BONUS!

Sehun's Jealousy

c2c90766a6f507404ef93d2cb441aeca.jpg

 

Note: The italic font is flashback.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE 

 

Little Sehun sprints out as soon his feet reach the ground, not bothering the screaming from the driver ahjussi telling him to be careful. His attention is only one. His baby brother, Wu Luhan. Sehun pant when he arrives at the mahogany door. From there he can see his mother trying to put little Luhan to sleep. He slowly tips toeing from behind afraid that every single sound that he makes will disturb his baby brother beauty sleep. When he reaches there, he immediately hugs his mother from behind and Chanyeol automatically spun around and hug Sehun back. A few kisses he gives to Sehun cheek makes him giggles because of the tickling feeling.

“You’re home, baby.” Chanyeol asked as he put Sehun on his laps. Not forgetting to remove the backpack from his little body. He removes also Sehun cap from covering his face so that Chanyeol smooth his soft cheek.

“Umma, Lulu sleeping.” Sehun said from his mother laps as he looks at the sight of his brother sleeping soundly on the baby mat. Two small pillows on both of his side to secured his body.

“Yes, Sehunnie. So try not to be so loud. Umma just put Luhan to sleep a while ago.” He said while smiling to his older son.

“Can Sehun kiss Lulu, Umma?” Sehun plead, with sparkling eyes which make Chanyeol automatically nodded his head. Carefully he kiss Luhan on his cheek. The baby squirm a little before continues his sleep which makes his brother need to cover his squeal from the overload cuteness from 1 months old Wu Luhan.

After about 15 minutes smothering his brother, Chanyeol ask Sehun to take his bath and change his cloth and Sehun obey it without much problem. He quickly takes a bath and gets change so he can quickly play with his brother. He dash to the living room and sat beside Luhan which still sleeping. Chanyeol had gone to the kitchen to prepare lunch for Sehun. But before that, he already asks Sehun to look at his brother which Sehun gladly do it. Looking at sleeping Luhan was his favorite. His little hand feeling so itchy to squeezes those chubby cheeks. His Lulu is so so cute especially when Chanyeol had put Luhan on his bear onesies. His eyes then trails to Luhan features, his fist are balled next to his cheek, with his little mouth the pacifier, makes Sehun coo at the adorable sight.

Sehun can’t get enough of his baby brother cuteness. He lay besides Luhan. Taking his small hand and play with it. The baby makes some reaction by kicking his legs and Sehun inwardly screams. He pinches Lulu cheek because he’s being so cute that Sehun can’t contain it. He continues kissing Luhan all over his face and naughty idea come to his mind. His hand reaches for the pacifier and takes it out. Luhan little mouth jutted and he wriggle in his sleep. Sehun quickly put back the pacifier to Luhan mouth and giggles when Luhan stop squirming and sleep again. Sehun continue doing it again and again and it annoys Luhan and he let out a scream because his sleep is being disturbed.

“Shhh, Lulu. You ok. Ok. Hyung is sorry.” Sehun patted his brother in order to calm him down but his cry is getting louder. Sehun trying to put the pacifier back to his mouth but Luhan squirm while kicking his legs. Protesting the pacifier and wailing out loud. Chanyeol come from the kitchen and cradle Luhan to his arm.

“Lulu-ah. Shhhh, my good baby. Umma’s here. Shhh. Here.” Chanyeol take the pacifier from Sehun and put it back to Luhan mouth. Automatically Luhan had stop crying and nuzzled close to his mother chest. Sehun pout and sit beside Chanyeol on the couch.

“What are you doing to your brother, Sehun ah?” Sehun shook his head and hiding behind his brother afraid that his mother will get angry with him.

“Sehunnie...” Chanyeol called softly and Sehun look up at Chanyeol.

“Sehun did nothing. Sehun just want to play with Lulu but he keeps sleeping and he’s soooooo cute while he’s sleeping. Sehun just kiss him and poke his cheek. Sehun didn’t do anything. Sehun swear! Lulu is just so cute and little and small that Sehun wants to always kiss him and hug him.” Chanyeol can’t help but to laugh. Oh, so that’s the reason.

“So, Sehun is just wanted to play with Lulu. You hear it baby? Your hyung want to play with Lulu. Your hyung said you’re cute Lulu. You’re cute right, baby? Your hyung loves you. He wants to kiss you and hug you.” Chanyeol said to the baby in his arms with a baby voice he could muster. He nuzzles his nose to Luhan cheek and earning a cute blabbering from already awake Luhan. Chanyeol continue doing that to Luhan gaining an unsatisfied pout from Sehun. Seriously, he wants to play with Luhan also.

“Umma, Sehun want to kiss Lulu too.” Sehun whine and pout even more.

“Aigoo, Sehun-ah. You really like your appa, you know.”

“Appa?” Sehun tilted his head to the side.

“Eung, your appa will never stop disturbing you while you’re sleeping just like what you’re doing to your brother until umma need to pull your appa ear.”

“Really umma?”

“Yes baby and he will always kiss you before he’s going to sleep.”

“Tell me more umma, I want to hear.” Sehun divert his attention to his mother and Chanyeol is also start to feel excited to tell Sehun about his father little act.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE 

 

One week after Sehun came in their life, the new father cannot get hold of himself. His mind was preoccupied with the little infant that lying in his bed. Little Sehun was only one week old, and he was now sleeping in his parents bed where Kris is now practically hovering over Sehun lithe body and gives kisses all over his face.

“Hyung! You’re disturbing Sehun.” Chanyeol half whisper and half scream to his husband when he gets back to their room after making Sehun’s milk only to find his husband keeps pestering around his baby. He hits Kris back and the latter groan with the stinging pain on his back

“Yeollie, don’t be meanie. I just want to kiss our baby. He just looks so cute.” Kris squeal and continue pecking Sehun little nose. Chanyeol sigh. He just gets Sehun into sleep and the baby will cry all night if his sleep is being disturbed.

“I only put him on sleep 5 minutes ago hyung. He will be wailing all night if he didn’t get enough sleep. And I’m tired hyung.” Chanyeol whine as he sits beside him. Kris don’t bother with his wife little complain instead he give a little peck on Chanyeol’s pouting lips.

“Let’s me have some time with Sehun also baby. I only get this moment after I get back from works. This is the only chance where I can get to see him, hold him and kiss him like this. Aigoo, our baby is so cute, neh.” Kris continued to stare at his baby and play with his little hand. Chanyeol can only sigh at that, he truly understand that Kris barely had a time with his son. So at time like this, maybe Chanyeol will let it off.

“Alright, I’ll give you some times and then I’ll put him on the crib.”

“Baby, can we let Sehun to sleep in our bed. I still want to see him before I sleep. Please, baby.” Kris plead with his puppy eyes which Chanyeol think it’s ridiculous. Kris will never doing that unless he really wants it.

“You will disturb his sleep, hyung.” Chanyeol trying to protest but the look that Kris gives to him...

“I promise I won’t. I will just only stare at him. Promise. Please, baby.” He swears, raising up his palm as he promise.

“Alright. If he wakes up, you’re dealing with it.” Chanyeol said and pinch his husband pointy nose.

Kris eagerly nodded and adjusts his position so he will now lying on his side. His hand is supporting his head so he can get a better look on his baby. Chanyeol left Kris with Sehun as he need to go the bathroom and few minutes after he left Kris, he heard Sehun loud wailing. He hurriedly came out from the bathroom and seeing Kris panic state trying to calm Sehun down.

“Sehun-ah, appa is sorry. Aigoo, what’s wrong Sehun-ah?”

“What have you done hyung? You promise me you won’t make him cry.” Chanyeol push his husband aside and lift Sehun up to soothing him.

“Ac-actually, baby. I’m not doing anything. He sud- suddenly cry.” Kris lied. Well actually Sehun wouldn’t cry if you’re not piching his cheek too hard. He soooo not gonna tell Chanyeol about that.

“He cannot be crying if you not disturbing him hyung. Move.” Chanyeol take Sehun and carried him. He place Sehun head on his shoulder, patting his back to make him stop crying with Kris tailing behind him.

“It’s alright Sehun ah. Did your father disturb you huh, baby? Bad appa, right? He wakes my baby up. Should umma hit him? Squeeze his ear like this?” Kris yelp out loud when Chanyeol pull his ear.

“Arghhh! Baby!” He caresses his sore ears and pout when he hears his baby Sehun laughing at him.

“You like it baby. You’re laughing. Serves your appa right?” Chanyeol said as he stuck his tongue out to Kris. And that night Kris had to stay up all night, taking care of Sehun because the baby had been crying all time that’s all because of him. The next day he went to the office with a dark circle under his eyes.

“Hahaha, so appa is like that umma?” Sehun ask.

“Yes, and I don’t know you could inherit your appa behaviour also.” Chanyeol chuckled at this. Not that Sehun got his father features but also his father’s behaviour too.

“Appa is so cute.” Chanyeol agreed with that. The Kris that he knows was always cute.

“You’re appa’s hero, baby. That’s why you’ve been this spoil, because appa pampered you too much.” Chanyeol nuzzled his nose to Sehun nose.

“So are you going to pull my ear like appa if i make Luhan cry again?” Sehun ask innocently.

“Maybe yes...” Chanyeol teases.

“Umma...” Sehun whines, earning a big laugh from his mother and Luhan. He pouts and Chanyeol quickly says that he’s kidding. Of course he’s not going to do that to his baby.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE 

 

When Kris gets back from his work, Sehun was jumping at him and cling to him like a little koala. Kris was confused as to why Sehun being all clingy towards him. Sehun even ask him to put him to bed which usually he asks Chanyeol to do it.

“What happen to Sehun today?” Kris ask to Chanyeol as he enters their shared room after putting Sehun to sleep.

“What do you mean?” Chanyeol ask while standing beside the crib. Kris walk to his wife, hugging him from behind and kiss his nape.

“He asks me to put him to bed, which usually he asking you to do it. It’s kind of weird suddenly he ask me too. I’m not use to it since I’ve always make him cry before.”

“It’s before, hyung. I think he maybe want to spend more time with you.” Chanyeol turn around and circle his arm around Kris's neck.

“By the way, I told Sehun about how you always pampering him and spoil him.”

“Is that all?” Chanyeol shook his head. Naughty grin appear from his face.

“And I told him, that I pull your ear because you’ve been disturbing his sleep.”

“Yah!! Why you tell him that! It’s embarrassing?”  Chanyeol put a finger on Kris's lips, because his loud voice might wake Luhan up. Kris quickly close his mouth with his palm and kiss Luhan on his forehead.

“Why are you telling him?” Kris repeat in whisper.

“Because he’s just like you, hyung. He makes Luhan cries after I put him to sleep.”

“Did you pull his ear like you did it to me?”

“No.”

“Why?” Kris whines like a little child.

“Because he’s my son.” Chanyeol trying to tease his husband.

“Then what am I?”

“My husband.” Chanyeol smile playfully.

“Good you know that.”

“Erk! Hyung! What are you doing?” He shrieks as suddenly Kris carried him to the bed and hovering over him.

“As a wife, you should entertain your husband too.” Kris smirk and he could his heart might burst out right now, considering how fast it was beating.

“But, hyunMphh...” Chanyeol voice muffled as Kris start to kiss him, deep and hard.

 


A bonus chapter for my lovely reader. The fastest chapter I've write so far....
I'll write more of this in the future if I have time... hehe