Lovely Sehun

Sehun's Jealousy

tumblr_mqrqex3s1k1riav2to1_500.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

If he can scream, that will be the first thing he will do. But no, Kris was sane enough not to break any ruckus in the middle of the hospital. Not when Sehun is also there, sleeping in Joonmyun embrace after crying for his mother. Kris don’t know what to do to calm Sehun down and he’s also scared to be truth that he end up calling all of their friends for a little comfort and support.

In the end, one by one of their friends was there despite how busy they are. Consoling him that Chanyeol and the baby will be fine. Yixing, one of their friend, Joonmyun spouse which happen to be Chanyeol’s doctor during his pregnancy phase also assured him that everything will gonna be just okay as it is.

“Don’t worry Kris, I’ll do anything to help Chanyeol and your baby. He’s gonna be fine. Trust me.” And Kris only nodded at the moment as his head was too preoccupied with Chanyeol and their baby’s safety. With last patted on his shoulder, Yixing walked to the emergency room follow by the prayer’s for Chanyeol’s well-being.

And for the rest 30 minutes, Kris is still waiting patiently for any news. Crouching on the floor, with head buried on his knees, he keeps pray and pray.

“Hyung, Kris hyung…” A little shake on his shoulder makes Kris awaken from his trance. He raised his head and Baekhyun smiling face presented in front of him.

“Hyung, I went to your house and I take a new cloth for you and I packed also a few clothes for Channie... Hyung!” Baekhyun pause as he’s looking at Kris with wide eyes not believing it that Kris was crying. It was equally painful for Baekhyun too because Chanyeol was his best friends.

Kris is a strong person as far as Baekhyun knows him. Never ever he saw the elder shed a tears even far crying before. The first time he saw him crying was when Chanyeol in labor with Sehun but he manage to cover it up a bit. Looking at Kris now, Baekhyun seems to believe what Chanyeol had told him before that Kris is actually a cry baby and he was glad because it shows how much Kris loves for Chanyeol until he was a crying mess like this.

“Channie is strong, hyung. He will survive.” Baekhyun said and give the new cloth to Kris.

“I know, Baek. Thank you.” Kris takes the cloth and immediately went to the nearest gents to change his cloth that covered with Chanyeol’s blood.

When Kris had done changing, he quickly run back and he saw his friends gathering around Yixing.

“Kris…” Yixing noticed Kris and all of them make a way for Kris so that both of them could talk further.

“Chanyeol is safe. Same goes to your baby, Kris-ah.” Yixing announced and everyone let out a relief sigh especially Kris. He automatically cries and gives Yixing a tight hug as a sign of gratitude and his friend also gather for a group hug.

“Thank you… thank you so much Yixing-ah and all of you.” He repeated and tightens the hug and Yixing patted his shoulder in return.

“Silly, that’s what friends are.” Minseok said and give a little punch on his arms.

After Yixing assured that Chanyeol’s condition is fine, Kris asked his friends to go home because he knows they are all tired because they’ve been waiting almost one day full. Besides, they still have a family and their work to be taken care of. Kris didn’t want them to worn out just to wait for Chanyeol. At first, they refuse too because they still want to meet Chanyeol but Kris had promise that he will inform them when Chanyeol awake later. The first one to return is Jongdae and Minseok with their son, Tao followed by Kyungsoo and Baekhyun leaving only Joonmyun and his son, Jongin.

“Can I leave Sehun with you for tonight, Joonmyeon?”

“I’m fine with it. I’m sure Jongin will like it. He will have a friend to play with. Right, Jonginie?” Joonmyeon asked his 5 years old son and that kids nodded with a small smile plastered on his face. Kris kiss Sehun forehead that were still sleeping for the last time before they bid goodbye to Kris and Yixing.

“We’ve remove Chanyeol to his room. You can see him now but he still need to be monitored because the baby heartbeat’s is still weak and also Kris…. Chanyeol blood pressure, 170/110, it’s too high and we need to monitor it also and if it is still too high, I’m afraid there will be some complication later and the baby might be born, premature. So, if there’s any problem, please…”

“Yixing ah, there’s no problem between me and Chanyeol. You know how much I love him right? I don’t even know what is wrong. Everything is fine for me. It’s… it’s too sudden.”

“I understand Kris ah. Maybe there is something else that bothering him that you might not know. Talk to him nicely. If he didn’t want to say it, then don’t push him. Don’t give him any pressure. Stress is not good, not only for him but for the sake of your baby also. I’ll leave you then.” He nodded and went to Chanyeol’s room.

His mind was clouded with all the thought as why Chanyeol’s blood pressure is too high. What happen actually? There must be something happen to Chanyeol when he’s not around but what is actually bothering him?

All the thought was put aside as his eyes landed on his beloved one pale face, lying on the bed and hooked up to monitor showing the baby weak heartbeat. Kris seat at the chair provided and bring his wife cold hand to his hold. He looks at the lying figure and Kris has many reasons why he felt in love with Chanyeol at the first place. He caresses his wife face with adoration and tenderness loving how the smooth skin makes a contact with his warm hand. Chanyeol stir a little before he fluttered his eyes open. The big doe eyes of his are looking at Kris and a few tears drop from Chanyeol’s eyes.

“Hyung… I-” He cannot afford to say any words as his another hands trails down to his middle. Kris understands his gestures and smiles warmly to him.

“Yeol, it’s ok. Our baby is safe now.” Chanyeol glad and closed his eyes, letting all the tears to flow away. Kris holds on his hand is tighten and he give a few kiss on it.

“I’m sorry hyung.” He sobbed and Kris quickly shushed him.

“Shh… It’s ok baby. Everything’s fine now. It’s not your fault after all. I’m here. It’s ok. Just cry it all. I’m here for you.” Kris felt Chanyeol nodded and give a deep kiss on the crown of Chanyeol’s head. He let Chanyeol cried and calmed down first and let the emotion passed through him.

When his cried is subsides, Chanyeol looked up at Kris, patted an empty space beside him.

“Hyung, here. Sleep with me.” Smiling, Kris obliged because Chanyeol was giving him, his most famous famous puppy eyes that can melts Kris stone heart. He moved on the bed besides his wife, arms wrapping around Chanyeol’s small frame and let his head rested comfortably on his chest. It was a nice feeling that he’s able to feels it again, to inhale his wife natural scent. It was calming and the explanations can wait later on because Chanyeol is here. Right in his arms, where he should belong to and others doesn’t matter.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

The next day passed by, and Chanyeol didn’t seems wanted to talked about what happened to him, but not for Kris. He needs to know and he needs an explanation to it. Not that he doubted his wife or what, but there must be something bothering Chanyeol’s mind lately until his blood pressure raised to the extand. He try to find any single details on what happen and as far as he remember there’s definitely no argument between them these past day except for…..

“Yeol…” Kris called his wife softly. Chanyeol was awake now and his condition is stable and Kris thought it was a right time to talk about it.

“Are you hurting anywhere? Feeling better?” He asked trying not to sound demanding for an answer.

“I’m fine hyung.” Chanyeol smile a little and back to rub his belly.

“Urmm, are you hungry. Do you want to eat anything? I can get it for you.” Kris is ready to stand and a small giggles escaped from Chanyeol’s mouth makes him stopped his acts and stood still. Chanyeol reach for Kris’s hand and kiss it.

“I don’t want anything at the moment. By the way, thank you for asking.” Kris sits again and let his hand on Chanyeol grasp. It was a few minutes of silent before Kris started to talked again.

“What happen actually, Yeol?" Chanyeol was taken aback and to be honest he didn’t prepared to be asked with such question. He thought that Kris will not ask him also but who he referred to, it was Kris and he will definitely asked him if anything happens to his beloved Chanyeol. But for Chanyeol, he really wanted it to pass and forgets about it. It was an accident and it didn’t mean to be happened but the frowning Kris is not a good sight to be looked at and he had no other opinion but to tell a lied.

“No-nothing, hyung.” Chanyeol felt like he wanted to slap himself and he’s sure that Kris didn’t believed on his little lie. He was never good at lying and Kris know that too and with the way he was stuttering, Chanyeol know it is not convincing at all.

“Nothing?” Kris smirked, and oh how scared he is when Kris is putting such face.

“Your blood pressure is high. You fall down and you said there’s nothing happen?” Chanyeol bit his bottom lips. Slowly the grasp on Kris’s hand loosed. He knows Kris is trying to control his anger but he cannot simply say that Sehun is the reason for all this to happen, isn’t it? Because he knows, Kris will get mad and for the worst he might hit their Sehun and Chanyeol don’t want it to happen.

“Really hyung, it’s nothing. I ju-just careless.”

“You really don’t want to tell me right?” Kris sighs as Chanyeol still didn’t answer him. Instead, he just looking down, somehow playing with their wedding band.

“Let me guess. It’s Sehun right?” Chanyeol was surprise and he looked up to Kris with wide eyes. Finally Kris got the answer by the way his wife’s react.

“I knew it Chanyeol! Why do you have to keep it from me?” Kris spat, finally letting his anger out.

“Hyung please. I don’t want you to get mad at him. He didn’t know anything, he didn’t mean it. He- he’s just a kid.” Chanyeol cried and tried to hold Kris but the latter back away.

“He’s just too much this time, Yeol.”

“Hyung, please. He’s just…”

“Umma!!!” Just in time, Sehun called for him. He quickly wipes his tears away and smiles to his baby.

“Sehun ah.”Sehun runs to his mom and climb on the bed and hug him. Chanyeol returns the hug and kiss Sehun all over his face.

Kris who stood still is only looking at the ‘mother-son’ bonding while gritted his teeth. He’s still mad with what happened and he took Sehun off from Chanyeol and placed Sehun in front of him.

“What have you done this time, Wu Sehun??” Kris yelled and Sehun flinch and starts to cry.

“Hyung!!!” Chanyeol heart breaks into pieces looking at Sehun. He wants to get up but with all the wires that attached to his body, he can only scream.

“Tell me!!” Sehun was afraid and his body’s shaking badly. His father never scolded him nor raised his voice to him.

“What is wrong with you hyung? Get a hold of yourself!”

“Still not saying anything, huh? You’re just too much, Sehun ah. Look what you’ve done to your mother. To your brother. We might lose him. Did you know that??”

“Hyung, that’s enough. We’re fine now.” Chanyeol plead.

“This kid needs to be teach!”

“WU YIFAN!!!” Kris was just about to raise his hand but being called with full name by Chanyeol making Kris back to his stop his action. By that time, Yixing and Joonmyun also arrived and they were too shocked to see such a commotion.

“What you want to do? Hit him? He’s our child, hyung, He’s not guilty.”

“But Chanyeol...”

“Enough hyung! I don’t want to know. I’m tired and I want to sleep, with Sehun.” Chanyeol called Sehun and hug him tight. Sehun was crying and he patted his son’s back, soothing him. He lay with Sehun on his bed with his back facing Kris.

“Chanyeol ah.” Kris pleads, tears already b at the corner of his eyes.

“I- I don’t want to see you hyung. Go and calm yourself first. I don’t want you to hurt Sehun because of yourself conscious. It’ll be hurting me too.” Kris was about to walk to Chanyeol but the grip on his shoulder had stopped his movement.

“I think it’s better if you let him rest first Kris. Remember what I told you about him getting stress. He’s tired. Today must be hard for him.” Yixing said and Kris weakly nodded.

Maybe what Yixing said is truth, he supposed not to bring more pressure to Chanyeol. With a heavy heart, the trio leave the room, leaving Chanyeol alone with his baby, Sehun.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

“Umma, are you hurt?” Chanyeol shook his head and smile to his son who was in his embraced.

“Not anymore, baby.” Sehun pouted.

“Please stop crying umma. I know I’ve been a bad boy. You hurt because of me. Now appa is angry with Sehun. I’m sorry umma. Sehun is a bad boy. You can be angry with Sehun too.” Sehun cried as he clench on his umma hospital’s gown.

“Sehun is not a bad boy. Sehun is a good boy and a good hyung. Appa is not angry with Sehun. He loves you just as much as I do. Appa just worried. He doesn’t want umma and baby to get hurt.” Chanyeol cooed his baby Sehun and eventually Sehun crying gradually subsides much to Chanyeol relief. There was a pregnant silent before Sehun looked up to his mother with his stain and flush cheek. Chanyeol can’t help but to smile, seeing how adorable Sehun is looking right now.

“Is the baby alright?” Sehun asked with his tiny voice and Chanyeol gasp because this is the first time Sehun had asked about his baby brother. Meaning that’s, Sehun is still care about his baby brother.

“Baby also alright, Sehunnie.” He bring the small of Sehun hand to his belly where he felt the baby was kicking.

“Here, your baby brother’s kicking.” Sehun frowned and cringed whenever he felt the little nudge on his umma’s belly. The feeling is awkward and foreign for him because he never face this kind of situation before.

“Umma’s sorry baby, because I’ve neglected you. I’m so sorry.” He kissed Sehun forehead lovingly.

“Do you still hate your baby brother?” Sehun bit his lips and his eyes start to moisten again.

“Sehun ah, look there.” Chanyeol pointed to the monitor besides him.

“That’s your baby brother’s heartbeats. He’s so weak Sehun ah. That’s why umma have to take care of him. Spend my time with him and loves him because he’s weak Sehun ah. Umma can’t lose you baby brother. Umma will be hurt if I lose him.”  He cried and hug his son who was also crying. He tries to explain every single bit to his little son. Even Sehun don’t understand, at least he tries to make him so.

“Your baby brother is sad, because his own brother doesn’t want him. Don’t love him. That’s why he becomes weaker.” Chanyeol continued and Sehun buried his head deeper onto Chanyeol’s chest.

“I don’t hate him umma. I just don’t like him because he takes you away from me. You’ve spend most of your time with baby and ignored Sehun. I think you love him more than Sehunnie. I just want to play with you but I can’t because of him." Sehun hiccupped.

“I’m sorry Sehunnnie. I love both of you equally. Umma’s sorry because Sehun feeling that way. Now, you’ve known the reason, would- would Sehunnie gives your little love to your baby brother? So that he can be stronger. Please Sehunnie, for umma.” Chanyeol plead, he cupped Sehun tiny face and look straight into his eyes. Sehun pouted as he looks at his mom’s teary eyes and slowly he nodded because he doesn’t want Chanyeol to be sad. He leaned to Chanyeol’s tummy and kissed it.

“Hyung loves you dongsaengie. Very much” He whispered and rest his head on Chanyeol’s belly.

“He loves his hyung too. Very much also.” Sehun smile brightly when he get a little kick as replied.

Now that all of the problems have been solved, he was feeling glad. He knows his mistakes and Sehun also can accept his brother. He should just explain it sooner because Sehun was just confused with the love and attention that he gives to their baby. There’s no doubt that Sehun felt all neglected because Sehun is just a kid and kids will never understand that sometimes loves need to be shared.

“Umma can you promise me?”

“What is it baby?” Sehun give a kiss on Chanyeol’s right cheek.

“Play with Sehun. Loves Sehun and hug Sehun too.”

“I will, baby.” And so, he hugs Sehun back, tightly.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y  AddEmoticons00929.gif  S E H U N ' S  J E A L O U S Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRootiaw5ufxfX5G-0TE

 

It was only a few hours and he knows it’s ridiculous. He misses Chanyeol so much. Ruffling his blonde hair, he sighs and rests his body on the chair. He’s not going home actually, all of this time he was waiting at the hospital’s cafeteria. Trying to bring himself back like what Chanyeol asked him to do. He shouldn’t lost his temper to Sehun because it was not Sehun fault, it was nobody fault actually.

Kris can’t take it anymore and he decided to end this. He want to see Chanyeol so bad and tell Sehun that he’s not mad at him and he’s feeling sorry too. He walked back to Chanyeol’s room and he saw both mother and son were cuddling each other on the bed. They looked happy as nothing happen and Kris wishes he could be there to share some part of it.

“Chanyeollie, Sehunnie.” Chanyeol who was happily playing with Sehun, frowned when he saw Kris sad face. Somehow he felt guilty towards his husband.

“Hyung.” Chanyeol gestured and Kris walked to Chanyeol’s and sat at the edge of the bed.

“I’m sorry, Yeol. Appa’s sorry Sehun ah.” He hug Sehun.

“Is appa angry with Sehun?” The little kid tilted his head, taking a look at his father's face.

“Aniyo.” Kris replied as he ruffled his son soft lock.

“Sehunnie sorry.” Sehun puffed out his cheeks and Kris smile seeing Sehun cute face. Seriously, this kid got his talents from his umma.

“Appa sorry too.” Sehun beamed and wrapped his tiny arms around Kris’s neck.

“Sehunnie promise will be a good kid. Sehunnie loves appa, umma and baby too!!” Both of the parents laughed seeing Sehun little ethics. Now he turns to bubbly and adorable Wu Sehun.

“I love you, Wu Chanyeol.” Kris confessed and holding both of Chanyeol hand.

“I love you too, Wu Yifan.” Chanyeol replied and both of them shared a beautiful, sweet and gentle kiss.

“Appa and umma is kissing!” Sehun jumps around startling both of his parents. Chanyeol lowered his head, trying to cover a red blush that started adorning his chubby cheek while Kris on the other hand didn’t mind and he chins Chanyeol face and give his wife a kiss all over his face.

“Aish hyung, Sehunnie is here.” Chanyeol whines and pushed Kris chest in attempted to stop him. Seriously, their child is here and Chanyeol is shy too.

“Let him be, Sehun didn’t mind though.”

“Hyung!” Chanyeol pouted and huffed when Kris didn’t stop. Too adorable for Kris to handle. Instead of kissing him, he pinched those chubby cheeks and earning a glare from Chanyeol. He gasps when he felt another hand pinching his another cheek. Sehun was copying his appa, pinching his umma’s cheek.

“Sehunnie, it’s hurt.”

“Can’t help it. Umma is so cute.” Sehun squealed and Chanyeol give both of his beloved a hug.

“Ermmm, I’m sorry to interrupt. Looks like things has gotten better as how it should be, right.”

Chanyeol gasped and his eyes wide like a saucer when he look at Yixing with their entire friends is there. Grinning like an idiot especially Baekhyun and Jongdae. He’s sure that they will not stop teasing him. He’s hiding behind Kris’s back, hiding his flush face and Kris chuckled.

“When all of you’ve arrive?” Chanyeol asked still hiding behind Kris.

“Long enough to see all your lovey dovey moment.” Baekyun teased and all of them was surrounding Chanyeol’s bed now.

“Why are you all shy now, Chanyeol ah. It’s not like I’ve never seen you two ma-“

“KIM JONGDAE!!!”  Chanyeol give Chen his murderous glare and Jongdae rolled his eyes.

“I was just going to check on you and your baby. Seems that both of you are doing great. Your BP is normal and your baby heartbeat is stable now. Alright then, I’m glad to say that you can discharge by tomorrow Chanyeollie. But remember don’t work too hard. Have a plenty of rest and I suggest you too have a bed rest until you finally recover. I’ll come to check on you and assure you fine enough. Arasso?” Chanyeol mentally noted all the advised Yixing gives to him.

“Kris. Please take a good care on Chanyeol. I don’t want to see Chanyeol again until the ‘right’ time comes.” Kris groan when Yixing come back with his all well-mannered attitude and nagged at him.

“Well, he’s my wife, I know how to take care of him.”

“And Sehunnie, take care of your umma and your baby brother too, ok?”

“Alright Yixing sanchom!” Sehun stands up and make a salute pose to Yixing and laughter filled the room with Sehun childish act.

 


I know it was a super late update. I'm so sorry. I was lazy and busy. hehehe. Can't blame me though, assignment, examinations comes first. but hey, i manage to update it. So how was it? if it's good then thank you and if it's not, sorry but i've try my best. Please ignore the mispelling or grammatical error because I'll get dizzy checking it again and english is not my first languange so my grammar might be not good or worst i can say... hahaha. but i don't care as long as u understand my story that's enough hehe.

This was supposed to be the end of this story but if u want another chapter, about Sehun baby brother's birth, I'm gladly to make another chapter for u. Tell me your opinion and i openly accept it. Or give me any suggestion whether u want chanyeol to give birth naturally or c-section.hehehe. till we meet again. Annyeong!

-miruechulli-