look at his grandpa with his big eyes.

“Yes, he’s beautiful right? Like Chanyeollie?” Everyone agreed and take turns to hold the baby.

Soon, the room is crowded with their friend arrival and they have brought a cake while singing a birthday song for celebrating Sehun belated birthday and also the arrival of Wu Luhan. All of them give their present to Sehun and Luhan for their birthday. Kris help Sehun to cut the cake and Sehun bring the cake to feed his umma and appa. When Sehun want to feed Luhan, Kris stops him.

“Sehunnie, Lulu can’t eat the cake yet, sweetheart. He’s still small. He doesn’t have teeth yet.”

Sehun grinned before he shoves the cake into Kris mouth. The room filled with the laughter as Sehun blabbering about the new toys that he got from his grandparents and the new clothes he gets from his uncles. He jumps to his mother side and planted a few kiss on Luhan forehead.

“Did you love your brother so much?” Sehun smiled and leaned down slowly until his lips were right over Luhan's tiny forehead.

"I love you, little brother." He whispered, and pressed a kiss to his soft skin. 

"He loves you, too." Chanyeol murmured.

"And so do Appa and I." he continued and kiss Sehun cheek also. Kris then hug his little family and they end up taking a family photo together and for sure for Sehun, this was the best birthday present he ever had.

As soon as he laid his eyes on the baby, he know that he already loves him.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y

 

Nothing to say, i know it ! I just want to update it on luhan's birthday. Guess, i'm late and I mess up everything. Nough said!